StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Like a couple weeks in the tub of water?... How long u think i should keep her drownin in the closet for?

Peace,
S i R

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

ooohhhh not meaning that didnt see you did that bro
when i fed i just really overwatered the last week in a attempt to flush i guess lol

S

StrikeitRich

lol. yeah my bad. I'm quick on here bro. lol.

I just really want to figuare out a great method for cureing. I hate to wait 4weeks for the DANK smell to kick in. lol.

Wouldnt it be cool if this cut 2 weeks off the cure process. I'll not hold my breath, but figuared ill give her a whirl. lol.

Peace,
S i R

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

How are you curing?
You thought of not feeding the last day or 2 to speed up the drying and curing process?
I do it in the winter :harvest:

S

StrikeitRich

my cure process on a normal plant not a huge floppy scroged out one..lol

I give it only water for 10 days then shut the lights out on them for 48 HRS to 72Hrs. go in room when still dark and CHOP at the base of the plant Then i Flip them upside down and by hand rip off all the big leaves i can grab with fingers. If i pull it and i feel bud giving i stop and pluck as much as i can. Then i hang the whole plant upside down in dark cool bathroom i use an enclosed bath tub to hang them in. Makes for a good drying shack type thing. then i keep em in the dark cool room with air movement in the room, but not over the plant. RH is a steady 60% Plus but lower then 70% temps are a steady 76f. leave them there till the inner part of the stem is dry enough to make the snap noise but not neccesarily dry enough to literally snap in half like u would see on a cured bud. The buds them self give some when squezed. This is when i put them in 2Liter jars or 2 gallon jars or whatever LARGE glass sealable jar i can find. I also give them a final manicure and trim off all the stems and such before jaring.

burp for first week 2/day. Shuffle contents twice in first week.

second week i will burp them every other day and shuffle them one more time. then i consider them dry enough to go into long cure where i seal them and visually inspect them and once a week do the smell test for mold.

whew..

any advice?

Peace,
S i R

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lol your giving me a migraine jk
hmm im a guy who trims it all at once when i chop em down
IMVHO I think leaving any leaves on it doesnt help your long curing process to bring out the dank
My trim and even sugar trim just smells like grass when its all together I dont even let it dry in the same room as the buds
maybe beacuse the quanity as well but thats just another reason i trim it all at once

:smiley_joint:My curing process takes place in the turkey bags in about a week tops with bubba and a couple days longer with og's

I think if you trimmed it all up at once itd speed up the curing process and get that dank smell out sooner. Dont get me wrong you got it down, im just letting you know how i do it, we do have different destinations where the end product is going tho brotha

S

StrikeitRich

we do have different destinations where the end product is going tho brotha

Right on. lol. :cool0041:

I remove all the leaf i can possibly get at with scissors once it is dried. I know it would be easier when still wet, but that is what i did last time and it sucked way to bad. took me almost 5 days to trim shit up that way. remember i am a patient with a serious back injury. lol. and yeah im the one smokin on this tree mostly. and a couple close friends of course. lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Update Veg and Male

This is my guy.. He is looking really good, but i've never flowerd a male before, so please give me ur opinions..

Picture_00921.jpg
Picture_00822.jpg

Picture_00622.jpg
Picture_01510.jpg

Picture_00234.jpg

And the Veg closet.

Illegal on the left, Wifi on the right

Picture_0216.jpg

Illegal Aliens

Picture_0285.jpg
Picture_0296.jpg

the second pic is of the one that shot out 6 tops... SHe is really covering the square footage.

WiFi

Picture_0254.jpg
Picture_0274.jpg

Peace,
S i R

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lookin REAL NICE AND HEALTHY brotha
cant wait to see them nugshots

try trimming all at once tho evrything else you do is perfect I think you'll be much happier :rasta2:

S

StrikeitRich

lookin REAL NICE AND HEALTHY brotha
cant wait to see them nugshots

try trimming all at once tho evrything else you do is perfect I think you'll be much happier :rasta2:

TYTY.

I will try. lol. just may up my pharmacutical pain meds that week blah. i hate that shit. I apologize in advance for any rambling i do that week. pills make me moody.:icon_dizzy:

Peace,
S i R

deep buddy

deep buddy

lol. yeah my bad. I'm quick on here bro. lol.

I just really want to figuare out a great method for cureing. I hate to wait 4weeks for the DANK smell to kick in. lol.

Wouldnt it be cool if this cut 2 weeks off the cure process. I'll not hold my breath, but figuared ill give her a whirl. lol.

Peace,
S i R

what ive always done is let em dry out in the containers. i find it takes at least a week off my cure and dry time. i also trim dry mostly by hand without tools. takes a lil while to know how long for each strain but about a week without water works good for me.

S

StrikeitRich

@ buddy

u continue them in the light for those ten days? or do u continue with the regular light pattern?

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

I think i may have been vauge about my definition of the meaning of month to cure in the Dank smell.

I consider the moment that i cut the root off the plant as the start of Cure. Drying the medication is a part of the cure process. so if i dry my buds two weeks, and do the Burp thing two week i get a month cure...

Peace,
S i R

deep buddy

deep buddy

u continue them in the light for those ten days? or do u continue with the regular light pattern?

Peace,
S i R

yeah i leave the lights on and raised. depending on how big your containers are and temp/humidity. i run 10 gals and a week is perfect. imo its not good to let them wilt to much a little is fine. also using the doomsday tek (darkness for 48+ hours) which is included in that week timeframe ie 5 days dry lights on, 2 days dry lights out, cut. i dont mess with all that jarring and burping, that would take forever! i use plastic totes pop the lid twice and im good. the only thing you need to keep an eye on is your sub e.c. to make sure youve flushed enough before you start holding back water. i really like the way the meds turn out this way. idk i guess its a classic flavor? anyways keep up the good work SIR.

S

StrikeitRich

Only Warning I'm giving.

DO NOT RANDOMLY CONTACT ME FOR FREE SEEDS!

IF i have never spoke to u before. Don't be that guy please. sketchy to say the least.

Any furthur requests from randoms will be forwarded to a mod. TY for ur respect in this matter.

Peace,
S i R

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter

IF i have never spoke to u before. Don't be that guy please. sketchy to say the least.

Any furthur requests from randoms will be forwarded to a mod. TY for ur respect in this matter.

Peace,
S i R

lol, funny that people feel so entitled that you even have to say that in the first place. Good luck on the breeding project, I think with that mom and pop you will have no problem making some real keepers. I can't wait to hopefully find one I like and run it to death in my setup.

-Meeks

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Peace,
S i R

I like this! And have deff. Seen it quite a bit too. Kinda freaks me out when i have no idea who they are....

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lol just cuz there too damn lazy to find good genetics on there own
tisk tisk tisk

S

StrikeitRich

Uncomfortable silence.

Srry had to walk away last night.

But im back now. I just get super sketched when i get like 3 messages all within 24 hrs of eachother asking me if i wanna.... Well u know.

SKEtcHY! sorta almost makes me wanna erase everything on here, but nahhhhh! LOL!!!!

Ha yeah so just a quicky bout what i got going on.

Any Michigander Consumer costumers know what a DISTRIBUTION charge is .. shit is like almost 4 cents a KWH WTF I'm bout to kick some ass! seriously i been watching my meters and i calculated everything i should of been only paying around 200 for electric, but then i get these other additional charges for.... LOOK!

Electric Power Supply Charges
On-Peak Energy 390@ 0.115776 $45.15
Off-Peak Energy 2088@ 0.073416 $153.29

PSCR 2478@ 0.001990 $4.93
Renewable Energy $0.65

Electric Delivery Charges
System Access $6.00
Distribution 2478@ 0.034482 $85.45
Energy Optimization 2478@ 0.002054 $5.09
Securitization 2478@ 0.001250 $3.10
Securitization Tax 2478@ 0.000597 $1.48
Total Electric $305.14

And this is the little exerpt they give me saying its actually saving me 3 bucks...Wait i am paying u like an extra 100$ how is that saving me a mezzly 3 bucks. How bout i pay the 3 bucks and keep my hundred. LOL!

News You Can Use
For the average Michigan residential customer, renewable
energy is estimated to avoid $3.90 per month of new
coal-fired generation costs. Customers are expected to save
$2.15 each month over the life of the Energy
Optimization/Efficiency programs.

Fucking retarded ass energy componies.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom