Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hey I am a landscape designer and landscape contractor! Been that for 10 years.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

'tis a noble profession that is slowly being squeezed out of existence along w/ the middle class and that is as political as I will ever go in an mj growing forum. It's a great background to have if you love to get your hands in the soil and are fascinated by plants, isn't it?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
'tis a noble profession that is slowly being squeezed out of existence along w/ the middle class and that is as political as I will ever go in an mj growing forum. It's a great background to have if you love to get your hands in the soil and are fascinated by plants, isn't it?

Yes. But when you are used to doing 100k backyards and the economy crashes, you need to find something else to do.... fast!

Not to mention the illegales (pronounced Illeeegales)... or should I say, PINCHE ILLEGALES. LOL.

Orale. How is that for political? ON WITH THE THREAD!!!

catdaddy

catdaddy

i apologize for asking but do you guys use the tea in soil or just for foliar feeding? i am new to this and making my first tea ever, and thought that adding the foliar pack in the mix was meant for foliar application only. once again i apologize and just want to make sure i am doing things right way. thanks in advance. Cap thanks again for the business and great customer service.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i apologize for asking but do you guys use the tea in soil or just for foliar feeding? i am new to this and making my first tea ever, and thought that adding the foliar pack in the mix was meant for foliar application only. once again i apologize and just want to make sure i am doing things right way. thanks in advance. Cap thanks again for the business and great customer service.

yes tea is used as a root drench. the foliar pack helps to fight off root zone bugs and what not.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
foliar pack tea as a drench for: harmful nematodes, RA's, fungus gnats, grubs, etc.
Foliar pack foliar for: thrips, aphids, whitefly, mites, scale, PM, overall plant vigor etc.

Root pack tea for pythium, verticillum wilt, PM, Boosting SAR, growth acceleration, healthiness, etc..Can also be applied 1 tsp. per 4 square feet and worked in to topsoil.

Nute pack for drought resistance, greater NPK absorbtion. Tea if you could not mix with the soil prior to planting. Can also be applied dry at 1/2 tsp. per 4 sq. ft. and worked in to topsoil, or per gallon of container size prior to transplant.

you can use just one or combination of all three.

You can also water in instead of using tea at 1 tbs. per gallon of non chlorinated water.

catdaddy

catdaddy

foliar pack tea as a drench for: harmful nematodes, RA's, fungus gnats, grubs, etc.
Foliar pack foliar for: thrips, aphids, whitefly, mites, scale, PM, overall plant vigor etc.

Root pack tea for pythium, verticillum wilt, PM, Boosting SAR, growth acceleration, healthiness, etc..Can also be applied 1 tsp. per 4 square feet and worked in to topsoil.

Nute pack for drought resistance, greater NPK absorbtion. Tea if you could not mix with the soil prior to planting. Can also be applied dry at 1/2 tsp. per 4 sq. ft. and worked in to topsoil, or per gallon of container size prior to transplant.

you can use just one or combination of all three.

You can also water in instead of using tea at 1 tbs. per gallon of non chlorinated water.

okay cool. i did the top soil with the nute pack, and brewed a tea with the root and foliar pack. i know you said i could of just added to ro water, but i wanted to try the tea thing as well. me being new to it i only made a gallon and added a quarter of everything you stated in the begging of this thread:
1Tbsp foliar pack
1Tbsp root pack
2handfuls of ewc
12.5ml of black strap molasses

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
thats sounds perfect. you will love the results.

catdaddy

catdaddy

thats sounds perfect. you will love the results.
no bullshit Cap, i put the nute pack into soil about 17hrs ago and i am seeing some instant results.i can't speak for anyone else, but that's quick results for me.

to give you an idea of what i am talking about, there were purple on the stems going all the way down to the veins on the leaf, when i came back the purpling of the veins has vanished and the stems have started to lighten up. the way it's looking it looks like in the next day or two they should be back to normal

i cant speak for the foliar and root pack, i have yet to use them, but i will give an honest report when this tea is finish brewing.

thanks Cap, you came through for the masses on this one. i really can't believe how quick i am seeing results. i hope the tea is as fast acting as the nute pack is.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Nothing. Just enjoying reading your questions.
lame.

hey Cap i am confused as to what is meant by Full strength? in the beginning of the thread it states 1-2 cups for 10gal of water, but in you last post it sounds like you use the tea straight up. the tea i made is only at 310ppms so i am going to assume it's safe to use straight up without dilution.

Top Bottom