Sugars for flowering what everyone using

• Thread starter IrishRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

they all have a sugar finisher. Botanicare has sweet. Its based on old 50’s peer reviewed tests on some plant or food. All the products in ag seem based in one or two discreet tests.

The kick is the “sugar” product is actually mostly water and a little magnesium sulfate. And a dab of refined plant up takable sucrose. Its the sulfer mostly that adds flavor.
Thats the way I see it. But the most important is the fancy label and unicorns

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Indeed, most of the products on the market are fancy labels, bud candy and flawless finish of ad / flora Kleen of GH.
But Honey chome is a unicorn from emerald harvest which carbohydrates derived from sugar cane, palm sugar and agave nectar and also suppy Extra magnesium for photosynthesis and sugar translocation ,additional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
I have been using this product from the early Veg to the flushing, and the effect can really kill the advance easily.
(Or do organic or synganics fertilizers play a key role in improving the flavor of synthetic grow, such as compost tea made from lemon and apple juice ?)

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

I gotta say after trying damn near every "flushing" product known to man......Flawless Finish from Advanced was amazing!

It actually cleaned out all the buildup inside the pvc pipes in a RDWC system. No other product I tried did this. It also made a noticeable difference in the final product.

I'm not a fan Advanced Nutrients....... But they actually produced a really good product IMHO

Botanicare ClearEx tested the worse as it did absolutely nothing!

Flora Clean was another one that worked ok, but you have to use alot of product and its labor intensive..... Might as well just use water if you have to flood and drain 100 times!!

Just stating my experience with said products..

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

I gotta say after trying damn near every "flushing" product known to man......Flawless Finish from Advanced was amazing!

It actually cleaned out all the buildup inside the pvc pipes in a RDWC system. No other product I tried did this. It also made a noticeable difference in the final product.

I'm not a fan Advanced Nutrients....... But they actually produced a really good product IMHO

Botanicare ClearEx tested the worse as it did absolutely nothing!

Flora Clean was another one that worked ok, but you have to use alot of product and its labor intensive..... Might as well just use water if you have to flood and drain 100 times!!

Just stating my experience with said products..
have you tried using doctor bush sledge hammer?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Isn't that a waste of money? Won't plain water do the same thing? I really need to know I want nothing to hurt these genetics.
lol i doubt its a waste of money... im about to flush one of my plants today, have been and will continue using sledgehammer.. i have heard plain water phd at 6.5 does the exact same thing but i dont think its “exactly the same” because bush doctor has ingrediants water doesnt.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Isn't that a waste of money? Won't plain water do the same thing? I really need to know I want nothing to hurt these genetics.
Yes mate its a waste of money and a marketing gimmick. Water is fine. Been a few studies done recently that say flushing has no effect. Propper scientific studies.

IrishRob

IrishRob

Yes mate its a waste of money and a marketing gimmick. Water is fine. Been a few studies done recently that say flushing has no effect. Propper scientific studies.
I thought that's what I read nice thanks bro

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

i thought it prevents buildup from using powdered nutrients?

Michealangelo

Michealangelo

I have read and spoken to people that have told me for flower I'm going to need sugars. What kinds of sugars are the rest of the farm using?
In flower you want to start feeding Nutrients that are higher in potassium and phosphorus Not so much nitrogen anymore . And fulvic acid and kelp will swell up your buds and make them more dense. Not Humic acid.

IrishRob

IrishRob

In flower you want to start feeding Nutrients that are higher in potassium and phosphorus Not so much nitrogen anymore . And fulvic acid and kelp will swell up your buds and make them more dense. Not Humic acid.
Tl4
So I'm using Fox farm which their tiger bloom is 2-8-4. I also have some advanced nutrients iguana juice which is 4-3-6 should I stick with the FF or switch to the iguana juice, or maybe put like 1/8 of the iguana juice recommendations, and add it to the fox farm

Domino

Domino

I've read this whole thing. First I'm a professional grower (look up Inhale Zen on FB). I'm also not a kid (I'm 52) and I've been doing this for 6 years. I was running a modified Advanced Nutrient line when the pandemic hit and I decided to go auto watering with Jack's. Jack's has no sugar additive. I just picked up Sugaree because I think that the root zone microbes could use some additional sugars, and it seem to be reservior-compatible. I also use Recharge at transplant. I will sometimes use the Microbe Life line, but I haven't worked it into a nutrient schedule yet. I'm watering 2 times a day, every other day. I'm also looking to possibly use Recharge in flower as a spray on but haven't done that yet either. Interesting info here on Fulvic Acid - I hadn't seen that previously.

Michealangelo

Michealangelo

I've read this whole thing. First I'm a professional grower (look up Inhale Zen on FB). I'm also not a kid (I'm 52) and I've been doing this for 6 years. I was running a modified Advanced Nutrient line when the pandemic hit and I decided to go auto watering with Jack's. Jack's has no sugar additive. I just picked up Sugaree because I think that the root zone microbes could use some additional sugars, and it seem to be reservior-compatible. I also use Recharge at transplant. I will sometimes use the Microbe Life line, but I haven't worked it into a nutrient schedule yet. I'm watering 2 times a day, every other day. I'm also looking to possibly use Recharge in flower as a spray on but haven't done that yet either. Interesting info here on Fulvic Acid - I hadn't seen that previously.
I upunsulfered blackstrap molasses for sugars , and Fulvic acid with kept in flower will be great for your buds

Top Bottom