Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good bro maybe over watering a bit I would also tape that main stem up looks like it's gonna snap off wen the.bud comes

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I sit it one day I was watering I went to move a branch out the way and it just snapped. What kinda tape? Could I just put like a tie around it? @gravekat303 I also just started to flush

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I like to grab some cloth like a old t shirt scrap and use it to hold it I had this happen on an outdoor plant man I like the t shirt because it can breathe and doesn't leave glue.behind

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes, dont worry. Im grafting them together when they get bigger. And i have 10g shallow tthat will fit in my room

No worries, those are yours so do whatever you want . I was just asking so I can kind of follow them. I'm interested to see what you get from them.if they purple or what not.
The same as @THCdurk I would just like to see em occasionally .
Stay Breezy.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Lookin good! I been watching, my Pineapple Chunk is 3 weeks into flower. I went with tomato cages and loop stakes from Lowes. The things are getting tall!
20160201 182846

embaks

embaks

This is all of them after foliar feed. First time. Cant wait to see how they react. @str8smokn i will keep you updated for sure.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah this the main one I been Givin the HD
And @str8smokn i be been slacking my apologies they are healthy indeed just sensitive to nuts for sure they taco in up a Lil but they both healthy and the 2 I kept are females I believe pics soon this site so sow ever since I got the ban
hammer lol. Literally just took 30 mins to load site and post this

str8smokn

str8smokn

I like.. They look good my friend. What's your temp around? I had some tacoing when my temp hit the 90's at times..they look healthy from what I'm seeing. The top pic looks a little worst with the taco.
Do you have a fan blowing at canopy level?
Good luck my friend.
STR8

embaks

embaks

Its not severe though its mostly new growth the tissue isnt as thick. Once the bigger fans start doing that you have a problem. I think it looks excellent man on the reals.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I got a fan at canopy level but it does hit 90 sometimes so that must be what it is then. Thanks my friend I appreciate it. I'm gonna trim some of that bottom shit out of the second pic. I'm waiting for the autos to finish then they are going in to flower and if thy are female for a fact they Goin in 5gal prolly and gonna do they're thing. I put my money maker in a 5 gallon and it loved it it just keeps growinn

embaks

embaks

Update, not doing bad at all. got 1 of 2 clones i took rooted in 5 days the other hasnt rooted.

IMG 20160207 124812
embaks

embaks

If i grow a two foot canopy then switch to flower, during the stretch will it grow to 4 feet?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
If i grow a two foot canopy then switch to flower, during the stretch will it grow to 4 feet?
Depending on the strain I have a few that more than triple double is a good estimate for most tho

Top Bottom