Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

I mean yeah it's doing good but still getting yellowing it's a pain in the ass. I'm giving a full food dose and ph is on point so idk. But thank you @str8smokn

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@gravekat303 tardis 3 started 7/3 in coco and solo cup
Hell yea right off the bat i see a heavy influence from the norcal catpiss in all those gals the first tardis has the structure of what i called the koolaid cut she was more branchy and squat. The 2nd is spot on to the frostmonster cut she doesn't branch much in veg then you flip to flower she goes ham.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Since I have an auto going with younger plants I wanted to be able to see if I can check if they are male and female (young plants). Should I cut clones off each plant and flower it out to see?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Since I have an auto going with younger plants I wanted to be able to see if I can check if they are male and female (young plants). Should I cut clones off each plant and flower it out to see?
Nah man they will show ya . whats ur light cycle? 18/6 or 24?

THCdurk

THCdurk

I know they will show me but my light schedule is on 18/6 rn cause I'm trying to let the auto finish. @gravekat303 and I know they won't show till the light is 12/12

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
They will show under 18 when they are ready man just gotta look for a tiny white almost clear pistol i usually grab a bright white flashlight and shine it from the bottom up slowly looking at every node if u see a hair she is a she i allways sex before flower this way if u can find a l.e.d flashlight it works best

THCwavy

THCwavy

They will show under 18 when they are ready man just gotta look for a tiny white almost clear pistol i usually grab a bright white flashlight and shine it from the bottom up slowly looking at every node if u see a hair she is a she i allways sex before flower this way if u can find a l.e.d flashlight it works best
I thought i was the only person that tried this

Latest posts

Top Bottom