Summer diversion from outta space..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

You must need a seperate room for all of your nug jars. Always leading the way. Respect the passion

Reactions: mal
Skummy

Skummy

Running through some Tahoe packs now hopefully I can find something special!

Reactions: mal
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are a few Hawaiian Purple Kush x Alien 4 in the container room, still a few weeks out..The first one is a monster Hawaiian PK..the big chunky monkey is a beast indica version of the Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4..

I have a few of each of these goin outdoors this year

DSCN4464
DSCN4466
DSCN4467
DSCN4468
DSCN4469
DSCN4470
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful plants, sorry to hear of the loss of the room. Everything looks amazing TK

mal

K

keonaona

Here is my favorite Hawaiian Purple Kush x Alien 4, super indica dom, smells stellar on the stem rub, looks like a badass PK with a little more vigor..I wound up with 17 females to choose from this round...when I first popped the beans they looked real light and immature so I tossed a bunch more in there thinkin only a few would pop and vwala' all of them popped overnite...

There are some real indica dom lookin ones and some super sat dom lookin ones, all have super vigor...gotta love plants from seed..

Thinkin of callin this one Island Dawg or Mahalo or maybe Shocka Dawg or just Shocka...any thoughts? maybe Howlie..lol.. mainlanders are pretty much aliens over there if your a native so that kinda fits good

Big up HE420!!

Tex

hahaha im diggin the names tk... island dawg sounds nice... haoli !!!! kinda rude dont you think...lol...how about island vibe.... poi dawg!!!! haha....it realy has to meanings ... poi dog is a mix breed of k9 bloodlines all mixed together ... and poi or kalo is a root like sweet potato that hawaiians eat ... kinda like mash potatos that the "haolis" eat...lol.. and its purple...

K

keonaona

sorry tk its spelled "haole" ...lol..i was try to fix it but i dont know wut the hey is wrong with my computer ....hahaha ... diggin the grows brutha... genetics for days !!!! thanks for the read .... respect....

L

lndodro

Any new pics or updates? That skinny pineapple I grew turned out to be a beast! Wish I would've kept her around. I like HPK, she'll be nice with some extra added weight.

Top Bottom