Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Again utter bs and kool-aid thinking. If it hurt yields, I wouldnt do it, nor reccomend it to others. And I sure as shit woulndt post on a public forum if I personally did not think it's a viable way to grow and get a better yield.

This is my room just last night. I would normally do a harder deleaf, but had a lot of other garden duties.

I still pull 3.5+ from this room.

View attachment 945333View attachment 945334

Even if you took some more leaves this does not look as stripped as the OP’s plants.

Reactions: Ina
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

How do I unfollow a thread? Tired of seeing all these notifications of pointless arguing. 🤣
Click unwatch at the top of the page.

Then find a new form of entertainment. The forums have always been 90% silly
Click unwatch at the top of the page.

Then find a new form of entertainment. The forums have always been 90% silly arguments. ;-)
funny coming from you. I have a belief that if I told you the 1+1=2 you’d argue till I’m blue in the face. Many people have told you under the right conditions, this actually works but you still refuse to believe it. Please hit the unfollow button because no matter how many people tell you it works you’ll disagree

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

The buds are looking and smelling so delicious
481461D9 05CB 4DF5 8750 1326975D758F

C3C745C6 C071 4AC2 B6FA CEB820AAA8C2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

funny coming from you. I have a belief that if I told you the 1+1=2 you’d argue till I’m blue in the face. Many people have told you under the right conditions, this actually works but you still refuse to believe it. Please hit the unfollow button because no matter how many people tell you it works you’ll disagree

But you wont know of you did better or worse you are just saying its better with no comparison for yourself. And the other examples posted have a lot more leaves left on.

Plus I already compared plenty and in my system it hurt yield and according to the dispensary I worked with potency.

Sorry you are so easily upset. The other posters who disagree didnt get upset or argumentative just because I disagree.

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

But you wont know of you did better or worse you are just saying its better with no comparison for yourself. And the other examples posted have a lot more leaves left on.

Plus I already compared plenty and in my system it hurt yield and according to the dispensary I worked with potency.

Sorry you are so easily upset. The other posters who disagree didnt get upset or argumentative just because I disagree.
Impossible... Trichomes are grown because of light. they are the plants natural defense system.(sunscreen) light or as we were discussing lumins are what makes the trichomes grow, in return making it more potent

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

and all i was looking for was some help and information about a process that Im unaware how to do completely
Im actually new to the site and was looking for help from a select few that knew what i was doing but seems as though because you've posted 10,000 times make you an expert who by he way is unable to learn new ways of possibly getting better results.

40oz2fr33dom

40oz2fr33dom

@BrandedForLife I wouldn’t worry about anything the haters have to say. This is my first post back on THC Farmer in over 3 years and it’s been that same amount of time since I grew last but I’m about to start up again here real soon. I only decided to post b/c the negative comments pissed me off I have experience in what is considered extreme defoliation. I’ve completely cut off every single fan leaf twice in flower and had excellent results. Check the date of when I made the post of the text screenshot.

I’ve done many controversial things growing cannabis and even magic shrooms; all with better than expected results. The ones who continually do the same old shit will never do any better than they will now. I get it (and I’m sure you do too), people are scared to try new and controversial things b/c they’re scared they will fail as well as try to discredit when they are wrong. They band together like a cult in these online forums and it’s quite disturbing how they idolize each other instead of giving praise and credit when/where it’s due. It’s all politics and theatrical BS.

It’s we who push the norm and willing to fail who are the ones who set new trends and culture. The ones who have never done this should be watching with keen interest like any experiment should be and let the results speak for themselves. Have no fear and I wish u much success in making the haters eat their words.

P.S.
I hope I stirred the fuck outta this pot
(Yes, every pun intended)
BF7BEC86 5647 4C6F A09B BE263D9AD74D
1AE473ED 397C 4355 B901 4E092C0A7022

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

the issue with defoliation is if something goes wrong you lose the plant, because there is no where else for those problems to express themselves. If you get some disease or accidently double the nutes because you're sleepy or too high or both you can really fuck up fast. I ordered 200 bucks worth of seeds this week, I don't remember doing it, I don't know why I ordered 4 different types of blueberry, I don't even like indicas. Because I do stupid stuff like that, I won't be defoliating because I don't trust high me not to f up my whole flower closet.

Unless you are dialed in, defoliation can wreck a room faster than just about anything. The leaves show problems first, so for a lot of folks we learned to grow based on the feel of the plant based on the look of the leaves. If it's got no leaves a bunch of us think it's like a town with no street signs, makes us nervous and feel lost.

People from that town are cool with it though.

justadbeer

justadbeer

Today was day 21 of flower of the strain ICED OUT and I defoliated all the leaves off the plants. I have so many questions since this is the first time Ive ever done it like this. Normally I just trim some off. Will this actually produce more yield? Is there any tricks I should do to produce more? I plan on doing a 67 day flower cycle. How much bigger will the colas get? Check out the before and after picture and let me know what you think!

Before
View attachment 943003

After
View attachment 943002
So what makes you think that's a good idea? Plants, ALL plants absorb sunlight (and other good stuff) through their leaves. You've pretty much just stopped all growth w/o a chance of recovery. This is what is called stoner science my friend. Think about this for a moment. Would you do this to your tomato plants, or any other fruit / flower bearing plant? Ganja is no different. I fear your plants may die at this point. You may want to harvest what you can now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom