Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dabominable

Dabominable

Clones only nahhh my boy is working with a gg4 back crossed and has a ton ofglue crosses I'm also working with some of his gg4xwhitexfirecookies pollen might need testers
If you need ANY tester for an outside high humidity climate, lemme know. It gets 90-100% here at night, but they never get rained on. Just a thought..winkwink

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

So started some new seeds.
Idk why I'm starting a new thread cause I hardly follow them but anyways.
Rn going I have:
1 holygrail (fem)
1 Himalaya blue diesel ( auto/fem)
1 money maker (fem)
6 GSC (reg)
1 west coast og ( auto/fem)
2 super hash (auto/fem)
They are in roots organic 707 soil
For nutes I will most likely be using buddha grow and bloom, some bug bud for bloom, some molasses, GWS, and whatever else I get lol.
Rn plants are getting started under cfls and some are in under my 150 watt hps.
Also gonna up my size on the light to a 400 watt in a week or 2 but for now my 150 works.
Good growing guys
Whats up brah!!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Anyway sorry for the photo bomb.
I was going to say...
I like the Flavors your running there,and I was going to ask what size the tent is also,but you answered already..
Are you still using the closet also?
You have a good amount of plants running ,8regs and 4Autos. That's what I'm saying.
Do you clone yet?
You might want to learn if not. All of your reg plants you need to clone before you flower.
I'm sure you know this though.
Grow strong
STR8
What are you talking about!! You love to bomb....lolol

Tnelz

Tnelz

Bro as I said above they are Gsc male and female which makes then regular I know nothing about them but that bro I said I received them as a gift. What's with the 21 qs you the feds??? @Wildill
Hey man. I see your about this growing shit. Lol. I know how it is to want stuff that seems unattainable. I'll gladly help you out. Hit me in a pm and I'll do my best to get you some stuff to start your year off on the right foot.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All very stressed and root bound they had a big move and it was easy 10below some took a good hit they will bounce back

Top Bottom