Summer diversion from outta space..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
genepool

genepool

AAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaalllllll Riiiiightteeee then... :cool:
Dem it TK u got all kinds of goodies cooking , I know I can't wait to see how they pan out for ya.

Really like the looks of the OG choc thai & Aliendawg x A4 , hope they surpass ur expectations.
Enjoy the 4/20 holiday.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine from Bodhi....ran this indoors and pulled just under 2lbs a light with 4 plants in 5 gallon buckets top drip with hydroton...

Outdoors she kills, I actually smoked some of the outdoor from '09 in the jars and it still kicks...anytime someone is lookin for something that is pretty much garanteed to get a keeper outta every ten seeds

This is her from my '09 outdoor grow

DSCN2473
DSCN2552
DSCN2361
DSCN2472
DSCN2553
DSCN2554
E

EssBeeZee

I like how you grow, I'm gonna snag the idea you use for plant support, with the wire fence. That will work great for my seasonal grow this year. Thanks for the pics!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

cheers TK appreciate it she looks like a beast for a bubba cross but looks like she grows nicely in the outdoors......just under 2#'s a light is great indoors as well awesome work bro...very inspiring!

genepool

genepool

I'm taking notes because that bubba x blue moonshine looks and sounds insane, literally ! Good luck with the Grapefruit kush , got to love good germ rates.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Here is a full on Alien 4 that just came down, she's a beast...
oh wow man thats awesome, i've been dying to see this strain since i found out about her a while ago, the Chemdog #4 is my fav and the alien stuff has quickly climbed to the top even though i haven't flowered any yet, i actually dream about this strain, first night i read about her i actually woke up in the middle of the night thinking about her and couldn't fall back asleep,
freaking awesome job brother can't wait to see more.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine from Bodhi....ran this indoors and pulled just under 2lbs a light with 4 plants in 5 gallon buckets top drip with hydroton...

Outdoors she kills, I actually smoked some of the outdoor from '09 in the jars and it still kicks...anytime someone is lookin for something that is pretty much garanteed to get a keeper outta every ten seeds

This is her from my '09 outdoor grow

Wow thats a Big Bubba...Really like that..I tryed looking up Blue moonshine...mostly found Bubbashine.

Tex Can you tell me more about Blusmoonshine? Is it A hybrid?

thanks. Great stuff Tex! I love to watch you grow!

Reactions: mal
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Blue Moonshine is old school DJ Short genetics.....I called her "Bubba Blue" out here when the it was in the despensaries...If you look in Bodhi's thread I think he talks about the parent stock somewhere

dirk d

dirk d

looking great TK, thats a lot of work you got going on bro! keep it up and thanks for sharing. You not running the Tahoe OG anymore??

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man the Skinny Pineapple was killer! Smoked that on the last trip. Always got stuff up your sleeve. Always dank man. Hats off. I heard the HPK is the new dog on the block specially outdoors.

edit: and the "Bubba Blue" is def a good one. Think the outdoor was a little better then my indoor one which is no slouch either.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The HPK and the HPK x Alien 4 are havin a dance battle right now, breakin boooiiii Skinny Pineapple bought her Alien offspring also for outdoor braggin rights.

Wish I still had the Tahoe OG I had, that was one smelly potent bitch but was lost a bit ago to a rush move..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Blue Moonshine [DJ Short Seeds]

Indica
Origins - Highland thau (f) x Afghan Indica (m)
Flowering - 45-55 days
Harvest - Late September

The name Blue Moonshine originated in a dream. The variety that inherited this dream-inspired moniker reveals mostly indica characteristics in structure and potency. Blue Moonshine is a short, stout, bushy plant. Outdoors, it rarely exceeds 3 feet, and is rarely over 2.5 feet indoors. One advantage of this variety is that it may be cropped quite low indoors or out.

The leaves are dark and wide. This plant produces dense, sticky buds, coated with tall-standing, glandular stalked trichomes - a true "hash plant".The aroma and flavor of both the growing bud and the finished product is strong and astrigent with a distinct fruity or fermented fruity taste.

In its effect, Blue Moonshine is akin to the homebrew that its name brings to mind. It is a potent smoke with a strong sensation of expansion in the lungs that is likely to induce coughing. The high is long lasting and physical, commonly beginning with hilarity, followed by extreme appetite stimulation then sedation.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some of the Blueberry x Alien 4 contestants in their home for flowering...1 day in, this is in my Under Current Earth top feed setup..they look a lil droopy cuz they are just wakin up..these are the four different females from seed lookin for the keeper in the mix

DSCN4304
DSCN4305
DSCN4306
DSCN4307
DSCN4308
DSCN4309
DSCN4310
DSCN4311
DSCN4312
C

CobbCreekBob

Choc Thai x Alien4. and the garden so far, gettin a bit colder in the tent than I first thought, may have to put up the 1000 watter today. Garden is og/white x og, Loran's Love, Loompas Headband, not sexed yet. Did get a Loompa Moondawg female, the Choc Thai female and a reversed King Louid x Fire, and a purple candy in the plastic pot are the bigger ones. Updates to come, they look a tad peeked as I just transplanted along with the cooler temps, but I got roots outta the bottom of the three gallon smarties, hehe

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Damn TK, you got so much dank variety it's crazy. GL on combing through these, I bet there's already plenty of gems already starting to show up.
Wish I still had the Tahoe OG I had, that was one smelly potent bitch but was lost a bit ago to a rush move..
I recently also lost my Tahoe OG, she was one of my fav's, she'll definitely be missed :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom