Strawberry D F2 and White Banana Kush grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:sun
ya most of them have dark purple stems so hopfully thats a good sing of things to come..

ok so lets get those Questions answered for ya brother..

CALIFORNIA SUNSET...
MOTHER===SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY
FATHER===ALIEN KUSH F3 {ALIEN LEANER}

INSANE JANE...
MOTHER===TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
FATHER===ALIEN KUSH F3 {ALIEN LEANER}

just droped some TRE STARDAWG * SFV BX2 & some RAS CHEM * DEEZ should be some killers in those aswell.....
peace bro:sun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for the info. I had them mixed up in my head. Both will be some fire! Im waiting for the room to light up and I will get some new pics of these ladies! I'm thinking about popping some more beans soon. Gotta setup my tent and get it rocking also!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking good rival...those are some crazy genetics you got going pumped to see these buds finished Im sure they will be killer!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good rival...those are some crazy genetics you got going pumped to see these buds finished Im sure they will be killer!
What up, Mitchy! I'm getting excited, now that they r in flower now. It will be nice to see what I found in these beans. How's ur new grow goin so far? Keep an eye out later. I will have new pics up soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. These plants r looking good. The WBK smells like burnt rubber. THe Strawberry D r gonna be fire. One has some weird shit happening to the leaves. Probably wont be a keeper. #3 is my fav so far but #1 looks a lot like her dad. Great job on these beans, JAWS! Here we go with some pics. First up is the WBK #1.

My pics 891
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Strawberry D #1. This girl is a beauty.

My pics 900
My pics 901
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pheno #2 is the one with fukd up leaves. She could surprise me tho!

My pics 902
My pics 903
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Strawberry D #3 is my fav. I hope she's a keeper. This is one of my fav strains to smoke. She will be around a long time!

My pics 904
My pics 905
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No1 stopped by to say hi to my girls! Man, that WBK smells like burnt rubber. The Starwberry D has some funky leaves and shit goin on with 2 of them. The SD #3 is looking great tho. If I can't find a winner, I got more beans to pick thru! Things will be fine. Thanx again for the chance to grow these beans, JAWS!

JAWS

JAWS

helo RIVAL:banana1sv6:
sorry bro for not dropping by more often im getting hammered from all direction HAAAH then i got my own cluster-fuck going on here....

again i hope you find something to your liking and if not this round you still got some goods to search through in the future..
respect:banana1sv6:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer lookin Strawberry D's they look super happy even the 1 u said had fucked up leafs looks nice.. The Strawberry Diesel (Coffin Cut) I'm flowering rite now is very short with super close nodes.. In flower rite now she is lookin super super crazy bomb.. I'm really liking my SD so far.. Good luck with ur phenos I'm sure u will find some fire in there..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
helo RIVAL:banana1sv6:
sorry bro for not dropping by more often im getting hammered from all direction HAAAH then i got my own cluster-fuck going on here....

again i hope you find something to your liking and if not this round you still got some goods to search through in the future..
respect:banana1sv6:
Don't trip, Jaws! I been super busy also. Trying to get shit in my life taken care of also. These girls r about to get fed and cuts taken from them 2nite. They r gonna be some fire for sure! Stop by when u get time, bro. It not a big deal. I need to keep all my grows in the FUNK LAB journal so every1 can check shit out without searching the whole site. See u in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Killer lookin Strawberry D's they look super happy even the 1 u said had fucked up leafs looks nice.. The Strawberry Diesel (Coffin Cut) I'm flowering rite now is very short with super close nodes.. In flower rite now she is lookin super super crazy bomb.. I'm really liking my SD so far.. Good luck with ur phenos I'm sure u will find some fire in there..
What up, MG! Hopefully they r super fire. I keep hearing about that Coffin Cut. I guess my keeper will be called the R79 cut. Lol. The girl I'm looking at has short stature and close internodes as well. I will update the pics later. Ur Wifi #1 and #3 r looking great. Post up a pics of that Coffin cut. See u in the threads, bro!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Mmm, burnt rubber... {Drool}
lol, hope these ladies treat you right Rival, I been lurking like a mofo but you b makin peoples heads spin trying to keep up on all these test threads. StrawD is one of the few I can say I have not sampled quite yet. One of those you hear about more around norcal I guess...

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

lol, hope these ladies treat you right Rival, I been lurking like a mofo but you b makin peoples heads spin trying to keep up on all these test threads. StrawD is one of the few I can say I have not sampled quite yet. One of those you hear about more around norcal I guess...

Same boat here, but I don't doubt from what I've seen heard that it's pretty dank. Sour D is one of my personal favs as far as flavor goes, mouth watering skunky sourness!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The Strawberry D is super fire. Hopefully I get a keeper from my 3 girls. I have a bunch more beans to search thru. We will see what happens! The WBK is gonna be super fire. Come back soon. The shows about to get crazy!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Same boat here, but I don't doubt from what I've seen heard that it's pretty dank. Sour D is one of my personal favs as far as flavor goes, mouth watering skunky sourness!
I have seen this strain around here and there. It was a treat to find once in a while. Breath taking strain! The flavor and high r incredible. Come back and visit soon, AeroJoe!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. These girls r doing so good. Thanx again, JAWS! I cant wait til they r on chunk mode. They r gonna take off soon. I just started feeding last week so anytime now. The Strawberry D is gonna be fire. The girl with fucked up leaves is curling a lil from the last feeding. I will get her straightened out tho! #1 and #3 is looking the best. Here's some pics for u guys and gals! White Banana Kush is the first up.

My pics 922
My pics 923
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Strawberry D #1 is here. She looks a lot like her dad. Should be some super fire!

My pics 932
My pics 933
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Strawberry D #2 is kinda touchy and has some funky ass leaves. Hope she is still some good smoke. We will see what happens. Maybe she has ugly duckling syndrome! lol. Anyway here she goes y'all.

My pics 934
My pics 935
Top Bottom