Tahoe Alien

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

In for a treat with these bro! But Im sure u know what a gem youve got! Outstanding selection when Alien made these. That Alien male is a super stud! Greatjob on grabbing these beans! Smart move! Lol, definitely the hottest thing poppin. Things look great. Love the dogs bro! Ive got an awesome solid blue male American Pitbull. Strictly a show dog. Generations of seleect breeding to match conformation standards and disposition. Thanks for sharing your pics of the dogs and your Aliens. Ill be by to checkout how thingz are goin. Good luck my friend,
Qq

Chopper comes from show lines on both sides. You said it with "disposition". I didn't really understand this until I got him. I'd bet your pup is impressive.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Chopper comes from show lines on both sides. You said it with "disposition". I didn't really understand this until I got him. I'd bet your pup is impressive.

Oh he really is. I took pics to share them, but dont know how to load them from my phone. Android Galaxy Prevail. Any tips anyone? Lol. Man every one is breaking out with pics of their dogs. They r priceless companions arent they fellas? Thanx for sharing.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Ok guys, I need some suggestions. I have been looking for an elite purple kush for a while. I just can't quite seem to get a cut that has "it". Here is the PK that just came out:

DSC00075

DSC00073

Don't get me wrong, it came out good......but not great. It's heavier on the haze side than the kush. 10 weeks.

I have my eye on the Purple Alien Tahoe.

What are you running? And what would you suggest I try?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking like this could be the biggest thread take off since AssmanOG ass thread ..... the finer things in life pot - asses and dog's not nec in that order - let me see if i can pull up a picture of my animal's ....peace soser
IMG0124
rescued cat - he will not come near me and if it was not for me , he would never eat - I 'm assuming he was beatin by a man before we found him as a kitten , because he will let all the girls .. wife 2 daughters pick him up but the only time he ever comes near me is when i feed him and bangs on my bedroom door at 5am to eat also weighs a good 30lbs.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Mickey
View attachment 244134 below is my girl minnie in the first picture , the second picture is my dog mickey and as much as i would like to say he is a mean little guy with big balls - he is really a faggot unless you go near my 15 year old kid - seems like every dog i have ever had is always protective of the youngest child ...and he hates the foreign's that pump gas for some reason .....lol... and here is my cat story , my grandmom who was 80 when she died two years ago would feed all the animals up and down the block regardless if the owners told her not too. Well after she got to old to keep pet's in the house due to breathing problems -she would feed them in her yard. Well one cat had 3 kittens and took off after birth, so she took them in and feed them with a syringe and then a dropper till they were old enough to eat on there own. Well to make a long story short two wound up dying anyway and the only surviver i took ..... Chuck the coolest cat ever - was fat as hell, would jump up in my bed and make a weird noise and just lay with me all the time. After 5 years he got sick and after spending a few thousand dollars on treatment he passed at five years old of a tumor and I got minnie the first picture to try and replace him but there just was no replacing Chuck as I miss that cat as much as my Grandmom... Ill see if there is a picture of chuck in here too.View attachment 244122View attachment 244132View attachment 244132

IMG0154
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya they have a bad rep kinda like us growers but i guess if you looked like this i would be scared too lol but pits like growers are some of the most compassionate caring good heated people I have ever met!!!

Mogrow

Mogrow

this is my Maxie boy, he died a year ago today.
we got him after the tornado, they had a big adoption at the humane society and no one picked Maxx up, so we went down and got him the following monday. best damn dog a guy could ever ask for, he was old and sick when we got him but we both enjoyed our short time together.
catahoulas are great dogs.. specially Maxie boy.

Max and Rim 002

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

this is my Maxie boy, he died a year ago today.
we got him after the tornado, they had a big adoption at the humane society and no one picked Maxx up, so we went down and got him the following monday. best damn dog a guy could ever ask for, he was old and sick when we got him but we both enjoyed our short time together.
catahoulas are great dogs.. specially Maxie boy.

View attachment 244219

Looks like a happy guy there, sorry for your loss

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
lol you guys are ate up lol I just think he get a hard on when i tell him to get the mother fuckers witch he does on command I dnt need a pistol when i have a beast like this guarding my gals

Latest posts

Top Bottom