Sun Valley 2017 Ssh X Cataract Kush - Full Organic

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Yeah man its the way of the beast .. destroy everything then turn around like.. oh shit.. it broken now lol. There used to be a very rare strain out here grown by some Magalies farmers was called Vuskey. It was an original Swazi Rooibaard x Skunk #1. Probably one of the most memorable smokes I've had. This was over 20 years ago and that strain was only known to a few people. One puff and you coughing your ass off for 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah shame really you hear same thing happening to the old landraces in other countries Mexico , Jamaica most places really morroco where they introduced Pakistani genes although that full melt Morrocan black is lovely, shame though they messed with nature. Hundreds of years of natural selection gone just like that. I am glad there are a few breeders out there trying to preserve what they can untouched

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Little project for the day. . switching the tent over to mother now so made these reflective mounts. Worked out dirt cheap and the costs will be cut on the power consumption I'd hope 2.4x1.2m tent each light box gets 4 x 40w CFL .. drilled an additional hoLe in the middle incase I decide on another light
20170508 180201
20170508 180729
20170508 180300
20170509 181902
20170509 181846
20170509 181917

Funk junky

Funk junky

your growing a lot of strains there how many plant are you thinking about putting in each soil bed? I do understand that could vary on the runts you cull and m-f ratio

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

6 per bed. Once they big enough to get a cloning they will get a transplant and given suplement lightning make up the outside light difference then go into flower

Funk junky

Funk junky

was looking at where you are your name made me think. dident realise how far the tip of south Africa is probally same latitude as say Victoria or new south wales in Australia at rough get and say around same difference from equator but opposite direction. but tilt of earth probally means weather better. if I'm wrong sorry all I did was look at map when got curios about where Swaziland was was surprised at how far away it was. where do they speak Swahili? my granddad used to speak a bit

Funk junky

Funk junky

sorry checked text about same distance as north Africa but opposite direction from equator

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

It's spoken in quite a few places around the great lakes etc but not as far down as us

jipp

jipp

good morning my friend. you have a lot of work ahead of you.. be sure to take some time for your self.

chris.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

And a good afternoon to you sir. I will do best and the love is in the work so it's no stress.
Ok 3 days since the last seeds got put down and so far 1 SSH the Green Crack and all 5 Locos have popped. Not bad TGA 5 for 5 so far.
20170510 163322

jipp

jipp

And a good afternoon to you sir. I will do best and the love is in the work so it's no stress.
Ok 3 days since the last seeds got put down and so far 1 SSH the Green Crack and all 5 Locos have popped. Not bad TGA 5 for 5 so far.
View attachment 699115

yeah i did not think of it not being work. laughs. right now with my dumb ass on crutches taking care of my plants is a lot of work. laughs..

but hey if i had some scissor hash id probably think otherwise. laughs.

im 2 for 3 so far.. on 3 Afghani im trying to sprout.. one is a 93, the other is from spliff seeds.

anyhow, yeah i say you got good results since seeds are so fucking unpredictable. laughs.

chris.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

yeah i did not think of it not being work. laughs. right now with my dumb ass on crutches taking care of my plants is a lot of work. laughs..

but hey if i had some scissor hash id probably think otherwise. laughs.

im 2 for 3 so far.. on 3 Afghani im trying to sprout.. one is a 93, the other is from spliff seeds.

anyhow, yeah i say you got good results since seeds are so fucking unpredictable. laughs.

chris.
Why the crutches?
The seed is from 93? Maaaaan the passed few strains I've gotten have not lived up to the hype. The TGA stuff is the 1st stuff I've ordered in a while that i actually wanted lmao. My pops has been bugging me to crack them too with all the shoddy luck lol. So think a perfect score on germinating these lot is deserved . No 2 of 10s and 4 of 6s plus the hermies hahaha

jipp

jipp

Why the crutches?
The seed is from 93? Maaaaan the passed few strains I've gotten have not lived up to the hype. The TGA stuff is the 1st stuff I've ordered in a while that i actually wanted lmao. My pops has been bugging me to crack them too with all the shoddy luck lol. So think a perfect score on germinating these lot is deserved . No 2 of 10s and 4 of 6s plus the hermies hahaha

i have a bad leg from a motorcycle accident.. had to crawl for two days with a compound fracture. drag my self for two days no food no water, manage to crawl a mile and half for help.. fast forward.. fake knee in my late 20s.. ( im 42 now )

15 years of pain pills being thrown at me and i got sick of it.. im on my third month of withdrawals or maybe almost 3 and half. anyhow.. im just trying to get healthy.

iv been exercising, and i pulled the muscles in my fake knee.. now its all fucked up.. i have a appoint to see a surgeon in a couple of weeks. so lets hope they can fix me because its a real pain to take care of one plants on crutches.. if i was in a wheel chair it would be easier i think.. but im making do.. best any of us can do.

yeah 1993 Afghani. its the first one of the older seeds to do anything besides tease me.
but it grew all fucked up with the tap root face up. laughs. so just put it back in the dirt removed the slimy rotting seed husk. and its growing.. just looks a little ragged.. but just maybe it will be something!
the one in the blue cup is the 93, and the other one just popped up over night so day 4, and day 1 i guess.

the one in red is from spliff seeds.. shrugs.

i just want something that is good for pain, and depression.. and maybe something for learning.. ( head zip ) but yeah we see what happens.. names do not impress me anymore after all the crap i tried at the local disp.. but i know that is not fair to judge such because they are not grown with love.. just for money! so i should try to keep a more open mind about such.

chris.

IMG 2307   Copy
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

I just watched a Vice episode on dispenseries that are giving out fake medication to people. Where they only have say 4 strains on hand but sell them as 50 different things and people were not getting actual medicine they needed. I truly believe you growing your own will be way better for you as well as a good meditation and stress reliever. Fuck the pills man!
That's heavy shit with your knee man, I hope they can fix you up... lol and god damn it man you're alive.. that's some crazy shit bruh. Wow
Hope those Afghans work.out for you and gives you some relief from the pain

jipp

jipp

I just watched a Vice episode on dispenseries that are giving out fake medication to people. Where they only have say 4 strains on hand but sell them as 50 different things and people were not getting actual medicine they needed. I truly believe you growing your own will be way better for you as well as a good meditation and stress reliever. Fuck the pills man!
That's heavy shit with your knee man, I hope they can fix you up... lol and god damn it man you're alive.. that's some crazy shit bruh. Wow
Hope those Afghans work.out for you and gives you some relief from the pain

thank you for the kind thoughts. unfortunately im not so good at dealing with withdrawals.. i honestly think i would of gave up if it as not for this forum.. they let my cry my guts out early on.. i have no one to vent too.. pills made me a loner.. push everyone away.

im tring to stay away from pills.. thankfully i have zero addiction to them.. so that is a bonus.. but iv never had a problem with substance abuse in the sense i had to have it. hah i abused the shit out drugs and what not in my youth.. but when i got bored i moved on by choice or circumstances.

anyhow, sorry to pollute your thread with my jive.

yeah man lets hope, i just want to find something that works good. Simple compelx gave me a few seeds.. i have one 93 left to try.. if this one fails.. and 4 from the spliff pack.

i dunno.. my tolerence is so high.. i wasted so much money on that disp herb.. and im not suprised they would label it anything to maek it self.

i bought this shit that was good before called Carmel ice. it was jet fuel funk.. so they got it again, and it was not even the same all larf no high smelled like i dunno pepper.. and they kept selling it even tho they knew it was garbage.. and no returns.. they just push product they do not give a shit.

so yeah learning to grow is my best option. unfortunately learning to grow when one is under extreme stress from withdrawals make shit harder. hha ( stress fucked up my eyes, blind in my left eye right now. )

im thankful for all the help iv got on here.. 3 months ago i could of never saved that seedling i did not have the mental or motor skills.. thats how bad pills fucked me up.
unfortunately, my card expires in july.. so i told my self i i can not get a plant to go from seed to flower by july id just go back cause iv given up on the disp herb.

so just maybe i can say fuck the pillsf or good.. but right now they are in the back of my mind.

anyhow, sorry for being so damn chatty dis morning.

im high as hell off some white bubba. body high and a bit of head zip.. good for learning.. but does not kick my ass like its sibling pre 98 bubba.

heh. wow im a motor mouth. laughs

positive vibes man.. lets both have a kick ass day.
chris.

p.s
im gonna shame the growers that grew this shit.. was the last thing i bought.
supposed to be jack herror i bought it hoping it help with my depression from the withdrawals just made it worse.. not sure how you fuck up weed this bad.. but they manage.

i wonder what bottle nute they used. laughs.. looks like sugar not THC.

Jack herer

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Lol all good my man just Breath it in and let the stress go. Let the plants keep you happy. I'd love to try some Bubba one day. Luckily we don't have the dispensery bs here yet but sure it will come in due time .. kinda like it illegal tbh lmao

jipp

jipp

Lol all good my man just Breath it in and let the stress go. Let the plants keep you happy. I'd love to try some Bubba one day. Luckily we don't have the dispensery bs here yet but sure it will come in due time .. kinda like it illegal tbh lmao

i hear ya, i made thsi analogy early on..

if a drug dealer on the street try to push what these disp push here in AZ at least.. he be the brokest dealer on the street. hah.

so yeah man you can get better herb off the street here than i can get locally.. that is fucked up since its meds right. laughs
yeah you h ave to try some bubba. i have some of this wax stuff.. it behaves more like shatter tho in my dry environment.. joys of being a desert rat.
IMG 1943   Copy

chris.
chris.

Top Bottom