Summer diversion from outta space..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
First off....I am not a seed company, I am not associated with any seed company. I do not breed fo any commercial purposes at all, not now or in the future, No BIN's, no drops, been there, done that and the seed biz is not for me but more power to the ones that do breed for the masses..not to say you won't see alot of these crosses being grown out by other members but they are gifted goods or personal grows

Here is what I am playing with here at the ranch this summer..

I was fortunate enough to get some Alien 4 beans back in the day from Soulie himself. I ran the first round and found a one off keeper female and a couple of males, I made f2's and put them away for a rainy day..About a year ago I went deep into the f2's to find a male that closest resembled the female mom to hit up my monster female girl and a few others in the stable. I found a badass vigorous stinky male and blasted a copy of everything in the entire mom room. There are a few standouts for sure and I have a few TRC gems in there as well that did the deed with the Alien 4 stunt cock.

So the first round of crosses are...

Blowfish x Alien 4
Hawaiian Purple Kush x Alien 4
Purple Hammer x Alien 4
LSD x Alien 4
Ogiesel x Alien 4
Alien 4 bx1
Alien 4 f2
Blueberry x Alien 4
Humboldt Express x Alien 4
Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4
Chocolate Thai x Alien 4
Alien Dawg f1 x Alien 4
Jedi Kush x Alien 4

Right outta the chute i am running the following, all of which where my biggest outdoor yielders from last season..

Blueberry x Alien 4
Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4

Popped about 30 of each and started the selection dance already and startin to get see some pre-flower indicators so im stoked..

I will post up pics and progress as I move along

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Blueberry x Alien 4....this blueberry came from the Southern playas, these guys ran the Ol Blue, Blueberry, True Blue, and Dabney Blue and this was the the most outstanding outta the lot..indica dom., super sticky, super pungent with pretty decent yeilds..the last pic is the mom in all her glory outside last year

DSCN4228

DSCN4229
DSCN4230
BB 2
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Texas Kid. I can't wait to see these babies in flower. Sounds like u got some killer x's for yourself. Keep up the great work.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4....the Skinny P mom smells strait up like pineapples, Hawaii 5-0 styley, super indica dom C99 if I were guessin, pungent as all hell and has frost at like week 2 into flower...the last 3 pics are one or two of the badass girls outside in the sun last year..these were 3+ lb plants when it was all said and done..7ft round monster schrubs

Tex

DSCN4219
DSCN4220
DSCN4221
DSCN4222
DSCN4223
SP 3
SP 4
SP 5
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Damn very well done tex sounds like you are on point with your projects, much respect!

Reactions: mal
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light

Billygoat sent me the Humboldt Express to play with a year or so ago, found one moster female that killed it outdoors and had a cool ass pink tint that turned to purple in the cure..3+ lbs finished but a little pain in the ass to trim, tons and tons of colas, no mosters..the last 3 pics are the mom outdoors doin her thing

Big up BG!!!!

Tex

DSCN4213
DSCN4214
DSCN4215
DSCN4217
DSCN4218
HE 32
HE 33
HE 35
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light

This was a killer outdoors for me, super smell, super yield, super finished product..came to me via the southern circle from an east coast brutha, he's a member here and does killer work..last 3 pics are of the mom outdoors kickin it.

Tex

DSCN4224
DSCN4225
DSCN4226
DSCN4227
HPK 13
HPK 14
HPK 15
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
get it TK! should be a good show brotha. gonna be exciting to see what traits come thru from the alien and how dominate it ends up being in crosses you made. good luck on the hunt, ill be watching the show. cheers :) ~SMF~

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a few veggers of the original Alien 4 mom...super vigor, super super sticky, chem smell but not overly pronounced, stretches alot like the stait Chemdog #4 does, a little more sat dom than the Alien dawg way more vigor though....this is the Alien 4 mom used in the f2's..I have both in flower right now, I will toss some pics up later

DSCN4231
DSCN4232
DSCN4233
southstreets

southstreets

Yea can't wait 2 see how things turn out big dawg! Sick crosses + sick grower= the super flame! Lol.. Good luck bro

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Hope ya don't mind if I pop in here. Got some of the Choco Thai x Alien #4 going. You know me and the chocolate thai. I fiend for it hehe. Man you are gonna have some killer gems in there. The Alien #4 is a big dog. Big Ups!

Choco Thai x Alien 4

Edit: My god the HPK looked insane!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The Chocolate Thai in the cross is the Chocolate Thai A. I call her "coco puffs". got a few in flower right now

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

with these crosses every seed is going to be a keeper... like telling one neurosurgeon in the group he's the dumbest and has to go... no everybody is top flight lol

very interested Texas Kid :D

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damn bro those sound like some kick ass strains you got going....so many killer genetics this thread is gonna be amazing.....great work TK!

That humbodt express is a monster and looks so damn good...you got some amazing skills bro!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pullin' up a seat for another dope TK thread... Looking forward to loads of eye candy...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is an Alien Dawg (Chem Dawg x Alien Technology) from F1 seed stock...she is a little more indica dom and starts to stack alot sooner than the Alien 4 and is alot less stretchy but does not have the same vigor at all...this one is the Chemdog D dom pheno at about 30 days into flower, 10 gallon container, 50/50 mix of Royal Gold Basement mix and Fox Farm Ocean Forest, feedin Current Solutions right now but swichin back to Ionic for the container grows

DSCN4234
DSCN4235
DSCN4236
DSCN4237
DSCN4238
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is Alien 4 (Chemdog #4 x Alien Technology) from F1 seed stock.....this one is way more stretchy, Sat. dom., Chemdog #4 dom., super frosty, super vigor, gotta use your strong pimp hand on this one to keep her in check though. 10 gallon containers, 50/50 mix of RG Basement mix and FFOF, feedin Current Solutions at the moment, 30 days into flower

DSCN4239
DSCN4240
DSCN4242
DSCN4243
DSCN4244
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are the first two Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4 females to shake out of the seed run, pretty inform, just transplanted into tall 5 gallon pots..

Need to think up a name for these....Skinny Alien, Pinealien, Skalien, Skinny 4, Pineapple 4, Dole Bomb, SKA #4, ???

Tex

DSCN4246
DSCN4247
DSCN4248
DSCN4249
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Alien Upside Down Cake
Alien Fruitcake
Roger Smith - Alien from American Dad