Summer Grow, Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Yes Waayne. I love those style of fireplaces. That one is super. I love the soft round lines of them as they look so much more natural than the average square and boring fireplaces.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
This is the kinda stuff that keeps me dreamin and truckin' on. Someday I will be a cool kid like you kolah! The background in those pictures literally melts my heart and makes me smile......Someday....someday.....Great stuff mang.
i think that kinda stuff keeps most of us going :D..hit me up DWB..i just got some even more shitty news

K

kolah

SuperSkunk
Dcp 3957

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
waiting to see that power kush ;):D

K

kolah

waiting to see that power kush ;):D

ahh heck Jim, sorry I harvested that little girl and have been smoking it. It is a fuckin wonderful couch locker and warms your eyes, your eyes and your upper body. I will order more of those seeds from Dinefem. It finished early and took the cold temps. The small buds were sticky wet with resin. I only got about 1 1/2 ounces from it but well worth it, IMO.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
ahh heck Jim, sorry I harvested that little girl and have been smoking it. It is a fuckin wonderful couch locker and warms your eyes, your eyes and your upper body. I will order more of those seeds from Dinefem. It finished early and took the cold temps. The small buds were sticky wet with resin. I only got about 1 1/2 ounces from it but well worth it, IMO.
45 to 55 days.. i take mine at 45 :D and love her....i almost let her go, but no she gets to hang around a couple more runs..i might just let jaws tripple og x dpd male, hump her ;)

K

kolah

This is my build site for a real home. Thats Pikes Peak to the left and Mt Piskah to the right. My home will be on a walk-in basement so the first floor view will be up about 8 feet from the ground. The second level will have a loft and be up another 10 feet from the first floor. It will overlook my greenhouse, corrals and the horse stables as well. (you can click on the picture to blow it up a bit)
Dcp 3816

K

kolah

45 to 55 days.. i take mine at 45 :D and love her....i almost let her go, but no she gets to hang around a couple more runs..i might just let jaws tripple og x dpd male, hump her ;)

sounds real nice, Jim...and yeah I would say she would be nice to breed with and cross as well. I got this single seed as a freebie from Dinefem and really like it.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
sounds real nice, Jim...and yeah I would say she would be nice to breed with and cross as well. I got this single seed as a freebie from Dinefem and really like it.
yep thats the one i got :D...i dont care if it was a fem...no nanners from her, and i revegged a cut :D

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Nice job kolah on the fireplace and you too wayne,ill try to post up a pic in a few of the one i built in my backyard,i love having a fire its mesmerizing lol.I had to build a big one cause i dont like me no indian fires!(no offense kolah!)Man i wish i wasnt so far from you cause i have everything you needed right down to firebrick to build one,gonna build me a pizza oven soon!Wayne is your house stick built?that plaster job makes it look like strawbale,i like it.

K

kolah

Nice job kolah on the fireplace and you too wayne,ill try to post up a pic in a few of the one i built in my backyard,i love having a fire its mesmerizing lol.I had to build a big one cause i dont like me no indian fires!(no offense kolah!)Man i wish i wasnt so far from you cause i have everything you needed right down to firebrick to build one,gonna build me a pizza oven soon!Wayne is your house stick built?that plaster job makes it look like strawbale,i like it.

I'd love a tall outdoor fireplace with a huge smoker and a oven for baking bread and stuff.

I built a couple kivas for some customers back a while ago. They make and sell kiva kits that have the skeleton framework already pre-made with many different styles to choose from.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The firebox itself is like 4'x5' and the two boxes on each side are for storing wood and are 4'x4',they are empty because i had a blazer the other night but there is a cord sitting right behind the wall to reload with!the top of the chimney is about 16 or 17 feet high.Sorry about the separate posts i had to do it with my phone and im a dumbass when it comes to technology!

Top Bottom