Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

You mean the one that’s taken at a lower angle vs the first pic? So who’s not reading here?
Ok... since you are obviously a slow individual ill post them both side by side so you can play the whats in the photo game.... come on man. say something smart or beneficial to this grow
2547D331 CA77 43AF 96A4 9DA33260A9AE

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Ok... since you are obviously a slow individual ill post them both side by side so you can play the whats in the photo game.... come on man. say something smart or beneficial to this grow
View attachment 944836View attachment 944835
I’m slow yet you can’t tell one pic is taken at a slightly different angle.

I’ve come to one conclusion from this post, you’re an asshat plain and simple. I was hoping to learn something here but all I’ve learned is how not to respond to people. Good luck, I’m done with this one ✌️

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Come on bro, must you with the insults!
please read the insult that was received first. why @1diesel1 not ask him? lets do so. Why dont we ask @916Fisherman why... why do you feel compelled to talk shit? can you not see more growth on the second pictured compared to the first? are there leaves where there wasn't? yet you feel compelled that they look like the same picture. they are 5 days apart and i can already see the difference. i dont know why you cant see the same no matter the "angle". keep trolling troll

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

please read the insult that was received first. why @1diesel1 not ask him? lets do so. Why dont we ask @916Fisherman why! why do you feel compelled to talk shit? can you not see more growth on the second pictured compared to the first? are there leaves where there wasn't? yet you feel compelled that they look like the same picture. they are 5 days apart and i can already see the difference. i dont know why you cant see the same no matter the "angle". keep trolling troll

Not my place but I gotta say @1diesel1 has much more important shit going on so LETS all get the fuck along let the man grow, if ya can put with or ignore mine then do the same with his just lurk from a distance like me but take it down a notch please, sorry rant over poi t valid

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not my place but I gotta say @1diesel1 has much more important shit going on so LETS all get the fuck along let the man grow, if ya can put with or ignore mine then do the same with his just lurk from a distance like me but take it down a notch please, sorry rant over poi t valid
Dude goes fir you to! Just do you do t encourage these guys life’s too short! Be s happy grower !! it’s a great you experiment wish I could peace and positivity!

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Come on bro, must you with the insults!

I’ve come to one conclusion from this post, you’re an asshat plain and simple. I was hoping to learn something here but all I’ve learned is how not to respond to people. Good luck, I’m done with this one ✌
all youve done is troll my tread like a butthurt child.
Dude goes fir you to! Just do you do t encourage these guys life’s too short! Be s happy grower !! it’s a great you experiment wish I could peace and positivity!
@1diesel1 keeps telling me to stop with the insults but doesn't say anything to the person who is actually doing the insulting 🤷‍♂️

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
all youve done is troll my tread like a butthurt child.

@1diesel1 keeps telling me to stop with the insults but doesn't say anything to the person who is actually doing the insulting 🤷‍♂️
All rite, I’m putting this back!
The drama got idiotic in hear. I’m not gona clean up what already transpired in hear so everyone Cary on like a professional THC FARMER!!
AND NO MORE BULLSHIT DRAMA!!!!!!!
kids, thought they moved out and got jobs:)

I AM BEING EXTREMELY PATIENT RITE NOW! BEYOND MY OWN WORDS!!!!!!!

READ MY QUOTES AND REALY THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAID!!
I SPELLED IT OUT EXTREMELY SIMPLE SO EVERYONE WOULD UNDERSTAND!!!!

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

I’ve come to one conclusion from this post, you’re an asshat plain and simple. I was hoping to learn something here but all I’ve learned is how not to respond to people. Good luck, I’m done with this one ✌️
@1diesel1?

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

I don’t doubt his method but also think those lower buds would be much bigger if the plants were pruned throughout veg. There’s more then one way to grow but his responses are asinine imo
Why didn’t you say something To him at at this point @1diesel1?

HiDaze

HiDaze

My methodology for defoliation comes down to veg/flower time frames. Everyone knows flower times for indica are far shorter than sativa's.

Indicas are given a little more pruning throughout veg. I want to avoid a heavy chop once I am in flower. A few fan blades for light penetration and air flow during flower and I let em ride.

Sativa's are a bit different. More or less the same as Indica through veg. Let it grow wild for 2 -3 weeks into flower and then I hit em hard for light penetration.

The way I see it - Sativas have a grace period in which the plant can afford to fill out existing blades without harming my yield or potency. Some folks may tell you otherwise but I have never had a problem with it.

Nutes, media and overall health of the plant throughout the grow play a role in the process. I dont really see why so many people are giving you flak over this.

Theres no right or wrong in everyone's grow style. See what works or doesnt for each strain.

Keep on rollin bud.

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

My methodology for defoliation comes down to veg/flower time frames. Everyone knows flower times for indica are far shorter than sativa's.

Indicas are given a little more pruning throughout veg. I want to avoid a heavy chop once I am in flower. A few fan blades for light penetration and air flow during flower and I let em ride.

Sativa's are a bit different. More or less the same as Indica through veg. Let it grow wild for 2 -3 weeks into flower and then I hit em hard for light penetration.

The way I see it - Sativas have a grace period in which the plant can afford to fill out existing blades without harming my yield or potency. Some folks may tell you otherwise but I have never had a problem with it.

Nutes, media and overall health of the plant throughout the grow play a role in the process. I dont really see why so many people are giving you flak over this.

Theres no right or wrong in everyone's grow style. See what works or doesnt for each strain.

Keep on rollin bud.
Exactly!!! Thank you sir for a response that doesn't make fun of what if chosen to do with my garden and youve given the reader a little knowledge on growing! that is how a response to a tread is supposed to be... Once again, thank you for your informative post and thank you for not bashing my grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom