• Tagged users None
S

Scaldutchman

I believe it's the mastercolor, n then the green power to veg,

WP 20150216 09 37 57 Pro
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I've got a SS LEC 315 and I have to say I went back to my T5s. Less heat and happier plants for 1/3 of the cost.
lmao i'll take the lec 315 if you don't want it lol
Thanks for the encouragement! I run a 600 hps in a 4 x4 tent now. Going with the single SS 315.
I run 2 315w lec in a 4x4. I use 1 light for vege and 2 for bloom with pretty decent results. These lights drop my room temperature 10deg compared to a 600w hps setup. In vege the plants stay short tight and stalky. In bloom i get nice frost and color. Some say you cant get big buds with this light but i got good size buds.

MidniteGardener

MidniteGardener

A couple people offered to buy it back when I wrote that, but since then I made some changes to my setup. My main problem was heat, so I put it in a spare walk in closet over a 3x3 ebb and flow tray with a bigger wall fan and good ventilation. I also had to have room to raise it up a little higher and the closet gave me a lot more to work with than the tent. I've gotta say, once you set this thing up right it straight kills it in veg. My stalks are super thick and much stronger than they were under T5 or even 400w MH. I left for a week once and came back to a jungle. This 315 lec blows away my friend's Lumigrow es330 (that claims to match 1000w hps) but he won't believe it. Too much purple kool-aid :rolleyes:

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I just bought the LEC 630 to veg with. Its been up for a few weeks now. So far seems do be working fine. I have 4200k bulbs in use. I have a spare set of 3100k.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
So far i'm going on 14 months with the same 3100k bulbs. I did 8 total harvest within that time. It is a beautiful thing not having to change bulbs often.

MidniteGardener

MidniteGardener

It would be interesting to see some PAR readings for the LEC 630 vs a 1K HPS over a 5x5 footprint. The 315 already beats a 400w HPS, so I imagine it would be close.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I was using a 600mh. It was just too damn hot in there. I had to reduce the heat that was being generated. I just noticed the E-pap Double 630. I don't see it sold anywhere. Not much info on there use. I do like the dimming feature. That would have been nice to have on the LEC 630.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I was using a 600mh. It was just too damn hot in there. I had to reduce the heat that was being generated. I just noticed the E-pap Double 630. I don't see it sold anywhere. Not much info on there use. I do like the dimming feature. That would have been nice to have on the LEC 630.

The double dpap is having problems. My buddy had 18/24 fail on him.

tweedy

tweedy

Sorry if this has been asked already but where is everyone sourcing their bulbs for these? I know a lot come with one already but what about replacements/different spectrums? Thanks!

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Get the 4200K for veg. Get them from Growers House or other reputable Grow store.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
They are the same price @my store as well. I went on a bulb hunt and found those. If anyone needs bulbs you should pick up those. You won't find them cheaper I looked ..

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
They are the same price @my store as well. I went on a bulb hunt and found those. If anyone needs bulbs you should pick up those. You won't find them cheaper I looked ..
Thanks a bunch! Were they in store or online @hammerhead

Top Bottom