Superweedman's Supersoil Showdown! Subcool Supersoil, Vs Slauson Supersoil, Vs Moonshine Man's Mix

• Thread starter superweedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Did everyone forget to smoke a bowl this morning

Nope. Feel free to take over this post. I can't delete it, or my account. It's all yours.

i smoke 24/7, lol...more than any man you know ;)...that still wouldnt change my views on these videos, sorry im a very blunt person, and will speak whats on my mind with no filter...dont mean no disrespect by it towards the OP...but man those videos are childish..if you want to be taken seriously, be more mature and spit some actual info, some scientific data, or some results from past grows...

i watch these videos and all i can think of is a 6 yr old i a 40 yr old mans body growing weed for the first time and wanting to share with the world... or that guy from theres something about mary, her retarded brother?...i dont mean that disrespectfully, thats just the first thing i can think of when watching those vids...

on top of that, your making these vids for your KID when he gets older? are you serious? im sorry man, i smoke more weed than a room full of hippies, i smoke more than anyone i knoe, or anyone i know knows....lol...and if i had kids, i would not be wishing for them to grow up and smoke and shit, i mean just because you work in the tobacco biz or alcohol boz, does that mean you want your kid growing up and smoking or drinking and working in the biz?....bad parenting if you ask me....god how i miss natural selection....

john martin

john martin

@superweedman , please continue to post here and update this. I was really, really looking forward to the results and don't give a fuck if you wear a cape containing 5,000 different colors that drags 100 feet behind you.

420circuit

420circuit

Comparing soils is great idea. Normally when you do a test such as this you will start with identical plants, clones would be best as long as they are of the same plant and one that you are familiar with. Video is my least favorite way of learning something. Waiting through the idle, comical or unrelated stuff is tough, better if the data, results, are easily available and searchable, like we have with posts of text with pics.

Go for it. Ignore the slings and arrows and forge ahead, I appreciate your good intentions and as an occasional user of TGA Supersoil am interested in seeing the results. Po

john martin

john martin

"Strain: Unknown Plant.
Origin: Gage Green Genetics"

I assume by him saying 'plant' and not 'plants' that he did use clones from same mother.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hahahahaha wow! What a hilarious series of events , this thread is gold! I can't believe he even tried to post that silliness here . Cmon dude, know where you are , or at least come up with something actually funny to grown ups .

G gnome

G gnome

Hahahahaha wow! What a hilarious series of events , this thread is gold! I can't believe he even tried to post that silliness here . Cmon dude, know where you are , or at least come up with something actually funny to grown ups .
I was laughing

Canman

Canman

One time my buddy Bri here smoked some Superweed called '86 Crippy and got on the gondola at Main Lodge in his Ugg boots. Didn't realize until he got to Warming hut#2 that he left his boots in the car lol. Here's his poster from 1987 jumping off the "diving board".

d420dool

d420dool

Thanks for the morning laugh everybody, especially u superweedman, don't be so butthurt, its all constructive criticism, what u do wit it , that's up to u, but everybody here was tryin to make ur shut better ;)

Canman

Canman

Agreed... It's all in fun. There is just so much material there with the cape and referring to yourself in the 3rd person on the vids lol. Hopefully the son is not running around in tights.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Kinds of looked like you showed the same exact plant for the to foxfarm moonshine e mix, and the slauson mix. I began this thread pumped to see 3 of the same clones grown in three seperate super soils, instead I was confused by the video. Not sure if we ran you off already, but if not a few things.

Use the same plant or clones in every mix, make the pots the same size, train them the same exact way, water the same etc etc. Honestly the cape made this to easy for everyone, but I gaurantee if your video Had relevant beneficial Information it would have been recieved warmly. But rehashing a bunch of shit you just learned to try and help out your fellow Thc Farmers is gonna get you run off quicker than anything. This forum isn't roll it up, most of us are adults who have been growing and smoking cannabis for a long time. No one here has patience to deal with marijuana knowledge from someone who seems like they have no idea what their doing. Sorry if that's harsh, but the internet is harsh. Honestly I'd work on that "brand" because as much as you want to smoke weed with your little kid, no one wants to see a kids show on cannnabis cultivation, and that's pretty much what you just told us your making, a show for kids to learn to grow weed. Seriously man, the more I keep thinking about this the less I'm worried about being mean. Why the fuck do you wanna push your kids into smoking and growing weed

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

thank god you guys said something .this is little kid shit and doesn't belong here maybe in another section he can goof off.

Top Bottom