Strawberry D F2 and White Banana Kush grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So far I have a Straw D and WBK female. I'm hoping Straw D #3 is my winning male. The branching and and fast growth r def a good thing. Maybe he will create some killer x's. He's gonna hit my White Fugu, White S1, Straw D, WBK lady, 707 Headband, TarDawg and White OG! We will see what happens when the other 2 Straw D finish showing there sex. Male or female,#3 is def a keeper! Thanx again, Jaws.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:sun
no problem my brother and im super jacked to see the FEMALES your planing to work with, you got some killer stock up-n-going and this should be an awesome FLOWERING show for-sure..
mad respect:sun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
no problem my brother and im super jacked to see the FEMALES your planing to work with, you got some killer stock up-n-going and this should be an awesome FLOWERING show for-sure..
mad respect:sun
They r goin into flower 2 day! I'm gonna take cuts off them soon. So the cuts and Straw D stud can hop into the tent and get freaky! Lmao. Have a great Xmas, Jaws!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:emo:emo
sounds like a workable plan to me, cant wait tell the pics begin HAHAHA...
respect:sun:emo

hope you and your are having a wonderful day!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:emo:emo
sounds like a workable plan to me, cant wait tell the pics begin HAHAHA...
respect:sun:emo

hope you and your are having a wonderful day!!
It's def a good plan. I gotta get some flowers in my garden. These strains r gonna make some killer x's.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So it looks like all 3 of the bigger Starwberry D r girls. Super stoked and kinda bummed that #3 wasn't a male. Either way #3 is a keeper. I hope shes yeilds heavy and flowers fast as fuck. I wanted to do some pollen chucking hella bad. I got 25 more Strawberry D 2 search thru tho. Thanx 2 the homie, Jaws! I got a nice TarDawg male 2 play with tho and a possible White Fire male. I will get new pics up after I transplant 2nite.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:bong2:
sorry to hear that one did not become a MALE for ya, ahh some of those HYBRIDS would have been really nice....but ya you have more to look through so better luck with a MALE in the next round, TARDAWG & WIFI males should be workable im thinking...
peace brother:sun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's a beautiful lady, Jaws! I can't wait to see her in flower. I will try 2 find that Strawberry D male again next round. I might use the TarDawg male. He has great branching. I might just hack the males and flower them ladies out. I'm running out of meds. I need to make hash and butter soon. Gotta medicate somehow! Seeds can be made another grow. I got a bunch of beans 2 run anyway! Thanx for dropping by again, Jaws.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. So, I found 3 Strawberry D and 1 White Banana Kush female. The r looking great. The have been transplanted and they r going into flower 2nite. Mad respects to Jaws for these awesome beans. I can't wait to see what they got for me! Thanx again bro! Happy New Year to all the THCFARMERS!

winta

winta

dont know how i missed this thread....congrats on the females bro!

What up every1. So, I found 3 Strawberry D and 1 White Banana Kush female. The r looking great. The have been transplanted and they r going into flower 2nite. Mad respects to Jaws for these awesome beans. I can't wait to see what they got for me! Thanx again bro! Happy New Year to all the THCFARMERS!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
dont know how i missed this thread....congrats on the females bro!

I do. It's cause between the two of you guys, you seem to be testing every new seed release available!! It would be hard to keep up. Lol just playin bro but seriously you guys are going through some beanage. Good luck with the Jaws gear Rival...hope you find some serious dankness in there. I have some of the WBK going myself that I just threw into flower about a week ago so I should get a look here real soon. Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I do. It's cause between the two of you guys, you seem to be testing every new seed release available!! It would be hard to keep up. Lol just playin bro but seriously you guys are going through some beanage. Good luck with the Jaws gear Rival...hope you find some serious dankness in there. I have some of the WBK going myself that I just threw into flower about a week ago so I should get a look here real soon. Peace
u know it, bro! I love pheno hunting. I'm gonna find the Holy Grail someday. I will keep searching until I find the one! I might from ur beans, bro. U never know what u can find. That is why I have always grown from seed. Post up a pic of ur WBK. I wanna see if she looks like my lady or a dif pheno. Should be some tasty Banana nugs coming our way. See u in the threads. Happy New Year's, HS!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:bong2:
yup theres a few here at the farm runing those BANANA HYBRIDS of mine and im sure some ones going to find a keeper or two, it might not be a GRAIL but it will be worth a spot in the garden....

im really trying to keep up with ever-body but a lot of ppl are growing my GEAR right now and its very rewarding but really hard to keep up with every one, so please if i see like im not interested please know that i am very interested just trying to keep up and cant reply to every thread every day....

i thank you all who are trying the BANANA HYBRIDS of some of those STRAW D HYBRIDS....

already moving on to the next round here no time for resting for me, got the CHERRY MUSTANG jerking my chain to be made in this next round..

just dropped a pack of TRE STARDAWG * SFV BX1 this one should be solid, the maker is PURA hes around here somewhere..
respect much:bong2:

RIVAL
keep it up brother your making me look like i half-ass know what im doing!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello FRIENDS:bong2:
yup theres a few here at the farm runing those BANANA HYBRIDS of mine and im sure some ones going to find a keeper or two, it might not be a GRAIL but it will be worth a spot in the garden....

im really trying to keep up with ever-body but a lot of ppl are growing my GEAR right now and its very rewarding but really hard to keep up with every one, so please if i see like im not interested please know that i am very interested just trying to keep up and cant reply to every thread every day....

i thank you all who are trying the BANANA HYBRIDS of some of those STRAW D HYBRIDS....

already moving on to the next round here no time for resting for me, got the
CHERRY MUSTANG jerking my chain to be made in this next round..

just dropped a pack of TRE STARDAWG * SFV BX1 this one should be solid, the maker is PURA hes around here somewhere..
respect much:bong2:

RIVAL
keep it up brother your making me look like i half-ass know what im doing!!!
Ur doin a great job, Jaws! I'm gonna b running ur strains all year. Keep them coming and I will keep growing them. Tre StarDawg x SFV bx1 sounds like some super dank! Good job on that strain, Pura. Keep pushing it every1. Happy New Year 2 all us Fire Fighters! Lol. What is the x on that Cherry Mustang? I wanted some of them White Mustang! Hit me up whenever u get time. I have bunch of threads for u 2 peep out. Take ur time, Jaws!

JAWS

JAWS

hahah ya man im always moving along best i can any ways, i got the crop drying and im thinking sunday will be a good time to take them down and get a seed count and finish drying them out and triming them up....

CHERRY MUSTANG...
MOTHER===CHERRY CAKE not sure which PHENO yet....
FATHER===WHITE MUSTANG

it should be a decent HYBRID if i can find the right PHENO's and i will be making F2's of both strains....

been checking your threads out to my brother your going to be super busy your self with all those threads going at once....
respect:bong2:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hahah ya man im always moving along best i can any ways, i got the crop drying and im thinking sunday will be a good time to take them down and get a seed count and finish drying them out and triming them up....

CHERRY MUSTANG...
MOTHER===CHERRY CAKE not sure which PHENO yet....
FATHER===WHITE MUSTANG

it should be a decent HYBRID if i can find the right PHENO's and i will be making F2's of both strains....

been checking your threads out to my brother your going to be super busy your self with all those threads going at once....
respect:bong2:
Sounds like ur gonna be as well, bro! I'm just lounging and watching the Raider game later 2day. That White Mustang has been on my wanted list for a while. I def want some of them F2's. I like doing a bunch of grow logs. It keeps me busy as fuck! I got ADHD and that can put a damper on thinks sometimes. So much going on in my brain, I can't process it all. Lmao! I try 2 do my best. Good luck with all ur new hybrids in 2012!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Shit bro, u got alot of shit going on at one time and there all looking good, cant wait to see how it all comes out for u in the end, Hows the married life treating u good I hope, keep up the great work ill check u later.....GM

JAWS

JAWS

hey RIVAL:bong2:
ya man if the MUSTANG gives me a good male i'll be useing him alot in this grow might even take a male cut...got some LEMON LARRY going so a LEMON MUSTANG not out of the Question..
peace:sun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Shit bro, u got alot of shit going on at one time and there all looking good, cant wait to see how it all comes out for u in the end, Hows the married life treating u good I hope, keep up the great work ill check u later.....GM
Happy New Year, GrowMaster! I was wondering when u were gonna drop by. Lol. Married life is great. I been super busy with life and my garden. I'm hoping to find some new keepers in this seed run. It's gonna be a hot winter! We r on day 2 of 12/12. So keep ur eyes open for my threads. I haven't figured out how to add my threads in my signature yet. They r all about to go off tho! I never got to try herb any from ur last grow. U got any Triangle Kush or Big Papa's Pure Kush growing? I wanna get some of that dank in my lungs! Lol. See u in the threads, GM!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey RIVAL:bong2:
ya man if the MUSTANG gives me a good male i'll be useing him alot in this grow might even take a male cut...got some LEMON LARRY going so a LEMON MUSTANG not out of the Question..
peace:sun
Hopefully u can round up a nice Stang stud. Lemon Mustang sounds like some fire. Keep them x's coming in 2012. U never stop amazing me, Jaws. What is the x on the Cali Sunset and Insane Jane again? Those have been begging to get grown out. Hit me up bro!

Top Bottom