Tell us something unique about your growing style or an admission of something that goes against grower wisdom.

• Thread starter jguit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

My plants dont cannibalize. When I chop, I might have a handful of yellow leaves, but I dont see them eating themselves. I grow outside in the ground. Imo I dont think plants cannabilizing is ok. I am beginning to think cannabilizing could possibly be......bro science. I know, I know, rocking the boat. But where do we see in agro a plant that eats itself during end cycle?

hillbil

hillbil

Plants, including trees cull lower leaves and even branches that lack enough light. It is constantly going on. Some folks defoliate at about 3 weeks and then later. I have tried that some with mixed results. Trimming some strains makes leaves come back with a vengeance.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Plants, including trees cull lower leaves and even branches that lack enough light. It is constantly going on. Some folks defoliate at about 3 weeks and then later. I have tried that some with mixed results. Trimming some strains makes leaves come back with a vengeance.
Thank you. I stand corrected. That's what I like about thc farmer.
I think your both correct. Imo there is a difference between a plant culling lowers due to lack of light as opposed to a plant cannibalizing itself due to lack of food

E9noxis

E9noxis

I've collect some pollen. Blue Dream, the Game is Thick and Frosted Trainwreck

While collecting, some some the trainwreck got mixed into the blue dream. We dumped it on the Durban poison. It sits between the Dream and the Game.

While collecting, some Trainwreck got mixed with the blue dream. I'm taking it home to pollinate one of my dominas.

Dietrich

Dietrich

• I have a 3x3 table & 20 gallon reservoir inside a 3x3 tent.
  • I use 1 gallon iPower fabric pots, miraclegro potting soil + 30% perlite.
  • Jacks 321 fertilizer and Agsil 16H potassium silicate.
  • I flood the table 1 time a day when the lights come on for 15 minutes.

Really that’s it. If you need more details just ask.

View attachment 1278793

View attachment 1278794
That is beautiful!I have a 3x3 that I use for soil but would be interested to get more out of it..
also Have a 5x5 that I run 6 bubble buckets 25 gal res(supercloset) I find the hydro set up a bit more interesting than the soil Grow

Top Bottom