Summer diversion from outta space..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like you've got a project for the next 20 years, hope all is well with you and yours. All plants look amazing as expected

mal

Illmind

Illmind

Question. How did the alien4s do outdoor tk? Are they solid and elements proof or does nature ass ream em? I would think the landrace side (alientech) would make it more resistant. Man very nice list of on offs bro.

Reactions: mal
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've got two full on outdoor seasons on it and she kills every year, super frosty, gets some color late in the run, a real crowd pleaser, she hovers just under three lbs outdoors

Illmind

Illmind

Holy shit. Im not a fan of outdoor nugs but its my fault i never grew anything that was geared for outside. Good to hear bro thanks for the input.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Really cool to watch you do your thing Texas Kid!

Man I could stare at the pics for hours.

I Really dig this bush!
Awesome!
he-33-jpg.200485

I wanna grow one of those!

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey tk,cant believe i didnt see this thread. you have a killer lineup. best of luck,with all your crosses. taggin along if ya dont mind 42o

DieselBoy

DieselBoy

Nods as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh? Know what I mean? know what I mean? Say n'more!

Ha! That starts my morning right. Thanks, TK and great run so far.

Bkush

Bkush

Man Tex those are some huge plants i want to do an out door run maybe soon

C

CobbCreekBob

I seen him yesterday, helped him find a place, he said howdy. I told him of your compassion. I wish I knew where in OR that metro was, only thing I can find out here is peeps running Bluezo, LMFAO, that's not even Lone's work, its Pistils, is it not? His LUI and Space Queen cuts are still around. At any rate, TK, you rock and I may move my grow diary here, all this round is yours except for a couple of Loompas Headband and Moondawg, some Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D cuts and some abusive OG cuts. Right now have one female Humboldt express cross, culled three males of the LSD cross, the Choc Thai cross looks heavenly, just like Chemchrises. Also have one of Loran's Love goin and some OG/white x OG popped and up. I will put the humbodt express outside just as soon as possible after reading of her. Thanks for the info. I have some Double Karen, you think those would mix with the A4 or the backcross, just curious, thanks again

TRC = Texas Resin Company....all Lonestar's work..Blue 13 was one of the early ones he did back in the 90's

C

CobbCreekBob

and in my opinion, anything with Alexis or Blackberry Apocolypse innit is dang good stuff, just my opinion. I liked Trina also very well. JMHO

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've still got Lone's Killer Queen cut here in the stable, she's a real beauty...

Tell that Ol' Cuss I said much love and respect

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is my favorite Hawaiian Purple Kush x Alien 4, super indica dom, smells stellar on the stem rub, looks like a badass PK with a little more vigor..I wound up with 17 females to choose from this round...when I first popped the beans they looked real light and immature so I tossed a bunch more in there thinkin only a few would pop and vwala' all of them popped overnite...

There are some real indica dom lookin ones and some super sat dom lookin ones, all have super vigor...gotta love plants from seed..

Thinkin of callin this one Island Dawg or Mahalo or maybe Shocka Dawg or just Shocka...any thoughts? maybe Howlie..lol.. mainlanders are pretty much aliens over there if your a native so that kinda fits good

Big up HE420!!

Tex

DSCN4300
DSCN4301
DSCN4302
DSCN4303
Top Bottom