Strongest strain you ever smoked?

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scorpion

Scorpion

I'm wondering what strain the strongest, most fire, most intense high/stone you have ever experienced came from. Doesn't matter what the genetics are, be it a sativa or an indica. I just want to know what strain blew you away the most, from what you can remember.

I can tell you straight up that mine was well grown mid-80s Red Devil. It completely blew away well grown strawberry diesel, Tahoe og, bubba kush, and tuna kush.

So what's yours?
My first experience with strong herbs.
1977 - Thai Stick (made me feel like I was floating a few inches off the floor when I walked)
1979 - Hawaiian Hash Plant (well worth the trip and four years of my life to get there,
SO similar to the OG Kush of today it ain't even funny,but waaay stronger)
fast forward>>>>>
1987 - M9 Skunk #1 ( The Dom Perignon of Marijuana)
1990 - NL5 x HazeA ( The Most Powerful Cannabis in the World!!)
and I have not had any really good shit since the Internet became a life style....go figure.

keep it green
scorpion

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Mid to late 70's columbian gold,we called it one and done because one toke was all it took and it hit you so fast and hard it was incredible,3 of us split a joint and had to sleep in a park overnight because we were so stoned we couldnt make it home.Later as we found more uses for it we also referred to it as panty dropper lol.We could only get it for a short time,luckily my older brother was wise enough to buy a 1 kilo brick and kept every drop of it for personal.The late 70's thai stick was also incredible too,fuck i get sick to my stomach thinking about the seeds i threw away back then...

pugliese63

pugliese63

Back in '88 I was living in Key West. A friend had a friend in Oregon that was a disabled vet who was growing. He sent us some buds packed in cigar containers. I don't know what strain it was but to this day it is the strongest pot I've ever smoked. I'd like to mention I've been a heavy, daily smoker for years since my teens. It hit fast and hard. One toke would knock you down, anything afterwards brought on strong head trip with a big dose of anxiety and paranoia. It had dense indica type buds with a good stank is all I remember about the appearance. I have no idea what strain it was but was hoping maybe some west coast/Oregon old timers might have an idea.

pugliese63

pugliese63

My first experience with strong herbs.
1977 - Thai Stick (made me feel like I was floating a few inches off the floor when I walked)
1979 - Hawaiian Hash Plant (well worth the trip and four years of my life to get there,
SO similar to the OG Kush of today it ain't even funny,but waaay stronger)
fast forward>>>>>
1987 - M9 Skunk #1 ( The Dom Perignon of Marijuana)
1990 - NL5 x HazeA ( The Most Powerful Cannabis in the World!!)
and I have not had any really good shit since the Internet became a life style....go figure.

keep it green
scorpion

I ran the Nl5 X Haze from the Seed bank back in '89. Have to agree it might be some of the most powerful cannabis on the world. Really hoping Neville will be releasing a few more gems in the future.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I ran the Nl5 X Haze from the Seed bank back in '89. Have to agree it might be some of the most powerful cannabis on the world. Really hoping Neville will be releasing a few more gems in the future.
thought i seen a thread yesterday..that neville was releasing some new gear, but i didnt check it out though

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Somewhere around 2002 I went to amsterdamn for the cup and they had this Mexican Haze that was all of our favorites. It was so fuckin good. No matter how good you thought you were, one more hit of it always put you on another level. there was no ceiling.

It was a great compliment to the local smart shop goods if you know what I mean..

J

John Ditchweed

White widow had the most anexity of any strain it truely made your heart race and induced parnoid feelings
.... the most potenet indica would be blanco kush coutch lock like no other... phoniex haze was the best sativa so far.... my all around favorite strain is mamba though potency taste and yeild manicgrower has something special with that one

215 User

215 User

Back in college I smoked some acapulco gold that made me not be able to talk for about an hour, the same year I smoked some red bud that ended my night after smoking 3 bongs. I didn't go to bed I was at a party but I don't think I said a word for 3 hours. Take care and I hope the next weed you smoke is the best ever

mal

Hope it still hits like that @mal...

Acapulco Gold x Goji O.G. #14 female

AC1

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

So for me I was 18 South Florida and I had been smoking for about a year or so 1989 didnt know much about kinds what was available is what I got. Never hydro always compressed back then... and my buddy pulls out an actual round bud and rolls a semi nice joint and tells me its purple haze the real shit. Im like Jimmy Hendricks he is like yes thats it. So he fires it up deep heavy hashy metal slight strawberry dough/cake like taste to it. I remember taking it in and passing it back but not sure after that. If I got it back or not.

Ok Im FUUUUUCKED UP and something keeps happening. A Blur Im here then Im gone then Im here then Im gone. So we end up at the Farm Stores drive thru for some smokes. Im like I need a gallon of Chocolate Chip Ice cream. My buddy goes WTF you going to do with a GALLON of ice cream. Im like Im going to eat that shit. He is like dnt make a mess in my car Im like Im not.....Im telling ya I started right away with my fingers.

Next thing I know we are sitting in his driveway jammin out to AC/DC and here comes his mom out of the house she leans down and looks in the wind shield right AT ME just under the little strip of tint. And mind you by this time Im wearing this ice cream its all over my face all down my chin shirt and hands. He is like "be cool" Im like Oh shit....My buddy rolls down MY FUCKIN WINDOW and Ill never forget she goes "Chris Get him a Fuckin Spoon" Shacks her head and walks away. I could not stop laughing and eating that ice cream. He swears to this day I ate the whole thing and he dropped me off at home and I dnt remember half the shit the happened. I never saw that bud again. Not much has measured up sense. Needless to say after that I was regular over his house we could smoke and jam out and go fishing in the back yard and his mom never gave a shit. Unless I ate here Oreo's man they were always double stuff cold in the fridge she got so pissed....I would leave her a $5 bill on the door with a magnet...LMAO those were the dayz....

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

[quote="\ Never hydro always compressed back then... and my buddy pulls out an actual round bud and rolls a semi nice joint and tells me its purple haze the real shit. Im like Jimmy Hendricks he is like yes thats it. ...[/quote]

Ahh similar to mys story...
Always smoking the mexi brick schwag most of the time an occasional piece of green nug here and there then my buddy in choir class breaks out an oz of Purple ..... Game fooking over. We smoked on that shiz till it disappeared. The best was packing his pipe chamber with a nice long bud and smoking the rest of the oz through it. We saved that resonated beauty for open house at school night where we had to sing for all the parents and faculty. We got almost the entire mens portion of choir stoned before the event.. i dont think we ever sounded that harmonized and good ever again lol...
Lastly Chocolate Thai from a cambodian guy who used to salmon fish in the same spot as my buddy.
That was and will probably always be the strongest ever but then real Thai sticks had been dipped in opium kinda like real Jagger so...

PnL

Natural

Natural

The Chocolate Thai we got in late 80's was very good. At the same time period was some Columbian..best weed ever..green quarters for $25...scary stuff..heart racing..dry mouth syndrome..dreamlike..so intense after a couple of hits I would go hide under the covers lol.
The only smoke I've had that comes close was a couple of batches out of Humboldt in the early 90's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom