Super Bomb OG Grow,University Hills,OG 101,

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

im doin some super sour og that are at day 22 and look very similer in bud structure and size to yours at that point, i hope mine progress to the size what yours did, that would be nice, great grow pal, you defo know what your doing n my mouth watered the hole way thru this thread! u killed it!
:banana1sv6:

Hey critical. I hope your girls get nice and fat too man. Thanks for posting on my thread. Keep us posted bro

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

hey tortuga man you got that good ol green thumb. first and foremost thaks for all your help in my last grow and this one. I am on day 28 myself and was wondering this is my 2nd grow but first og grow. I was using 15ml of cal mag a gal myself and had ppms at around 1700 but ppl at hydro store said i was crazy. Sure enough i have yellowing off leaves and idk what to do. Your thread and garden is great especially for a newbie like myself. If you could help me out it would be very much appreciated. With your recipe are these able to be used in smaller grow ops such as mine. I have 2 5 gals rez for an aeroponic system. Much love and happy growing man. PEace.

Hey tipper no problem, I`m glad I helped you a little bit man thats what its all about. Give back what was given. I`m not familiar with aero setups. I`m gonna have to check out your grow again tonight. My schedule will work for a smaller grow for sure. I will get back to ya later and no problem with the help pm me bro
peace
tortuga

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I don`t know still hanging up. The biggest cola was 218 grams after a day and a half of drying. I got a little concerned about the curing of these baseball bats,so I clipped them off and hung them up seperately. I just couldn`t resist weighing 1.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I don`t know still hanging up. The biggest cola was 218 grams after a day and a half of drying. I got a little concerned about the curing of these baseball bats,so I clipped them off and hung them up seperately. I just couldn`t resist weighing 1.

straight killed bro, 218grams is pretty damn nice. PROPS, not to mention its straight fire too!

C

critical

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! 218g!!! thats insane, you are a fucking don!!! even when dry it should still be at least a 3 oz giant bud!! you defo need to hit me with that bat lol its monstorous but i can take it..lol i wana grow bats! that strain lives up to its name, what i gota do to score some seeds of that totuga? plz man that is defo a cash crop n looks like a serious bit of erb too for sure not to mention trichromed out like a mofo! and dont thank me, thankyou for createing the strain n this thread

T

tipper619sd

wow man 218 is the most i have ever seen. I really like how u stick to your guns even when ppl say it might be crazy. Is that strain available for other farmers to grab a few beans. Keep up the epic work man and hey maybe you can host a class here online one day. I mean you deserve to at least. Should make u a boss around this farm. Ya man i have already seen difference in my girls overnight they plumped up. I am gonna run it just like u said and also i wanted to know do u ever top off with nutrient mixture or just plain ph ro water? I will be hitting u up man and keep it going and i will sure share the love. Peace and happy growing

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! 218g!!! thats insane, you are a fucking don!!! even when dry it should still be at least a 3 oz giant bud!! you defo need to hit me with that bat lol its monstorous but i can take it..lol i wana grow bats! that strain lives up to its name, what i gota do to score some seeds of that totuga? plz man that is defo a cash crop n looks like a serious bit of erb too for sure not to mention trichromed out like a mofo! and dont thank me, thankyou for createing the strain n this thread

Whats up critical.I`m going to work on them beans. Your on the friend list so stay tuned bro. I have been getting quite a few request for seeds ever since the pic was taken. I didn`t know what I had and now I do.
Peace
tortuga

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

wow man 218 is the most i have ever seen. I really like how u stick to your guns even when ppl say it might be crazy. Is that strain available for other farmers to grab a few beans. Keep up the epic work man and hey maybe you can host a class here online one day. I mean you deserve to at least. Should make u a boss around this farm. Ya man i have already seen difference in my girls overnight they plumped up. I am gonna run it just like u said and also i wanted to know do u ever top off with nutrient mixture or just plain ph ro water? I will be hitting u up man and keep it going and i will sure share the love. Peace and happy growing

What up tipper. Thank you for all the kind words. It doen`t matter what other people say bro. The facts are nobodys rooms are the same, atmosphere,strains,nutes,medium,etc you know what I mean. You have to read them. I just top off during the week with plain RO. If the plants are really putting in work I sometimes top up with some additives with the ro like the humics or the sweetners but not the food and not always. I watch my ppm meter and bring it back to where it was at the beginning of the week. This might not work for you with a 25 gal rez. The larger volume of water you have in the rez the easier it is to manage bro. ph doesn`t swing much,don`t have to top up as often but the downside to this is wasted nute cost. Its not the most economical way to grow. No seeds yet. I think I`m going to put that on the project list. Ever since that pic people have been asking about that. forsure, Stay tuned bro I`m gonna handle that. I`m going to back cross my uh cross back to the Uh real soon. Try to put the pinesol funk back into it. You can smell it in her but you can also smell a lil fruit in there. Once you get it down share what you learn bro. Thats what I`m doing man. Giving back what was so freely given to me. Thanks everyone who learned me sumtin,lol
peace
Tortuga1503

T

tipper619sd

oh ok i see so adding back the nutz and with me like my amino product so no bloom additives at all and ya i have noticed my ppms have went down to 1400 now since yesterday so ill be adding nutz and my aminos tomorrow. Thanks for all your help man even this little convo is helping me seriously including ur thread. I did a run last round and got pretty big tops and that was with no ppm meter. I just judged the plants and did fairly well. Keep up this awesome thread and your epic work and ill be in touch tomorrow peace and happy growing.

M

Mr. Bean

What up Tortuga1503, great grow! What did you use to get rid of your spider mite problem?

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Wassup Mr Bean
Forbid4f there is no better mite killer on the market. Obviosley nobody wants to apply that shit but I have better things to do with my time than battle mites. I haven`t had mites for quit awhile now. You have to follow directions and you will get rid of spider mites with Forbid. Keep shit clean and quarentine anything new. I got a fish tank and if I get something new it goes in there for atleast 10 days.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Bro your shit's a rockin! Cant wait to see what you got in store for next run. You said it'd be all 101 or all University Hills? cant remember. either way bro im subbed and takin notes!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thank You man. It is pretty hot bro. Over here wiping my forehead.

Hahah, didnt see this previous to posting my latest post.

Better stop drop and roll brutha! You bout to combust trimmin up all that FIRE.

:mad0233::mad0233::mad0233: hahha good shit!

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Hahah, didnt see this previous to posting my latest post.

Better stop drop and roll brutha! You bout to combust trimmin up all that FIRE.

:mad0233::mad0233::mad0233: hahha good shit!

Wassup Og. Man shit is dank bro. Yep I nailed my goal with 2p`s for every 1k. My University Cross is an absolute beast with a whopping 2p`s from 5 plants. Sucks Ole lady went to Texas with the camera ugh....Ya Og I`m on the ball man. I got the new girls in the room and they will be getting flipped in the next ten days, they are 17 inches already and got the nets up for this one 2. This room will be Sour Band and Og 101. The next Og run I do will be all University Hills Og. I think I will be getting rid of most my Og moms only because everytime I run the Uh I ask myself why do you grow anything else. Its that good. Peace
Tortuga1503

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Biggest Bud weighed in at 64 g`s totally dry. I got pics I will have to load when the camera comes home lol... I delivered a qp to the co-op I grow for and it was 3 buds. They couldn`t believe it.lol good shit..

619ster

619ster

:hi

Wassup mr. Tortuga. Just dropping in to say I been lurking on your grow for a while now and MAN it was a good show :) Keep up the GREEN work brah! Will be following your grows. I need me some baseball bat nugs too! LOL:cool0041:

T

tipper619sd

super sick grow and very informative man love it all. If you are getting rid of your mothers could i grab them offf you i am looking for a few myself. Also how long do you run strains until. Or is it when u feel they are ready then you pull. Cant wait for the next grow you have man peace.

Top Bottom