Swerve's Pre-98 Bubba Kush from seed. Few days before 70 day chop!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
WoW how what method did you use to grow her,She looks like candy amazing job Bro...JACK

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry fellas, been on a smoking hiatus!

I used a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio of Sunshine Mix#4 to Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, I believe. It was a mom grown from one seed only that I germed from the Cali Conection. It was grown in a 5 gal pot under a 1000w hort hps. I fed this one with with Age Old Organics, I like to use that for moms and seeds then I use General Hydro Flora Series, I use a modified Lucas formula for most everything else. I did not top or do anything with this plant. It practically grew itself, very easy to grow and trim.

Bubba Kush is blowing everyone away!! Everyone wants the Bubba. The smell, taste and high are unbelievable. The plant is extremely fragrant and taste sticks to teeth and gums. The taste is hashy, patchouli, coffee bean,.. The smell is amazing..It's hashy, patchouli, hash oil, incense, frangrant to the max. Everyone gasps at the smell of this Pre-98 Bubba Kush.

Thank you, Swerve! Bubba has been added to my all time top smokes and will stay in my stable hopefully forever. There is nothing like your Pre-98 Bubba Kush..!!

saldiado

saldiado

beautiful man. So it sounds like it smoked as good as it looks..Choppin mine down in 3 weeks. Do you got any more dried shots of that bubba? if you dont mind sharing your drying procedure that would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy all that smoke, and major props goes to you, and to cali connect for that pre 98 is killin it. peace

B

bobpeto

Congradulations!!!! You just won the genetic lottery!!!

Great job Tex, she's a stunner no doubt!!

Keep up the good work.

Bob

J

JeffSpicoli

once again, well done with this bubba! Ive got some seeds, that are from the same Bubba pollen that was used for this S1... Im very pleased to see how well the S1's turned out... Cant wait to try some of these bubba hybrids.

W

Worddd

Beautiful stuff Tex, well done man!
Looks every bit as tasty as she sounds from your great description of her flavaz! Your awesome pics reminds me how much I just gots to have me some pre 98 bubba soon, hope to find me a nice bubba pheno in some of the ograskal white bubba I've got veggin now.

damn nice job growing her and describing the high from her
best greetings
Worddd

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
The Bubba turned out amazing. I will post a lot more dried nug shots and other various Bubba pics asap. Off the one plant I got 2+ zips of super super dank flame. I think that's not bad at all considering I heard horror stories of small yields.

My drying procedure is simple. I cut off all the large fans and kept the remainder on. They hung dry for 14+ days very slow, with proper humidity and temp. After the 14 days, I do a final trim and place nugs in jars.

I've come to find that Swerve's gear is so dank that I don't even need a cure to bring our the smells. His CVK, Bubba, and others reek str8 off the stem once dry. Amazing!! You shouldn't have to do much with them, just flush for 2 wks and dry your babies slow. Happy harvests! :damnhippie:

S

Socachi

Tex what was you veg & flower time, how soon did you stick em into flower?

saldiado

saldiado

Tex, thanks alot man. I feel pretty lucky to be right behind you with the pre 98 because if it even comes close i know it will be a keeper forever. by the way you should hold on to these pictures too because if swerve has a seed contest it would be pretty hard to compete with. keep enjoying that smoke, and salut to a top notch harvest,peace

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
amazing grow tex you really worked the s1 proper man. I got 2 packs can't wait to see what I find =)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks everyone, this Bubba is the shit. I can't tell ya enough. It's wanted more than anything right now. Hands down, some dank dank fire. I'll post some dried nug shots very soon.

"Tex what was you veg & flower time, how soon did you stick em into flower?"

I started flowering the plant when it was about 1.5'+. I let it flower for 75 days, real Bubba imho..

Orig. thread during veg.& flower..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dried nug shots of Bubba!!

This is some heavenly smoke! :damnhippie:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shots Tex! I love seeing the final product...

R

redroot

beautifull plant tex.i gots try this one. respect man nice find.grown perfect too

saldiado

saldiado

como se dici....picture of the month haha...killin it man. I know your loving that shit

D

doc strange

first, thanks for protecting our freedom in the military tex. secondly, daaaaamn you did a great job. workin to get there bro. priceless

Top Bottom