tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

Thx for the kind words brah! The first time I saw the 4 cola method was my buddy High Tolerance and I was just as impressed... Someday I will have the time to try your method too... Keep up the great work across the pond! Gotta rate your journal 5 stars as you deserve it... :rock

i read in georges cervantes book that the 4stem method is a good method and it works well for the space im doing cause i can keep all4cola's in the parameters of the pot :)
thanks for the rating bro, your far 2kind!!!

wow those girls are frosted and that canopy is super tight! great job bro u got skills!

hey winta u cool bro? thanks for the props m8 its worked out real well this round but i know i can do better!!!
hows that strawberry white tasting bro, i hope i got sum as good as yours soon
:passingjoint:

peace SC

ps did u put that chemband into flower bro?

supercharged

supercharged

right farmers i was lookin through my older photo's of my wifi fire pheno and i noticed1photo that looks pretty similar to one i took this mornin, only that 1was taken at 56days flower!!!!!!

wat u think farmers, these look close 2 u?

56days flower
WF3.jpg

40days flower
Fireleaner1

peace, SC

devious d

devious d

looks even danker bro, nice dark green and snow covered top job D.D

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm supa that wifi is so crystal coated you've got that girl dialed in very nice work!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man like all are saying that canapy is super tight bro. one of the most even i have ever seen. you start runnign single strains that way ull be hitting over 2 per light for sure. all the plants look fire too.

R

RockPhosphate

I concur. The training is impeccable. My jaw drops every time I look at this thread.

Well done bro!

supercharged

supercharged

looks even danker bro, nice dark green and snow covered top job D.D
thanks D, u will soon be growin sum white fire yaself bro am sure she guna b just as frosty :)

looks frosty as fuck, can't wait till raskal releases some more.
nice1biggs, peace

Damm supa that wifi is so crystal coated you've got that girl dialed in very nice work!
yes sticky, bro its all the flash makin her look that frosty mang all camera tricks ;)

yeah man like all are saying that canapy is super tight bro. one of the most even i have ever seen. you start runnign single strains that way ull be hitting over 2 per light for sure. all the plants look fire too.
thanks kid, its all about tender lovin care bro. i spend lots of time with ma girls because the reward outweighs the labour 10fold!!!!!!

I concur. The training is impeccable. My jaw drops every time I look at this thread.

Well done bro!
thanks bro!!!!!!! its onyl guna get better ;)

honestly guys i cant believe myself how wel this run is goin!!!

peace, SC

OGONLY

OGONLY

Can you guys beleive this guy's skillz? Each plant looks identical! And he's running how many strians? Damn S.C. I thought I was into my girls, you're glued to yours bro!

Might have to take a hop across "the pond" if you're ever giving classes lol.

A

ALSHOES

why does everything that this raskal cat does look like pure gold? geez!

supercharged

supercharged

Can you guys beleive this guy's skillz? Each plant looks identical! And he's running how many strians? Damn S.C. I thought I was into my girls, you're glued to yours bro!

Might have to take a hop across "the pond" if you're ever giving classes lol.

bro your to kind :blush
honestly it was easy enough once a figured out how much u can actually pinch the plant to keep the stretch down, the rest is all tlc :)

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
:spacecraft:

take me to your leader

Dude you've got very green fingers.

cant wait for the finsihed flowers.

G81

supercharged

supercharged

47days 12/12

:spacecraft:

take me to your leader

Dude you've got very green fingers.

cant wait for the finsihed flowers.

G81

hey green, how u doin bro? thanks man, al b honest with ya man this has turned out much better than i thought it wud, cant believe how fat my girls r lookin now. the 4stem method kicks ass!!!

its update time farmers, my girls r at 47 days 12/12 and r lookin huge!!!!!
if i didnt know any better i wud say sum of em r ready for the :harvest: lol

anyways av just finished resizin ma pics so here they r :)

first up is the fire leaning wifi, she's fattenin up now, its gettin hard to tell the difference in her and the white leaner just in appearence :)

Firepheno
Firepheno1

the tahoe og is really packin a mad, fuelly chemical smell to her, lookin like the tahoe clone if u ask me :)
wat u guys think, all u kush heads out theree tahoe leanin?

TahoeOG
TahoeOG1

my whitebubba is out of this world, theres sum amber trichs on her already!!!
i think i will have to take her down earlier than the rest

Whitebubba
Whitebubba1

Whitebubba2

and i took quite a few snaps of the berrywhite, she has impressed me the most i think out of my new strains. i was concerned about her finishin time as people ive spoke to have sed that she is a 77day+ but she's developin fast, am not sure if she white leanin or not?

Whiteberry
Whiteberry1

Whiteberry2
Whiteberry3

Whiteberry4

she smells more like rotting meat now rather than anythin sweet lol

and last but not least a few canopy shots, cant wait till harvest :harvest:

Canopy
Canopy1

Canopy2
Canopy3

peace, SC