Tell us something unique about your growing style or an admission of something that goes against grower wisdom.

• Thread starter jguit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

I use a scale at start and finish. Solo cups of soil range from 150-200 grams for watering, you can feel when the cup is “light” but why guess? And a clear cup shows root development and water dispersion.
After chop i weigh a couple buds daily til they stop losing weight and know they’re dry enough to cure. Curing flowers don’t lose any more weight. Stems usually snap off clean then but overdried stems do too.

sambapati

sambapati

I recently had a confrontation with cleanliness in the grow area. Right now my big problem is there are only 24 hours in a day.

Work has exploded and I have way too much work to do for my 2 jobs. In a recent grow, I decided I didn't like some of the new strains I grew, and let them hang from the ceiling until I needed a place to hang a newly chopped plant. The old plant had active spider webs in it, between branches. These were not mites.

I'm constantly saying, "When I have time, I'll…" …clean up, …add another circuit and a new tent, …try out the Octopots I bought last year… Now I realize I'll have time to do all this when I dump one of these fucking jobs. The one where I'm not the boss will be going bye-bye. I'm actually working NOW, but it's so boring I have to drop in here to yak about growing pot.
Sounds like some procrastinatikn in the Mystic Nation. I suggest getting a 'round tuit' or dtinking more elixer of motivation.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Shhhh (whispers)
20220207 070620

I know a guy

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

So being a new grower in the new legal state of Arizona my guests are always interested in seeing my grow room. I tell them they can see it but need to go topless for sanitation and security reasons. It was fun until I realized I only have old chubby guys as friends.

growsince79

growsince79

My advice to new growers is to use some of your own poop in the soil. It's the secret to really good weed no one talks about. ;)
People have used poop to fertilize for thousands of years. If you ever ate rice, you probably ate plants grown with poop. Indoors probably not a good idea. Besides the odor, it's too hard to control the strength and NPK ratios.

Top Bottom