Super Bomb OG Grow,University Hills,OG 101,

• Thread starter tortuga1503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

What up xrob. Pretty stoked to have my hands on the WiFi man. 11 came in the pack and 10 came up. I`m gonna be hitting Concord in a couple weeks bro. I`ll hit you up when I`m out there.
Boost
Ya my girl not yours.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Grow out looks sick as hell!!! R u 100% positive that that huge 101 is from that seed pack????? Doesn't look like anything I'm running from the WOSC 101 packs........ R u sure it's not ur own cross from the Diablo and University that u pulled 1 bean out of? Let me know when ur gona come grab ur ac unit this week? lol

View attachment 168441

Ok well I have no idea why you would post a pick of yourself on my thread especially when there`s nothing to look at!!LoL, Not cool. If your going to post picks on other peoples diarys than give us something to look at. I don`t know why you ended your post with lol but I have an idea. If I ran from the exact same cuts,seeds as you. They wouldn`t look the same period. Some people grow them to there potential and others just grow them and thats it.LMFAO. Heres some real pics for ya

2liter
Huge bud
Madfarmer
Close up uh x
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

:rock*

Thas' was up!

You can post your pics to my diaries anytime bro! More than just "somethin to look at" HA! Good shit bro, hoping my ladies look like that one day!

K

Karma Genetics

That MOAB stuff sound like a dream product, whish i could get it here in holland.

Thats a Great Damm grow bro, baseball bat Kush that 101.

peace

G

GeorgeKush

Very impressing buds tortuga1503!
You did a really great job! +rep

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

:rock*

Thas' was up!

You can post your pics to my diaries anytime bro! More than just "somethin to look at" HA! Good shit bro, hoping my ladies look like that one day!

Thank You bro. Hell ya Thas` was up! LoL. Your ladies will look like that. Its all about dedication and passion and you got it. Oh ya a perfect atmoshpere helps too. I got my cubes mixed up man. Stoner error. Next Og thread will be all University Hills. Its blows the 101 out the water hands down better Og.
Tortuga1503

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

That MOAB stuff sound like a dream product, whish i could get it here in holland.

Thats a Great Damm grow bro, baseball bat Kush that 101.

peace

Hey Karma
I truley believe in Karma,good energy all that stuff. Get what you give. The MOAB is great stuff and always in my schedule. I miss marked 6 cubes. So the big girl you see is a cross between University Hills Og and a club bought cut which was marked as Diablo Og but wasn`t. Its not the 101 from WOSC.....
Thank you for the kind words. I got a great mom for this baseball bat kush lol. I need a name for this girl. Any one have any ideas for good name for this girl?

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Very impressing buds tortuga1503!
You did a really great job! +rep

Thanks You GK
I was on top of it bro. I had a bad go at it last run due to socal heat and minisplit f`ing up. Killed me so I needed this one and got it. Thanks again
Tortuga1503

B

Boost

Ok well I have no idea why you would post a pick of yourself on my thread especially when there`s nothing to look at!!LoL, Not cool. If your going to post picks on other peoples diarys than give us something to look at. I don`t know why you ended your post with lol but I have an idea. If I ran from the exact same cuts,seeds as you. They wouldn`t look the same period. Some people grow them to there potential and others just grow them and thats it.LMFAO. Heres some real pics for ya

Dam bro, didn't know u were goin to get all super sensitive about an online grow diary.... I wouldn't have posted it if I thought u were gona get all spun! Chill... Here's a real pic! Phuq!!!!!!!!!!
Backyard

Backyard2

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

So I have taken the bamboo out and now using a couple of screens, 3 to be exact. This pic is my attempt at the net. These pics were taken 5 days ago. These girls are University Hills Og and a University Hills Cross.

Net week1
Net1
Jeezer

Jeezer

Tortuga great fuckin job bro those buds are huge! And that canopy is lookin sweet nice n even got the screen lookin clean. Skills +rep

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thank You bro. Hell ya Thas` was up! LoL. Your ladies will look like that. Its all about dedication and passion and you got it. Oh ya a perfect atmoshpere helps too. I got my cubes mixed up man. Stoner error. Next Og thread will be all University Hills. Its blows the 101 out the water hands down better Og.
Tortuga1503

Thanks bro! Much appreciated, been in the game a short time but im glad Im so young! With all this info, all these great genetics coming out and being passed around, its a good time be a farmer! Dedication is what im puttin down most bro! Only got 6 ladies in flower right now, but they're 3+ ft, compared to my first grow at 1 ft! I spend around 30mins to an hour with them each day, thinning canopy (confined tent), checking for mites, aphids, PM, givin' em the loving they deserve!

Thanks for the kind words bro, i'll be keepin a watch on your grows! Feel free to drop by my current one, it needs some views, advice, and kind words hahaa.

Keep'a rockin brother! :banana1sv6:

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Tortuga great fuckin job bro those buds are huge! And that canopy is lookin sweet nice n even got the screen lookin clean. Skills +rep

Thank You Bro
means alot. I`m totally new to the net but a quick learner. I already see things I will do just a lil different. Shit I might not have to. I guess I should wait and see how I do here. lol

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thanks bro! Much appreciated, been in the game a short time but im glad Im so young! With all this info, all these great genetics coming out and being passed around, its a good time be a farmer! Dedication is what im puttin down most bro! Only got 6 ladies in flower right now, but they're 3+ ft, compared to my first grow at 1 ft! I spend around 30mins to an hour with them each day, thinning canopy (confined tent), checking for mites, aphids, PM, givin' em the loving they deserve!

Thanks for the kind words bro, i'll be keepin a watch on your grows! Feel free to drop by my current one, it needs some views, advice, and kind words hahaa.

Keep'a rockin brother! :banana1sv6:

Wassup man. It is a great time to be in this industry. The very first time I ran a hydro set up I fried the living shit out of my girls. My God that shit wouldn`t smoke a year later in a joint.lol I was 19 and had no internet and knew no other growers except 1 and he was like me but in soil. Miracle grow and superbloom back in those days. If I would of had the web or known a grower than I could of flushed and saved them instead I sat back and watched them die didn`t know what to do. Nobody was out there like ya I`m a grower whats up you need some help.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Wassup man. It is a great time to be in this industry. The very first time I ran a hydro set up I fried the living shit out of my girls. My God that shit wouldn`t smoke a year later in a joint.lol I was 19 and had no internet and knew no other growers except 1 and he was like me but in soil. Miracle grow and superbloom back in those days. If I would of had the web or known a grower than I could of flushed and saved them instead I sat back and watched them die didn`t know what to do. Nobody was out there like ya I`m a grower whats up you need some help.

Yuppp, I can dig that bro. Its'a good time be on the farm as well!

Cant wait to see these ladies chopped man, i'll be keepin watch.

B

Boost

Those buds r effen insane tho!!! 2 liter bottle really gives u the idea how big they r!!! That's y I was saying no way a 101, their more cone shaped way less foxtails! That things a beast! Skills r of no ?

C

critical

day 23. I`m suppose to be top boosting this week. So I have a question for experianced H&G users. Is it a good product?? The plants are dialed so kinda of leary about this product. Thanks

Well I have a few pics of day 28. I did a water change yesterday and I went ahead and ran the H&G Top Booster for 4 days. So this is whats in my rez for week 5.
H&G`s aqua flakes is my base
7 mls A
8 mls B
5 mls Bud-XL
.5 mls Drip Clean
4 mls B-cuzz Bloom
5 mls Nuts/Mad Farmers Humics and Fulvics
15 mls Cal-Mag
5 mls Sweet
5 mls Hammerhead
Ph is set at 6.2 and ppm is 1850.
Next week I will be dropping the Moab/Hammerhead combo in the rez.

The garden
im doin some super sour og that are at day 22 and look very similer in bud structure and size to yours at that point, i hope mine progress to the size what yours did, that would be nice, great grow pal, you defo know what your doing n my mouth watered the hole way thru this thread! u killed it!
:banana1sv6:

T

tipper619sd

hey tortuga man you got that good ol green thumb. first and foremost thaks for all your help in my last grow and this one. I am on day 28 myself and was wondering this is my 2nd grow but first og grow. I was using 15ml of cal mag a gal myself and had ppms at around 1700 but ppl at hydro store said i was crazy. Sure enough i have yellowing off leaves and idk what to do. Your thread and garden is great especially for a newbie like myself. If you could help me out it would be very much appreciated. With your recipe are these able to be used in smaller grow ops such as mine. I have 2 5 gals rez for an aeroponic system. Much love and happy growing man. PEace.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Those buds r effen insane tho!!! 2 liter bottle really gives u the idea how big they r!!! That's y I was saying no way a 101, their more cone shaped way less foxtails! That things a beast! Skills r of no ?

I can`t text right now thats why I didn`t respond. We should talk. Hey J actions cause reactions there are no motives just reactions. Yep they went off for sure. The club is testing it next week. I will post the results when I get them.

Top Bottom