StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Holy ogiesel..lol.... Damn she looks killer too! We did a BIG one of these last year outdoors. With mixed reviews... But looks like your cut make's the one we ran a joke :) So she got scraped . But yours is lookin mighty fine. Best of luck with the harvest!! Looks like she's getting close!

Ty. really nice of u to say that!

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

No it is not the GA pheno. the guy that i got her from he bought two 5 packs of the Apollo 13 BX from the tude. he flowered them all out and gave me the one that stretched the least. reason he called it the Short Pheno.

This girl still stretches like mad though. lol.

@OGPlatinum

NICE ur charger made it to u then.

Turn ur fans off and make sure u got a steady hand casue that macro is a sensative biotch. plus if u can get urs to focus at 12X let me know how i can never get em in focus on macro at that magnification. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Sounds good bro! Your pheno looks kill, this girl in your perm stable?

I try to get the cam close to the ladies without zoom, looks like it takes a more clear macro pic....

Just updated my steez, check out my new pics and tell a brotha what cha think!

S

StrikeitRich

yes she is. The mother is a Perm. fixture in my vault, but may not always make it to the flowering tent. I got allot of really good stuff to sort through here for a min.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

yes she is. The mother is a Perm. fixture in my vault, but may not always make it to the flowering tent. I got allot of really good stuff to sort through here for a min.

Peace,
S i R

Sounds legit bro. Good shit!

S

StrikeitRich

Test Plant

This girl i ran with ONLY FF Grow and FF TigerBloom. I also put Great White into the soil when i mixed up the soil, but didnt add any more GW.

She finished quicker then the rest, but was smaller everywhere else. She displayed signs of NPK dificancies after 6 weeks two weeks sooner then the others in the garden.

Here she is.

Picture_00141.jpg
Picture_00336.jpg

And stripped down quick by hand in bout 10mins flat. I think im getting good at it.

But tommorrow i pick up my DI water, and ill remover her from her square pot and put her into a round larger bucket and fill with water. I will then shut the lights off on her for around 72Hrs. then she will get the Chop chop eru.

She kinda likes it in there.
Picture_00522.jpg

Shes in the coat closet so i can keep her dark for that long of a period. lol. even using the mop to keep her upright. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking mighty Yummy bro. Whats this new method your trying I have never heard of flooding?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
This girl i ran with ONLY FF Grow and FF TigerBloom. I also put Great White into the soil when i mixed up the soil, but didnt add any more GW.

She finished quicker then the rest, but was smaller everywhere else. She displayed signs of NPK dificancies after 6 weeks two weeks sooner then the others in the garden.

Here she is.

And stripped down quick by hand in bout 10mins flat. I think im getting good at it.

But tommorrow i pick up my DI water, and ill remover her from her square pot and put her into a round larger bucket and fill with water. I will then shut the lights off on her for around 72Hrs. then she will get the Chop chop eru.

She kinda likes it in there.

Shes in the coat closet so i can keep her dark for that long of a period. lol. even using the mop to keep her upright. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Looking mighty Yummy bro. Whats this new method your trying I have never heard of flooding?

Good shit S i R! I ran a similar kind of base test crop last year. I flowered out 6 girls using nothing but tap water from seed. Ok thats a lie, they got the left overs from my real crop like 3 times early on before they were in 12/12, but nothin once they were in flower. Also treated with azamax. Anyways, long story short they were under a few 2 foot t5s in a small cabinet maybe 2x2x2 at most and i pulled a few ounces off of them all together when it was done. Tasty stuff! like licorice. they were all bag seed so i have no idea what strain. All gone now, but it was good stuff with $0 in fert cost, and maybe $20 in power. the rates where I am are stupid. .40 kWh. . . . I don't even know why I grow indoors sometimes.

ok sorry that was a bit off topic, back to what Dr.D said about flooding, I am curious to, is this just regular flushing with excess runoff a few times before harvest? or is this some crazy new shit to get it done in half the time with better results? tell us more!

-Meeks

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

WE HAVE LIFT OFF APPOLO 13!!! lol
WOW amazing work on her sir brethren ive been lurking 4 a while
she came out really good pretty chunky keep up the awesome work! :smiley_joint:

S

StrikeitRich

TY everyone. I really like how she has turned out.

Wait till u see the big girls....LOL.

I know i was sorta vauge about the tech. im using in this flush. I also know that the high ups dont like tags leading off THC farmer, so if a mod feels it neccesary to edit my tag feel free. If there is no link then just google "Riddleme Truth about Flushing" otherwise here is the link.

http://www.invalid.com/general-marijuana-growing/409622-truth-about-flushing.html

This Riddleme Guy has some very good ideas definatly worth the read if u ask me. Great info regardless of being on the "Kidz" site.

Again TY Dankz, Meeks, and Doc. This is the time when i reap my rewards. Wahhhaha!!!

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

I just notice my carpet comb in the pic of the closet...HOLY CRAP that thing is from the 80's.... Shit is so funny what ull find in a closet u never use. lol.

When i saw that shit it really made me smile. sorta an inside joke srry. lmao.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

.40 kWh. . . . I don't even know why I grow indoors sometimes.

-Meeks

HOLY MFn bastards. WTF!

please tell me that is ur summer rate and after Septemberish it drops down to something else...

Peace,
S i R

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
HOLY MFn bastards. WTF!

please tell me that is ur summer rate and after Septemberish it drops down to something else...

Peace,
S i R

Nope haha, i live in the most expensive power district in all of cali. Central coast where I am gets grouped into the area with santa barbara and other very wealthy coast communities, so they can charge w/e they want and the wealthy people and us poor college kids gotta pay it. The real rates are as follows: .11 for baseline use, around 300kwh in the winter and around 200kwh in the summer. So that covers my regular house power usage (not the grow room) plus maybe a few of my fans and pumps and what not if we are lucky. Next tier is at .18 per kWh for power use between 100% and 130%, so that covers some more fans and maybe a few of the flouros in my veg closet. Next tier is from 130%-200% and that goes for .27 per Kwh, this covers the rest of my veg closet power usage. And finally, anything over 200% (of the original 300kwh baseline) is charged at .40 per kWh! so basically i have 2x 1000 watts and my A/C (about 2300w) running all at .40 per kWh. My estimated power bill once this garage is running at full power is somewhere between $600-700 a month, just for the grow room bill. like I said, sometimes i wonder why i grow indoors, but then i remember that i don't have a place to grow outdoors right now, and i can't just stop growing. . . i love it too much. keep all this in mind when you pay your next power bill and i bet you will laugh at how cheap u are getting it.

-Meeks :cool0041:

S

StrikeitRich

I feel like a winey bitch.

if u look back in my journal ull see i was REALLY upset when i got jumped to the peek Summer Rates. .16Kwh......

I'm not even going to bring up what my rates are now. like i said i feel like a winey bitch.... .06Kwh...

If u ever want to move out East... I got a couch and a fridge. LOL!

Peace,
S i R

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I feel ya

Nope haha, i live in the most expensive power district in all of cali. Central coast where I am gets grouped into the area with santa barbara and other very wealthy coast communities, so they can charge w/e they want and the wealthy people and us poor college kids gotta pay it. The real rates are as follows: .11 for baseline use, around 300kwh in the winter and around 200kwh in the summer. So that covers my regular house power usage (not the grow room) plus maybe a few of my fans and pumps and what not if we are lucky. Next tier is at .18 per kWh for power use between 100% and 130%, so that covers some more fans and maybe a few of the flouros in my veg closet. Next tier is from 130%-200% and that goes for .27 per Kwh, this covers the rest of my veg closet power usage. And finally, anything over 200% (of the original 300kwh baseline) is charged at .40 per kWh! so basically i have 2x 1000 watts and my A/C (about 2300w) running all at .40 per kWh. My estimated power bill once this garage is running at full power is somewhere between $600-700 a month, just for the grow room bill. like I said, sometimes i wonder why i grow indoors, but then i remember that i don't have a place to grow outdoors right now, and i can't just stop growing. . . i love it too much. keep all this in mind when you pay your next power bill and i bet you will laugh at how cheap u are getting it.

-Meeks :cool0041:

yo meeks i live on the central coast as well and my power bill is out of control. depending on what stage of growth i'm in i pay $700-$1,200 per month, and that's on the care program which knocks 20% off my bill. :mad0233:we get dinged hard for power here. with the way prices are looking lately the profit margin for an indoor grower on the central coast is grim at best. i clone like a madman for supplemental income to pay the bills and to keep doing what i'm doing, i'd rather not but i have no choice. next year i'll be putting up a greenhouse in hopes of making things a little more realistic.

delae

S

StrikeitRich

I just decided.....

I'm glad i live in Michigan... For now atleast. LOL.

my last Ebill was........180$....

Anyone wanna come to Michigan? My offer still stands. lol.

Peace,
S i R

EDIT: I just want to add that... Yes we pay less for electric, but.... There are also NO Jobs, and nothing but corn and soybeans for miles. Yeah if i drive 30 mins im standing at the shore of the largest body of fresh water in the world... so that is cool. and the dunes are awsome, but... again if electric here was that much no one would have power...Literally. 400$ a week at a regular ole job is considered good pay out here. lol. seriously.

S

StrikeitRich

The Bowl Test

I plucked a good sized bud from the plant in the closet. I let it dry for a day, and then put it into the little shelf size toaster oven on the lowest setting for 30 mins. Then i put the bud into a grinder and then put it into the bowl, put flame to it, and inhaled......

No throat tingle, No bad taste, AND i got RIPPED off my ass!

Now when the bowl was done i looked down at it and the Ash was white as snow.

Now remember this was done before the Flood... Yes i decreased my plants nutes to 400PPMs this last week, but i still wouldnt call that a FLush.

More proof down in the books that flushing is a technique used more for leaching the soil and root mass of extra nutes, but does very little to help with taste or the throat tingles.

My gear is top of the line smooth and potent and i was able to run nutes on her all the way till i turned the light out on her.

I cannot wait to taste it once its cured... Hello DANK!

Final taste and smoothness, in my opinion, is not obtained soly by flushing the plant the last weeks of its life cycle, but by knowing what the plant needs and by using its storages of nutrients slowly and efficiently.

I was always under the impresion that u got the smooth smoke from the flush, but now i am seeing different. Remeber this is my 2nd solo harvest as well.

Always learning and perfecting the tech.

Peace,
S i R

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I did the same thing a couple months back brotha
it tasted fine in the beginning but then after a couple weeks sitting in a container it did a 360 turn on me, unbearable to smoke Im guessing it gos bad after sitting for a while if you dont flush

S

StrikeitRich

reason for testers...lol.

The rest of my crop is getting the regular water only diet. has been now for bout 4 days.

Im just very curious if this flooding thing will work and take the place of the flush...

@ Doc

Did u try the flooding thing as well?

Peace,
S i R

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

yeah man its crazy let it sit for a couple weeks and youll see the huge difference

But yea i did the exact thing the last week I just went 400 ppms w/ all my nutes instead of a flush, I had to cut early

Latest posts

Top Bottom