Stuned growth, will it recover?

• Thread starter Y0urFamily
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

last time i remember you mentioned that you were going to mix it up and add perlite and what not. We even spoke about quantities of each addon. I even remember talking about how you should put it under something that less light gets to it. At the moment proper RH and Temp will heal her. Not the light.

I think you are killing her, cuz that potting mix is not looking right and how its absorbing the water. Air won't be able to get to the roots, causing more stress/.
By the way, i did everything you said i should with the lights, temp/hum and repotting. lights are 24inch above canopy right now

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

I read that canna terra professional plus comes with gnats (those little flies) will i be able to get rid of them before my room is full of them? Anyone dealt with those and can give an advice?

422src

422src

But seriously. Those yellow sticky strips seem to be effective
IMG 6672

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

A
I kept getting different advices and opinions and it was confusing. But i ordered canna terra professional plus that will do the job for randome seeds i have
Advice has been the same too much light, and overwatering due to poor root system. Gnick and pk
But seriously. Those yellow sticky strips seem to be effectiveView attachment 1091009
Thats awesome definitely getting some thanks👍👍

422src

422src

I wish :D I ordered fly traps that are hanged near the tent.

Always good vibes, someone recommended to water more even tho i said it was overwatered, so what should i do?
This may be drastic but if all hope is lost, the last retort is to carefully wash off all the soil from the roots and repot in regular new potting soil really quick so not stress it out too much.
I've done that successfully. It may not develop into anything but it'll be alive.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This may be drastic but if all hope is lost, the last retort is to carefully wash off all the soil from the roots and repot in regular new potting soil really quick so not stress it out too much.
I've done that successfully. It may not develop into anything but it'll be alive.
it might be easier to just buy your weed..
ok seriously i’m not being mean!!
but it seems you have a learning disability? or something? we are giving you the best advice and with your answers it seems like your not understanding what we are saying?
you don’t need that stuff that comes with gnats? really?
that is definitely not for you!
if you have more seeds than take one or two and only do what we tell you to do, ok?

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

I might try that

Drippy

Drippy

This is mostly Light burning seedling. Buy cheap cfl bulb 💡 50/100w cool white spectrum, it’s the best for seedlings, i know that from my experience. Don’t use Nutrients it’s no necessary, I recommend to use seaweed extract now to recover from stress and keep the light on a right distance. ✌️

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

This is mostly Light burning seedling. Buy cheap cfl bulb 💡 50/100w cool white spectrum, it’s the best for seedlings, i know that from my experience. Don’t use Nutrients it’s no necessary, I recommend to use seaweed extract now to recover from stress and keep the light on a right distance. ✌
I did overwaterd it at first, i use 600w leds what distance would you suggest? I will take your advice.

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

This clone got burned, than the mother fall on it. lol!

All i did was hide it under some bigger plants so that the leaves can cover the light intensity. #risingfromdeath
My plant leaves are more to white/brownish rather than what burned looks like

Drippy

Drippy

I did overwaterd it at first, i use 600w leds what distance would you suggest? I will take your advice.
From now use 100ml clear water.
And I keep my lights 90/1000cm from the top of the plant. Seedlings don’t need to much light.

Y0urFamily

Y0urFamily

From now use 100ml clear water.
And I keep my lights 90/1000cm from the top of the plant. Seedlings don’t need to much light.
The thing is temperature drops to 22C if i rise my lights

Latest posts

Top Bottom