Stop The Bro Science Behind Molasses And Other Organic Stuff

• Thread starter Hpo777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hpo777

Hpo777

Hmmmmmm.....

Well I guess this is as good of time as any to post in a soil thread...
Well I guess I must of just got lucky...
I brewed a tea for 2.5 months..
With absolutely no problems..
Every week on Mon I would add 1/2 teaspoon of plus life. On Wed I would add some OGbiowar root. On Fri I would add 30 ml of hydro gaurd.
3 times a week i would pull a gal from the 5 gal bucket. Once for veg plants, once for plants in flower, and once for the out side plants..
Once every 2 weeks i would refill my ewc bag that hangs in the water.. I add a big spoonful of molasses every 5 days or so.. Added OGBiowar foliar twice and used tea to whipe out a fungus gnat situation 3rd week of flower.. That and sticky traps whiped them out completely in a week...

I think that flys in the face of your guys post.. I give a shit less what your conclussion is, but figured that was prudent info you may like to hear...
Right from the horses mouth...

What were your microorgisms per fields of view? Just because your plants didnt die doesn't mean it wasn't anaerobic. The title says it all "stop bro science", without the data you just posted "bro science" in a "stop bro science" thread lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hmmmmmm.....

Well I guess this is as good of time as any to post in a soil thread...
Well I guess I must of just got lucky...
I brewed a tea for 2.5 months..
With absolutely no problems..
Every week on Mon I would add 1/2 teaspoon of plus life. On Wed I would add some OGbiowar root. On Fri I would add 30 ml of hydro gaurd.
3 times a week i would pull a gal from the 5 gal bucket. Once for veg plants, once for plants in flower, and once for the out side plants..
Once every 2 weeks i would refill my ewc bag that hangs in the water.. I add a big spoonful of molasses every 5 days or so.. Added OGBiowar foliar twice and used tea to whipe out a fungus gnat situation 3rd week of flower.. That and sticky traps whiped them out completely in a week...

I think that flys in the face of your guys post.. I give a shit less what your conclussion is, but figured that was prudent info you may like to hear...
Right from the horses mouth...
i dont like molasses myself,i feed my tea brown sugar insted,brown sugar is molasses,less messy and dont attract many flies to my 33 gal barrel,i start mine with 3 heaping handfuls of compost in 1 bag,and 4 small potato boiled in another bag,i let that sit in the water for 12 to 24 hours and then sqezze both bags,depends on weather really,it cold right now and them little shit got some swimming going on in there right now,,anyway after i sqezze both bags i add 5 cups of LAB and 1 cup of brown sugar,let that bitch brew,when you get foam on top,wait for the microbes to eat away top outter edge of foam ,about 2 to 3in from sides of barrel and feed them babies lmao,,over the years ive noticed that molasses does bring knats into the grow room easier,and dimestrece earth or how ever you spell it seems to clog up all the worm tunneling in soil and compact soil easier

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What were your microorgisms per fields of view? Just because your plants didnt die doesn't mean it wasn't anaerobic. The title says it all "stop bro science", without the data you just posted "bro science" in a "stop bro science" thread lol
very true even anerobic conditions will grow this plant,just slows it way down

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I told you I care less about your conclussions didnt I???
But for a good argument I be your huckleberry..
What was my organisms for point a view?
My answer, 5...
5 figures every 2 months..
Thats what i see..
I dont need to research all the bro-ganics that you are preaching..
I think IMO that you guys make a mountain out of a mole hill. All these parameters you say exhist..
No i dont know how many micro organisms i could see under a scope.
You know why, i dont own a microscope...
I spent that money on my system...
So i bet my system against your scope
You said just cause they didnt die that doesnt mean it worked.. How about the killing of all gnat larva in the coco..
Are you figure they all just decided to leave my garden at the same time...
And not only didnt my plants not die but they act looked pretty good.. Guess you missed them last month...
Either way i just came here to ruffle your feathers and now that my job is complete im going back to my thread..
Consider this a personal invite to swing by.....
so on that conclusion i suspect ,you being a mod and all,you would like to see this thread and all organic thread disapear,right,go hard you got that option,,there is a lot of the shits and giggles going on here lately,quite entertaining i got to say,,all that aside,try the potato and compost brew,still give the bacteria needed and what does potato cost a buck for 4 of them,,something else i didnt add,by watering directly to my plants outside ive noticed that grass hooper are not real fond of the bacteria and thats a good thing

Hpo777

Hpo777

I told you I care less about your conclussions didnt I???
But for a good argument I be your huckleberry..
What was my organisms for point a view?
My answer, 5...
5 figures every 2 months..
Thats what i see..
I dont need to research all the bro-ganics that you are preaching..
I think IMO that you guys make a mountain out of a mole hill. All these parameters you say exhist..
No i dont know how many micro organisms i could see under a scope.
You know why, i dont own a microscope...
I spent that money on my system...
So i bet my system against your scope
You said just cause they didnt die that doesnt mean it worked.. How about the killing of all gnat larva in the coco..
Are you figure they all just decided to leave my garden at the same time...
And not only didnt my plants not die but they act looked pretty good.. Guess you missed them last month...
Either way i just came here to ruffle your feathers and now that my job is complete im going back to my thread..
Consider this a personal invite to swing by.....

Broganics? Coming from someone who is actually in college pursuing a master's in soil biology, I can assure you there is no "broganics" going on. No preaching has been involved either, a group of collected individuals exchanging information is a better fit. I own a microscope because I believe in science, and the "why" behind plants. It's kind of funny how hard you are coming down on this, sounds like the MW guy. If you would like to talk about fields of view of microorgisms and the role it plays on healthy teas and soil I'd love to do So! Otherwise I'm growing old of the random "ingitors" lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I can't even relate to this stupidity lol related to "other plant biology" what do you think science is? Did you skip years 1-12 of what science means? Jesus Christ lol
You said enuf with the broganics!
I said no studies has been done on MJ because of the scheduling!
Without scientific papers, you have nothing to back up your claims,,
EXCEPT INFO FROM YOU, A SITE, OR A BOOK!
Wtf do you not understand about that?
And Im sorry i think going to school to learn about dirt would zap all enjoyment from my life!
I however never said anything about science, and I love science..
But I cant imagine getting a MASTERS in soil!
But I guess thats better than a masters in political science!
And lets see what that masters in science has did for your garden?
Show me what you can do with 6 years of learning dirt?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I leave a good question for you, and then I will find my way back to the UC threads...
You say that soil tastes better than hydro/coco....
Tell me why?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I leave a good question for you, and then I will find my way back to the UC threads...
You say that soil tastes better than hydro/coco....
Tell me why?
i say it all taste good,i came up in the day of smoking what you could find,as far as your question goes,what would you prefer really,i dont eat veggies from the store but live on what comes from my garden,what is your choice,if you had to pick hydro or soil veggies,also with that green house or outdoors,see what i mean,it a wide open question that can only be decided by your own taste buds and preference of growing,they all are the same,,i got some hydro weed a friend just recently gave me,looks fire as hell smells fab,but the buzz aint shit,i got mine and i use soil its great no doubt,but there are 2 difrent growers dig,,so as with lights and media methods there is no answer cause we all prefer what we like,ive actually been trying to figure a way out to do hydro outside with veggies,just havent figured a way around keeping a res stable and cool,now if you asked what your prefernce of outdoor and indoor was,damn right outside the best

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i say it all taste good,i came up in the day of smoking what you could find,as far as your question goes,what would you prefer really,i dont eat veggies from the store but live on what comes from my garden,what is your choice,if you had to pick hydro or soil veggies,also with that green house or outdoors,see what i mean,it a wide open question that can only be decided by your own taste buds and preference of growing,they all are the same,,i got some hydro weed a friend just recently gave me,looks fire as hell smells fab,but the buzz aint shit,i got mine and i use soil its great no doubt,but there are 2 difrent growers dig,,so as with lights and media methods there is no answer cause we all prefer what we like,ive actually been trying to figure a way out to do hydro outside with veggies,just havent figured a way around keeping a res stable and cool,now if you asked what your prefernce of outdoor and indoor was,damn right outside the best
See I believe that outdoor isnt near as good as indoor. Now green house that is climate controlled with supplemental lighting would prob be the best. But we are talking about lighting.. Not soil..
Soil is dirty and has bugs, attracts gnats and a host of other shit that you got to deal with, you got to amend it from the get go, and then you still got to feed the soil, the microbes, and its work. I seen a guy look like he had a jacuzzi filled with dirt in the basement growing in.. I couldnt even imagine that. Esp carrying all the dirt down there.

I know im a hydro grower and we are like cats and dogs when it comes to this subject, but my initial post was just to show what I did, and what the result was. He called my quote bro science as in it had no merit, as in im some nobody that just posts inaccurate details. And he threw his doctorate up at me like it carried merit on a mj growing forum, so true to form, i answered Event Horizan style..
Im still working on my twitter/social media presentations :)

As for my preference, It all seems like about the same when its grown correctly with the right amount of nutrients, the right spectrum, and a knowledgeable grower....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

See I believe that outdoor isnt near as good as indoor. Now green house that is climate controlled with supplemental lighting would prob be the best. But we are talking about lighting.. Not soil..
Soil is dirty and has bugs, attracts gnats and a host of other shit that you got to deal with, you got to amend it from the get go, and then you still got to feed the soil, the microbes, and its work. I seen a guy look like he had a jacuzzi filled with dirt in the basement growing in.. I couldnt even imagine that. Esp carrying all the dirt down there.

I know im a hydro grower and we are like cats and dogs when it comes to this subject, but my initial post was just to show what I did, and what the result was. He called my quote bro science as in it had no merit, as in im some nobody that just posts inaccurate details. And he threw his doctorate up at me like it carried merit on a mj growing forum, so true to form, i answered Event Horizan style..
Im still working on my twitter/social media presentations :)

As for my preference, It all seems like about the same when its grown correctly with the right amount of nutrients, the right spectrum, and a knowledgeable grower....
agree with most that,but bugs are a good thing sometimes,i campion plant so not a real big isse with small shit like mites and aphids,the good bugs love um,hhaha and you pegged it right on the head ,the grower it comes down too,ive smoked some organic outside weed that made me cringe,main thing for me is cost,im game for it all but the coco yall can have that shit,biggest damn headache i ever had in coco,i use it to amend my beds though,also vermiculite and perlite,i like fluffy beds,lmao i got a great spot beside the house i want to do strawberries in hydro,but triple digits 5 months out of a year dont work lol,maybe one day i will figure it out,thinking of drilling a hole threw blocks and keeping res inside house and flowing outdoors and the return wouldnt heat up that much,anyway be indoor outdoor organic hydro,one thing in common is it takes the bacteria and fungi to make things work,the fungi is over powering out side in sun ,so a lot of bacteria have to be introduce to keep it at bay if you dig,be it my brews of tea or bottled nutrients it all comes down to the eyes and knowledge,,i will say this outdoors and organic,bugs are not,my indoor tent grow works me more than outside,i breed a incredable bulk and blue dream to acupoco gold and white blaze named gold blaze,i didnt do nothing with them at all but water when they needed it,,but these inside the house here shit they working this old fart to death,lmao

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I however do offer apologies for saying that studying dirt had to be the most boring thing a person could do for 6 yrs.. After reading for a few mins, I discovered dirt has quite a past.....
agree with most that,but bugs are a good thing sometimes,i campion plant so not a real big isse with small shit like mites and aphids,the good bugs love um,hhaha and you pegged it right on the head ,the grower it comes down too,ive smoked some organic outside weed that made me cringe,main thing for me is cost,im game for it all but the coco yall can have that shit,biggest damn headache i ever had in coco,i use it to amend my beds though,also vermiculite and perlite,i like fluffy beds,lmao i got a great spot beside the house i want to do strawberries in hydro,but triple digits 5 months out of a year dont work lol,maybe one day i will figure it out,thinking of drilling a hole threw blocks and keeping res inside house and flowing outdoors and the return wouldnt heat up that much,anyway be indoor outdoor organic hydro,one thing in common is it takes the bacteria and fungi to make things work,the fungi is over powering out side in sun ,so a lot of bacteria have to be introduce to keep it at bay if you dig,be it my brews of tea or bottled nutrients it all comes down to the eyes and knowledge,,i will say this outdoors and organic,bugs are not,my indoor tent grow works me more than outside,i breed a incredable bulk and blue dream to acupoco gold and white blaze named gold blaze,i didnt do nothing with them at all but water when they needed it,,but these inside the house here shit they working this old fart to death,lmao
coco is very easy to grow.
I use 1/2 gal pots in flood table flooded 3x a day with just csn17 and silica blast.. no ph up or down,, Nothing else.. 18 ml csn17 to 5 ml silica blast, in gal ro water.
Ph remains stable for over a week min!
In my UC system in hasnt changed in 9 days!

That is about as stable as It gets brother.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan
Well you see you should grow organic because it's very healthy for you. We are also saving the planet from radical buddhists who want to take over the world by introducing bottled nutrients laced with anthrax. It's a matter of national security. I've said too much already.

Oh yah we want to save the dolphins and the unicorns too. Unicorns are endangered. Global warming, fracking, all that shit is because of your nutrients. Please don't kill the unicorns.

Also Smokey the Bear wants you to prevent forest fires by growing organically.
Well you got me there! I couldnt even get Robert Shapiro to defend me against them accusations...

Top Bottom