Summer Grow, Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Let the good times roll. (straight back is a little bucketed Original Amnesia Dinefem seed, smells like a g-dam grapefruit ran over by a semi) A Bubbashine and Afghan to the right and a couple DJ VM on the left.
Dcp 3961

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Damn glad to see you takin stuff down kolah,i was beginning to worry the weather would screw you.Awesome job!

K

kolah

Damn glad to see you takin stuff down kolah,i was beginning to worry the weather would screw you.Awesome job!

No one fucks with this halfbreed warrior! haha

to boot: Although my finances were tight, I quit my licker' store job because the owner was an total asshole and lo and behold I just got a call from a homeowner who needs some serious remodel work (drywall, flooring and wiring). I'll start work on Thursday and it should hold me over for the winter. Funny how when one door slams shut another one opens.

K

kolah

Still harvesting Bubba-shine, here's a nice cola. I have 2 plants of BS that woud pure gems. The lighting is the tipi is poor and my camera sucks. Pics do not do it justice. Snow and teen temps this weekend. I may be sleeping out in the greenhouse fire-watching and babysitting.
Dcp 3556

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

HAPPY HARVEST, kolah!:D Congratulations on the remodel work as well.
Though, harvest does usually mean the thread is coming to an end, which I don't too much like the idea of. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching not only the progress of your ladies, but also of your garden & greenhouse. Thanks again for sharing. (Still looking forward to a sunset pic when you can!:))

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If your gonna be stuck inside while its snowin and sleetin outside you might as well do it with a bunch of nice big buds!(and a bottle of blackberry brandy never hurts).

K

kolah

Back in the days, Blackberry Brandy was my good friend. Now any more than 3 beers a day and I am hungover for 2 days.

It be colder than shit here (although shit is most often warm) and tonight it's going downtown julie brown. I rushed home from work to check GH temps and lit a bigass fire. No warm spell in sight. One more day of work and then I can babysit these gals and chill a bit (literally). My other Big Bubba is half chopped as is the big Afghan. I got two little ladies of Bubbashine in 5 gallon pails that are close, a singleOrig Amnesia and 3 DJ Vanilla Moons still perking along. I really want to take VM to the peak but most of the others could be cut soon.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's no surprise the the afganis fared the best. . .years ago a buddy of mine told the AKs do great at elevation.

outwest

K

kolah

Yeah..so far Afghani #1 and Bubba Shine are my top dawgs. Sensi's Afghan #1 is actually an Afghan and Skunk #1 hybrid. Skunks and Afghan's seem to do well up here. I just finished the last trimming of a nice in-ground Bubbashine....very nice, easy to trim and nice purple leaves mixed in among deep green ones. Big and heavy dense buds. The warmest place today was in the GH so there I sat, trimming and sipping beer. Another cold night is coming down the pipes.

Growing different strains is like watching a horse race. Ya never know whats going to go on. They start out of the gate, some like gangbusters and others end up towards the back of the pack. But as they round that last turn, some of the big-boys turn on afterburners and race on down to the finish line. It's pretty cool. I am not sure what DJ's VM is doing as far as racing goes, lol. These fuckers are in a time warp, lol.

As for me, honestly? My ass is beat. Up three times a night to start fires and trimming my balls off is catching up to this old fucking farmer. I am looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. Despite my pissing and moaning I am still super thankful for a nice bountiful Harvest. I like the term "bountiful." :) It sounds kind of biblical and old skool.

K

kolah

Bubbashine is curing nicely in glass jars..smells like sweet blueberry oatmeal. I have 4 or 5 seeds left over and I am desperately going to try and keep this strain alive with some breeding. Looking at Bodhi's current seed list it appears BS is long gone. From what I have left, I'll try to pop out a good male and seed out a good female. I'd really like a small indoor growbox.....hmmm.

Still finishing up, DJ's VM and Dinefems Original Amnesia. zzzzzzzzzzz.

The greenhouse is looking empty as I am tilling over the soil and planting bean cover crops for green manure. I have to be careful as there are over 2000 or so worms partying underground.

Top Bottom