Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Never foliared tea before but just mixed my first batch with your foliar pack,gw,re,castings. Wondering if I can foliar it straight up or should I dilute it. Thanks.

For actual foliar feeding I would go light. Maybe 1/2 cup per 10 gallons.

D

Devlove

Whoa really, thanks good to know. Thanks for the quick response, I'm keeping my eyes peeled next week for the root packs.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Whoa really, thanks good to know. Thanks for the quick response, I'm keeping my eyes peeled next week for the root packs.

Yeah when you foliar you dont need much. make sure you spray the undersides of the leaves with a nice fine mist, and get some spreader sticker (non ionic if you can).

G

gorgeousj206

So in soil could you mix 1tsp/gal of root and nute and just water? Ive used other companies bennies and now i have voodoo,pir,tar got it for hella cheap from my boy at the shop and I mix it with clean water use it directly with awesome results. So can i do the same with yours?

B

Buddy Hemphill

So in soil could you mix 1tsp/gal of root and nute and just water? Ive used other companies bennies and now i have voodoo,pir,tar got it for hella cheap from my boy at the shop and I mix it with clean water use it directly with awesome results. So can i do the same with yours?

Yup. With better results, IMHO.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

yes just add water. you can make the tea, mix with media prior to transplant, or water in.

tarantula is a joke. SO expensive for barely any spores.

F

flooid

waitin for the root pack to be back in stock.. sorry about prev questions cap, as i was reading the outdated thread when you were doin packs.. lotsa great progress and potential man.. ps.. GREAT EFFIN PRICE MAN.. thanks for your contribution ...

F

flooid

and deacon ... NO.. a hydrofungicide is also a bacteriacide, viracide, and fungicide... its safe to say.. that if its alive... fungicide will kill it... EVERYTHING and anything... so .. no , don't use together..

B

Buddy Hemphill

Ok I see that. And what about h2o2?

Its an oxidizer.

In sufficient amount it will burn anything. I dont know what the tolerance for ACT or bennies would be...

Not much, I think.

H202 is for killing micro life...its a sterilizer.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

What is the reason to use distilled water? Is it the lack of ions. Or is it because it's cleaner than tap? My water is from the ground tested and clean.
I would think that it would be a good thing for brewing a live tea. Any advice?
Thanks.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Also, I use fert. with every watering if I don't my plants let me know about it and start bitching. Any chance I could mix in the foliar pack with my water/fert. res. and apply every watering? I am useing organic vegan fert.
I know this may be a lazy way about it but just checkin.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Also, I use fert. with every watering if I don't my plants let me know about it and start bitching. Any chance I could mix in the foliar pack with my water/fert. res. and apply every watering? I am useing organic vegan fert.
I know this may be a lazy way about it but just checkin.

You can do this, but you are going to go through a lot of product this way.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What is the reason to use distilled water? Is it the lack of ions. Or is it because it's cleaner than tap? My water is from the ground tested and clean.
I would think that it would be a good thing for brewing a live tea. Any advice?
Thanks.

the chorine. tap water is ok, distilled is better.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Thanks Caps that info helps I'll be putting in my next order right now. Peace

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

So I have a dumb question.. When using the foliar pack as a soil application mixed in w my feeding, is it counterproductive to what the bennies are supposed to be doing by mixing hygrozyme w the feed and foliar pack?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Been brewing tea all week with Caps nute,foliar and roots..Ordered 2 kilos of each ..Glad I did i sent a bunch of peeps to ebay and its looks like its sold out..Doing a bunch of test with different nute products adding caps benies to the mix.. Thanks Bro...

sky high

sky high

did someone say "replicate"????

Cap combover, anyone?

FYI....this frothy 4 gal mix is 1 teaspoon each of the 3 pack..... 20 mls each of GO Grow/Bloom....1 tsp PHC "Biopak" microbes (mostly kelp/humic powder)....1/3 cup 1-13-0 micronized guano...and 2 tbsp molasses. Tap water...bubbled 24 hours....then the nutes/guano bubbled for another 12 hours.... then the Cap bennies/etc. bubbled overnight.

Think I might need a bigger bucket???? LOL

Nono 021 Large e mail view

Latest posts

Top Bottom