Strains & Projects

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
update on the PE X Headband X White x Aloha White Widow there is going to be a bigg seeds harvest of these. i will make a thread and post pic's of the seeded plant. tomorrow :pimp:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Strawberry Diesel x AWW

shout out to hazeman....Here are a few snap of the pheno of strawberry diesel x aloha white widow i found from popping 2 beans. got one male and one female...this is the female at day 52 of bloom during the flush...~SMF~

Rsz dscn2321
Rsz dscn2322
Rsz dscn2320
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks awesome, SMF! I wish I had that in my collection. Nice work to u and Hazeman. I got some Strawberry D F2's in flower right now! I'm hoping to find a keeper from my 3 ladies. Keep up the great work, bro.

Reactions: mal
B

B00P

Thanks for making the Fugu Kush. The 2 phenos I have couldn't be more different and beautiful. Keep it coming and much respect.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
that is one nice looking plant Skunkmasterflex. i would like to hear what she tastes like, and how is the smoke?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
man every time i come and look at this post that plant of Skunkmasterflex really stands out. THAT is one beautiful plant :big_boss:

T

Tuco420

Agreed that is indeed one BEAUTIFUL PLANT!!!

Any chance you'll be releasing some of those in the future ???

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I Havnt found a bad pheno in any of hazemans gear. Also, when I run his crosses ill usually only pop about 2-4 beans and I find awesome stuff every time. If I was on the farm looking for new gear I'd grab a pack of one of his bubba kush crosses. His cut of bubba he uses is by far the most dank bubba iv ever seen. Shit has to be the original. I have some growing next to the pre98 bubba right now and his bubba cut is just wicked. The pre98 is a better producer but his cut is ultra dank. Rock hard little buds that are just covered in ice. Will remain in my garden forever, even if its just head stash.

Shout out to hazeman for bring that super fire ~smf~

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
thank you Skunkmasterflex i told you the bubba i had was outstanding I'm glad you got the chance to grow it. she is for sure full of fire.:dance:dance

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hey Skunkmasterflex when there about done can you take a pic of both of them and post it.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thank you Skunkmasterflex i told you the bubba i had was outstanding I'm glad you got the chance to grow it. she is for sure full of fire.:dance:dance

hey Skunkmasterflex when there about done can you take a pic of both of them and post it.

Your right its Def outstanding. It's got more of a kush smell and less coffee smell than the pre98. I'll shoot pics of both when they are in there final week. I'm gonna take a few of tour bubba this week....she's looking to great not to showcase. The pre98 yields are much better but man is your cut super dank. Keeping the first one for straight head stash lol ~smf~

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Hey haze what's the black cheese your making? Any pics of the cheese?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
no grin i have never seen that clip. my bubba kush came from pacific from the cannabis world days and all it was marked is bubba kush . No pre 98 or anything else just bubba kush.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hey haze what's the black cheese your making? Any pics of the cheese?

no i don't have any pic's yet of the black cheese. as it is still a new cross and i have not run it after making the seeds. but these will also go out when the headband crosses are done.

Top Bottom