TEST GROW 126w LED Urkle x White SCROG

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

151kushmaster

I would love to start up a closet grow asap. All I need is a clone from a legit strain.... Really don't know too many people around here with good genetics.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sorry i've been m.i.a tobor, but I am diggin all ya work my friend, both indoors and out, gonna try my hand at scrog in my 250w tent setup, good vibes, Peace Shiva

waayne

waayne

Killer SCROG!!!!
Very impressive!!!!
Always love lookin at your pics!!!
Nice job!!!
:passingjoint:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks Shiva. It is easy to lose track of people's threads you have been watching. Like I do yours sometimes. LOL! Glad you came by.

Have you ever ordered seeds anywhere 151Kush?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
How's your girl lookin' Tobor? I bet she's blown up with some killa colas... :rock

R

ReadySetGrowD9

i think with how he scrog'ed it that light could give him 8 oz's or at least really close to it.....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey Tobor.
I'm not doubting your growing skills but 8 ounces from that LED?
Yeah right :giggle

I don't blame you. I did bite off quite a bit with that statement. Especially since I have no prior experience with LEDs.

When I went for the record with a 250w I was saying I was gonna do a pound. But I new I was getting closer each time and new what sized buds to expect. That was also in my own house and I could watch it every day.

This one I had to do at a friends house and I only see it a couple times a week. He keeps pretty good watch of it. The last time it needed a bit more watering. he worries about over watering because I had that drilled in his head.

Hey wayne, shiva, shady, budgrower and readyset! Thanks for viewing this thread and listening to my crazy talk.

151 Kushmaster what light do you have that you would use in your closet grow?

I will have some pics from last night up in about 10 minutes.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
These were 5 weeks 12/12 last light. About half way home.

DSCN0788
DSCN0789
DSCN0790
DSCN0791
DSCN0792
DSCN0793

420king-MASSES

yup just like i thought tobers killin it still there looking dank as all hell tober keep up the good work

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks for the props 420. The plants like to grow it is our job to just not fuck things up for them. Keeping things simple makes for an easy grow.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I cant wait to see the how this turns out im seriously considering buying a few LED's but im worried that the smoke some how wont be as good as it should be in the end. Great grow btw!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I know how you feel LordDank. The proof will be in the buds. Oh and thank you!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicked grow man. I have a 345w wingin its way over... mostly after seeing peeps like yous and your thread.

I have tried LED before and that was a cheap FAKE 60w UFO. The guy grew cheese in an oxy pot that had a pump failure. The grow only pulled 20g but the quality was as good as when done under hps. So smoke wise these should be good.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice scrog ya got going, looking good.

how do you think the bud size right now compares to 55 days under an HID?

to me they look undersized for that far along...

not trying to offend, flame or troll, just looking for an honest assessment.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They are only at 35 days of 12/12 motherlode.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
She's got 5 more weeks to go? She ought to be a real fatty! :party0044:

G

grenbone

I love this setup. It just goes to show that you don't have to be a crazy scientist to grow a plant done well. Great thread man!

squarepusher

squarepusher

Hi Tobor. I'm glad I found one of your threads, really like your methods. Great job so far, will be watching this...

Top Bottom