Swerve's Pre-98 Bubba Kush from seed. Few days before 70 day chop!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JeffSpicoli

wow, absolutely amazing... It looks even better than the pre98 bubba clone IMO....
Dont forget to take some photos of the dry buds!

D

DoubleDub

Man that purple pheno sure looks like a keeper.

Nice shots, Beautiful plants

W

Worddd

incredible Tex, so very very nice, definitely seems to be some real gems in the pre 98 bubba kush seeds, awesome job man. I bet that's gonna be some dankity dank smoke, enjoy the dank man!

best greetings
Worddd

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam tex, you spent about $300.00 on $40.00 worth of genetics lol.

Bro, I don't know if your jokin' or just really f*ckin' stupid & clueless...?? :sign0065:

If you are fuckin' stupid & clueless and like to troll, go f*ck yourself! You're messing with a pitbull!! I didn't spend many many years getting my ass shot at & off in the mil., to listen to some simpleton piece of shit nobody, talk shit behind a computer. Opinions are like assholes.. Got me??!! Roflmao.. $300 on $40...???!!

Fuckin' idiot, many of us just can't walk into a med store in Cali and get great smoke and not to mention Cali & other world-class genetics. So before you run your mouth junior, you should know the facts.

** Don't worry troll, I have plenty of Rez's gear, too! Do you have Sour D, Chemdog99, Killer Chemdog, Super Silver Chemdog Haze, Chemdog Ix's, Chemdog DD-II, Strawberry Diesel, etc.. hmmmm...???? **

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Agreed brotha tex!! Nice job on those by the way. Awaiting the kindness...peace.

O

ograskal

Wow!....Beautiful Bubba bro...You did an excellent job growin those out and Swerve did an excellent job making those s1's...Thats the best Bubba I have seen grown from seed...Looks even better then the pre98 cut...Excellent job Tex and Swerve!...~ogr

O

ograskal

Time, one more troll post from you and you will be banned!...~ogr

S

Socachi

Tex those are some good looking plants. Hoping to get some CC clones next week myself. Going to be trying the Rascal and hope I can find some pre 98 Bubba. They had some Bubba but not 98.

I'm a first time grower so I've got alot to learn to put out quality like you've done.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry fellas, if I came off too strong or rude for some. I didn't mean to go off like that.. Much apologies to all readers.. :damnhippie:

Thank ya OGR & Swerve, you two produce some of the sickest gear to date. Madd props to ya all!!!!

R

Rolln J

all good tex - that guy pissed me off too when he said that - but no need for me to get in a pissing match with somebody who obviously dont know whats up!

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

That pre'98 looks like pre '98 back in pre '98! I've seen my share of bk S1's, but none of them held true to the elite clone. great seed and beautiful grow!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Geez, I think I have spent about 3 g'z on beans from this site.. Best money I have ever spent.. A majority of the money went to swerve and OGR.. I have been growing since 03 and remember the classic clone company on heavens stairway.. I always wondered when somebody else would put out genetics like that.. Great Job tex, you really have it down, it is nice seeing all these beans I ordered grown masterfully by you. Peace.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Just wondering if anyone can elaborate on the Pre'98 Bubba Kush genetics... I'm assuming that this means Swerve created the Bubba Kush before '98 by crossing bubblegum to kush? I'm not sure which cut I'm growing, but I def hope to grow the legit version if mine isn't...

S

solo

DRY PICS & SMOKE REPORT PLEASE!! That is the best bubba I have seen also...

Thanks for posting

saldiado

saldiado

shady it is clearly not bubblegum. smells, and grows nothing like bubblegum.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ I know that's exactly my thoughts, doesn't smell a thing like bubblegum, but I thought I read, or someone told me that's what Bubba Kush was...

JH420

JH420

Just wondering if anyone can elaborate on the Pre'98 Bubba Kush genetics... I'm assuming that this means Swerve created the Bubba Kush before '98 by crossing bubblegum to kush? I'm not sure which cut I'm growing, but I def hope to grow the legit version if mine isn't...

I'm pretty sure that is way off Shady. Swerve did not create it and it is not a bubblegum cross. It is a mystery strain like OG though I think Swerve guesses it's some killer Afghani indica pheno (could be wrong)...I believe there is a thread somewhere on this Cali Connect forum about the pre 98 BK but nobody knows what's really in it.

hotRod

hotRod

all good tex - that guy pissed me off too when he said that - but no need for me to get in a pissing match with somebody who obviously dont know whats up!

spending some cash to get a plant like
Tex got is a no brainer IMO. He can have
that lady in his garden forever and
she will do nothing but delight him

excellent work TEX

hotRod

hotRod

Tex
if you don't mind typing a gear report (always fun to see what folks use)
-soil mix
-lamp used
-nutes
-any extra info

Top Bottom