• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

1466363333095 944807821

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

About half the branches (mainly all the ones around the edge, just like I thought) are seeded and larfy. Damn that hermie. The middle buds are nice fat and clean

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

About half the branches (mainly all the ones around the edge, just like I thought) are seeded and larfy. Damn that hermie. The middle buds are nice fat and clean
That happened to me with my honey boo boo but it only hit 2 of her branches so I got really nice seeds out of it. The stress from led is what I believe caused it. Live and learn I guess. A zip for 400?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

All grew under a 250w hps.not very happy with it though it's pretty sparse. I probably could have not fucked her up and overferted, root ball was crappie looking. Very tight knit ball of roots. After nute burn I didn't want to light stress so had the light backed off, and if you know anything about a 250 it takes a lot away from it. No penetration, giggity.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

This is a plant that definitely needs more that 250w light, the sugar black rose. On to the next round. I don't know if I should turn it back to a veg space or keep it flowering. Either way I have to add some sort of light, probably all the fluros I have.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

That should help keep them from stretching a little better than what the hps would do alone, correct?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

All grew under a 250w hps.not very happy with it though it's pretty sparse. I probably could have not fucked her up and overferted, root ball was crappie looking. Very tight knit ball of roots. After nute burn I didn't want to light stress so had the light backed off, and if you know anything about a 250 it takes a lot away from it. No penetration, giggity.
Yea I have a 250w hps but the ballast I have gets like 120 degrees so gotta get new ballast

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hell yes that is awesome. I need some heavy weight fat buds like that. Just the luck of the draw the first plants I mess with aren't much in the weight department. Big chipper is a minimal yielder, starfighter x yeti 3 is at best average. Those two I'm chopping Sunday are the biggest I've grown and I didn't clone them. So unless these gsc yield well I'm s.o.l.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hell yes that is awesome. I need some heavy weight fat buds like that. Just the luck of the draw the first plants I mess with aren't much in the weight department. Big chipper is a minimal yielder, starfighter x yeti 3 is at best average. Those two I'm chopping Sunday are the biggest I've grown and I didn't clone them. So unless these gsc yield well I'm s.o.l.
This is the top from my one auto. I could hide a bat behind her :)
This is my third harvest and I'm just now getting into having bigger buds and all that.. Took a lot of figuring out air flow and lighting dude. I figured down to how many umoles I need lol. I can't wait to harvest the Purple Amnesia because her top is double this one

Top Bottom