Summer diversion from outta space..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The final count goin into flower this time....

(17) Hawaiian Purple Kush x Alien 4 - Island Dawg
(5) Blueberry x Alien 4 - Blue Dawg
(3) Humboldt Express x Alien 4 - Humboldt Alien
(4) Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4 - Skinny Dawg

All are goin into flower right now for the selection process to continue

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Is this all grown in subs supersoil?

Thanks!

outwest

Reactions: mal
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Excuse the thread hijack. . .last question. . .why the switch? Thanks.

outwest

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Got tired of mixin a ton of soil by hand with a shovel in hand, gettin a little old for all that back breakin stuff....so when you run down the ingredients in the mixes they are so close it doesn't make any difference at all with performance and with the Basement mix I kick in alot of coco since it is a coco base and the FFOF is a peat base, I get the full gammet and all the base nutes...the best part, no mixin and haulin 10 bags of different shit each time. Its much cheaper this way as well, $10 bucks a 1.5cube bag is hard to beat IMO

Skummy

Skummy

Damnit brotha TK is killin it like always... Keep up the nice work man!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Where have I been?! Great x's man. Everything looks killer.

Respect

D

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Got tired of mixin a ton of soil by hand with a shovel in hand, gettin a little old for all that back breakin stuff....so when you run down the ingredients in the mixes they are so close it doesn't make any difference at all with performance and with the Basement mix I kick in alot of coco since it is a coco base and the FFOF is a peat base, I get the full gammet and all the base nutes...the best part, no mixin and haulin 10 bags of different shit each time. Its much cheaper this way as well, $10 bucks a 1.5cube bag is hard to beat IMO

Thanks for the thorough response. The knowledge is appreciated.

outwest

E

EssBeeZee

absolutely pro, TK, thanks for sharing these pics.

Having great experience with outdoor plants, could you suggest some strains I might take a look at? I have a few now, they do ok. But I am also thinking of doing some seed runs, to mess with something fresh. I've been working mostly with clones for a while.

Any ideas are welcome, thanks

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thanks all for following along and the comments are much appreciated...really diggin these crosses, if I can end up with a few keepers that would be killer, 16 are week into flower and all are lookin stellar so we shall see..

Think I just fried a 4k room beyond help, I fed a heavy dose of molasses that I think ultimately fermented in the standin water in the catch trays and cooked my girls, I tried an emergency flush last night but it is not lookin very good for them....fuck!!! 5 weeks in and toasted them, hate that shit, haven't had to hack a room in a good minute, gotta decide today whether to cut and reload or ride it to the end....sharpenin the shears up

Set for outdoors though, i like stuff that has a bit o sat in it, it doesn't seem that the strait up indica dom plants kicked as strong as the 50/50 or 60/40 sats, no where near the vigor but you do have to race it to the finish line for a later harvest, still the same 5 day window for me to get them down...big monsters for me wre the Skinny Pineapple with I swear is a slightly indica dom pineapple pheno of C99 so it actually is a little sat dom in the big schem of things cuz C99 can be a sat beast...Humboldt express did killer and it was a little more sat dom with Oriental express in the cross against a heavy indica..Alien 4 kills and it is probably a 50/50, Master Kush kills it so I would imagine MK crosses would do nice..Bodhi stuff always does killer outdoors..Nepenthe was one of my all time favs, wish I still had more of that one, Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine is anohter all time killer but not a badass out doors it was too indica dom and stay hugged to the ground compared to the others....Larry OG and SFV killed it, super sat dom stuff like Thai or SSH just wont finish unless you have a hot house for the last 30+ days taken it into december or even January

I already see a few of these latest crosse sthat will be outdoors this year
Tex

C

CobbCreekBob

out of the LSD, Humboldt Express and Choc Thai Alien4 crosses, the Choc Thai plant is beautiful so far, not sexed yet, but many males have been culled so I have my hopes. Your alien4 isn't the alien kush x Chemdog #4 is it? its the alien tech x c4, didn't I get that right?Thanks for your compassion, time, and trouble. peace and karma to you, Lone said howdy, we found out he has a lucky streak in him LMFAO,

C

CobbCreekBob

out of the LSD, Humboldt Express and Choc Thai Alien4 crosses, the Choc Thai plant is beautiful so far, not sexed yet, but many males have been culled so I have my hopes. Your alien4 isn't the alien kush x Chemdog #4 is it? its the alien tech x c4, didn't I get that right?Thanks for your compassion, time, and trouble. peace and karma to you, Lone said howdy, we found out he has a lucky streak in him LMFAO,

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damnnn TK those Alien Dawgs are just beauties....had my jaw on the keyboard.....that Bubba x Blue Moonshine sounds just amazing any pics of her much appreciated if you do got some to post!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom