Strawberry D F2 and White Banana Kush grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:emo:emo
ahh super nice looking ladies you got my brother and i see some very nice budage in your future aswell...i was hoping they would put out some decent yield aswell as some fine smell and kick ass STONE....

got some other friends finishing up with some of my CALIFORNIA SUNSET & CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH and they both look great and seem to yield quite nicly from the looks of things, still waiting on pics and info from another friend on the ORANGE BANANA KUSH and im still holding onto the STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH & PINK BANANA KUSH........

im sure those are going to fill in nicly for ya brother...
respect:talking
Sounds like every1 has got a flavor of bananas. Lol. I still want that Banana Kush by itself. Hint hint! Jk. I'm loving these girls for sure tho. I def can't wait to pop sow more of ur gear, JAWS! Keep up the great work. Keep checking in on these girls. Ur part of the family now!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Farmers! These chicks r rockin' along real good. The Strawberry D is smelling tasty as fuck. THe WBK is looking like a great yielding plant. She is starting to fill in right now. Hey Jaws, how long do u think she needs to flower? Im thinking 70+ days. Here r a few new pics of the WBK. Enjoy them y'all.

My pics 1044
My pics 1046
My pics 1047
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
ahh man those WBK are looking on point and im so glad to see them shining like that your killing her big time...

on time im not real sure ive only grown the STRAW D once and that was when i made those seeds, the BANANA was in the mid 60's so im hoping they dont take much longer then 70 id like to hear that there finshedat or slightly under 70 but if they take more then they take more..

not sure exactly what your doing over there my brother but ALL your plants are looking great and tons of frost being brought to the surfuse of all your growing..
killer job:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:talking
ahh man those WBK are looking on point and im so glad to see them shining like that your killing her big time...

on time im not real sure ive only grown the STRAW D once and that was when i made those seeds, the BANANA was in the mid 60's so im hoping they dont take much longer then 70 id like to hear that there finshedat or slightly under 70 but if they take more then they take more..

not sure exactly what your doing over there my brother but ALL your plants are looking great and tons of frost being brought to the surfuse of all your growing..
killer job:talking
Im just a modest guy. I just grow for me and the wife. I would like to thank every1 for helping me make these girls shine. It's ur genetics that help me as well. I been using a combo of Kool Bloom, FloraNectar, Ultra Snow Storm and Crystal Burst along with GH 3 part. a few other additives also! I hope they finish b4 70 also. THey will beast out over the next few weeks and the flush. Thanx agin for the baesn, Jwas!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The girls are looking real good RIVAL.

~KMK~
Thanx KMK! I'm a King as well. Im loving these ladies. The Strawberry D needs a lil more attention. I got more of them beans to search thru. I wanna nice male to chuck some pollen with. Check out my other threads, homie. Shit is starting to get frosty!

Latest posts

Top Bottom