Tell us something unique about your growing style or an admission of something that goes against grower wisdom.

• Thread starter jguit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

8E6D106D BCB2 45B8 877D BB96E98EA934

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

i am very curious about this. I have 2 plants in my tent, very close to finish, 1 has spider mites, the other doesn't. The one with mites is so much frostier then the one with out. i am planning on doing a bud wash on the one with mites
Mites stress the plant because they are attacking it. So the plant makes more trichs to defend itself.
There is a product that does the same thing without eating your plants, it's called Sticky Icky by DaKine420. We use it combined with UV light, trichs are almost dripping off the buds.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

i am very curious about this. I have 2 plants in my tent, very close to finish, 1 has spider mites, the other doesn't. The one with mites is so much frostier then the one with out. i am planning on doing a bud wash on the one with mites
I have one plant affected by mites and the buds look horrible compared to the others.
I squashed as many as i could between my fingers then drenched my plants, has been 2 days and no sign but i know their lurking, thay attacked my largest plant, half pound gone easily.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I have already had issues with explaining stuff here. Justifiably so. I get it. Maybe if a more reputable person talks about it........

Segregation is key.

Chem77

Chem77

In the 90’s I had a older friend that said the same. He said it’s the plants defense to make more resin/crystals. His weed was frosty as fuk. I told him he can keep his mites, he couldn’t get rid of them.

dextr0

dextr0

I have already had issues with explaining stuff here. Justifiably so. I get it. Maybe if a more reputable person talks about it........

Segregation is key.

Systemic Acquired Resistance response is manipulated in other ways too such as insect frass or other things that contain chitin. Trying to finish the podcast but I’m constantly having to do other stuff.

Top Bottom