Sun shines on the Hill.......Med garden Journal

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

Lovley the cows feeding..... Love the big plants thats going to be some bud tree's

happyherb

happyherb

that looks so darn lush....classic grow thread in the making .HH. =]-~

S

Subcool

Sunshines In September

The weather could not be nicer here and after some early cool days and some early rain falls the sun is back out and its absolutely perfect weather for this time of year.
Humidity is low and nice winds are blowing around.

The plants have responded in kind and ther is no way I can really give you an idea of what being here is like. Almost all the plants are way over our heads and as you are in the shade of these amazing plants that are part of nature you really feel at peace. Its an experience I will never forget and never be able to thank ODC enough.

I took lots of shots and some first forming cola shots as well but first lets look at the garden from above.

I have a walking stick/ Mono pod I bought to help me stabilize my camera and I had the idea to use it to hold above the canopy to get these amazing shots

Notice Pistils perch is barely Visible.

Canopyroyal
Canopyroyal2
Canopyroyal3
Canopyroyal4
Canopyroyal5
S

Subcool

Buds a Poppin

The Kush strains are forming buds really fast and in the middle of Weeden the smells are just amazing.

Budset16
Budset17
Budset20
H

HATCH

OMG!!!! Yes,Word's Can't Describe It, & Seeing Is Hard To Amaging The Smell!!! Simple Jaw Droping, Knee Buckling, Stellar Grow Bro!!!:cool

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Kareem kickin ass and takin names up on the hill....makes me giddy to think my "Proud Mary" (Trainwreck x TRC Mary Jane) was worthy of another season on the hill..

Big up Kareem and Subby!!

Tex

S

Subcool

The Girls

Texas Proud mary is one of the stand outs in the garden shes just massive.

Budset
Budset2
Budset3
Budset4
Budset5
Budset6
Budset7
Budset8
Budset9
Budset10
K

kareem ahvunyun

tex the proud mary is now a standard in many med gardens throughout the northwet.:D

great thread subcool!

Toking2
Doobjess
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
tex the proud mary is now a standard in many med gardens throughout the northwet.:D

great thread subcool!

That brought a tear of joy for my soul, Thanks my brutha for gettin her out there in the medical community.

Tex

M

Morva

Great thread, glad I'm not too ate to watch it all go down.
Love the cows too.

S

Subcool

Buds and Beyond..The Gardem Blooms

Its time for our weekly journey into the Garden of Weeden and what an amazing September day! Its record high temps here and I had to work fast to keep from passing out with an ambient of about 94 inside this canopy is intensely hot!

I thought that last week they had maxed out on size but I was wrong. Its really hard to get a angle that shows you how massive these plants are. Planted directly in the ground some are literally 14 feet tall.

Using a pole I took this from the highest point in the rear of the cover

Solo shots and for the first time Macro shots coming up on the
Weeden Report

Weedenblooms
Weedenblooms2
Weedenblooms3
Weedenblooms4
Weedenblooms5
Weedenblooms6
Made in America
Made in America2
S

Subcool

The Plump Mommas

I wish I had got a shot of Urkle for you guys its just enough to laugh at if you have grown her indoors she looks like a giant fir tree starting.

I will never forget my visits to this amazing place and as always I'd like to thank Kareem. The guy is simply the Outdoor master in my book.

The smell of these things is intoxicating.

California Orange

WeedenbloomsCO
WeedenbloomsCheseJill
WeedenbloomsBK
WeedenbloomsDB
WeedenbloomsDOM
WeedenbloomsFlav
WeedenbloomsGWS
WeedenbloomsJTR
WeedenbloomsJTRJill
WeedenbloomsROM
S

Subcool

Got Resin

I can't wait till next week we will go full macro pretty much from now on.

Place makes me very happy to be

WeedenBuds
WeedenBuds2
WeedenBuds3
WeedenBuds4
WeedenBuds5
DBstem
Flavstem
J

jewcgreen

This kind of artistry makes me want to buy an acre of land in the middle of nowwhere and just go to work. Lol, hell of a contribution to the community mr cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom