Tha Fuck?!? Cali Connection And Swerve

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

So i need to start this off by saying, i don't play the fanboy bullshit nor am i a hater.
i like all of you have seen the haters who talk trash about Cali Connection, i personally always viewd it as haters who couldnt afford their beans, or wannabe breeders hating on what they couldnt be.

i have bought quite a few of their products in the past, but a few years ago i got a few packs that all were filled with hermies. didn't complain, because no one fucking listens anyways, and just avoided their shit pretty much aside from a few small insctances.

Fastforward to three days ago, i'm puffing on some pineapple looking at Twitter, and i see somone reposted hightimes something or other, so i click on it, see Cali Connection with a bunch of awards and it peaks my intrests, high and feeling like saying what was on my mind, because i really wanted to try some of these new strains and trust CC gear i Tweet this, kind of just out of frustraition.

-@HIGH_TIMES_Mag @SwerveTCC I used to do a lot of biz with CC a few years back, but i ran into some issues, and have not tried since.-

-@HIGH_TIMES_Mag @SwerveTCC I may try them again, but you know how you get gun shy after getting burned, and at $130 a pack, need 2 b sure.-

Not clueing in that it was Swerves Twitter account, because I'm high as fuck, and i already have ADHD. So i just responded seeing a CC tag in there.

And i get this.

from Swerve-@SwerveTCC: @HIGH_TIMES_Mag u wanna try we will send u gear for free to show us we got that fire-

so at about this point.. i realize this is Swerves Twitter, and i am blown away and kind of touched, to see a dude who everyone talks shit about, was willing to give me FREE beans to prove his shit was that good.

So i responded.

@SwerveTCC @HIGH_TIMES_Mag How can i turn that down? Absolutely. Wow, that's some shit right there. =)

a day later i did't hear anything, so i'm like shit i better say something incase this dude thinks i didn't want to try these seeds. So i Tweet this.

- @SwerveTCC so how do we do this? You need my address?-

Another day passes and i'm like ok this dude is busy, but i need to make contact and see what's up, so i send this.

: @SwerveTCC Hello? You guys dogging me? =) "Notice the fucking smile.'

TWO DAYS after his first message i get this.

From @SwerveTCC: huh 24 hrs have gone by i asked if u wanted to try and now be rude dodging u. Way to bite the gift horse in the mouth

Now i'm not high, I'm mad, it's 9am and i'm like dude, i have actually stuck up for this guy not knowing him, JUST out of principal because i KNOW about haters.

so i send this

@SwerveTCC serously? You can take your seeds and shove them p your ass you super sensitive bitch.

@SwerveTCC I was going to give your shitty genetics another try, now i understand why people don't support you. DB.

@SwerveTCC and it was two days ago you fucking anal tweak. Dude, u need a PR guy, and to keep your ass off of the internet. Seriously.

I may look like a dick, i don't know man, but i have seen many people talk trash about this dude, and i wrote it off. This was MY experience, and i have to say it was pretty fucked .

MRB.

Last edited:
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

can a mod fix Swerves name in the title no idea how that ended up like that.

thx

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Fuck swerve lay your dick on his forehead
its just frustrating, i don't need this dudes free seeds, shit in have more seeds then i will even be able to use in my life, and I'm still buying thousands of dollars worth. This is about the shitty customer service in this industry, and how we as growers are treated like fucking children.

i'm not hating on this kid, i am just giving some insight, as i call it like i see it, and never try and give people bad when they deserve good.

• Was cool of him to offer, but fuck man..

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

and today it continues, i received these this morning. This dude is a fucking tool box.

@SwerveTCC: wow man im sensitive. I offered u free seeds and ur talkin ish. Not like i got biz to run. So never mind man. No Manners man

@SwerveTCC: wow man im sensitive. I offered u free seeds and ur talkin ish. Not like i got biz to run. So never mind man. No Manners man

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

@SwerveTCC: we dont want people like u growing our gear 2begin with. Ur rude & feel u can talk 2people how u want grow up & learn manners

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

@SwerveTCC You are right man, u don't want my kind. I am not 14 years old and wear straight brimmed hats you fucking joke.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I had the same problems with some of his gear auto flowering with 24 hrs of light so I contacted him an he told me too get a hold of the attitude seeds bank where I purchased them from that his hands were tied so I just stopped buying his gear! A good company will always stand behind there product as long as the customer has the proper documentation which I did an cali connection did Nothing for me!

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Yeah I had the same problems with some of his gear auto flowering with 24 hrs of light so I contacted him an he told me too get a hold of the attitude seeds bank where I purchased them from that his hands were tied so I just stopped buying his gear! A good company will always stand behind there product as long as the customer has the proper documentation which I did an cali connection did Nothing for me!
That's the fucked thing here, never asked for his seeds, he offered, and then mistook everything i said. you cant ' run a business" as he put it, and do business like this.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

@SwerveTCC i need a pr guy. I guess u need manners man way to bite the gift horse in the mouth. Nevermind on my offer grow up first

Someone please teach him how to use this saying correctly.

burn4me

burn4me

Thanks for sharing bro! With the haters and fanboys as you said its hard to see mirror behind the smoke. I've never ran their gear and honestly don't want to due to how they handle business. Sorry you got upset over a douchebag but at least you semi knew better. Again thanks for sharing. Happy farming

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

the T is missing in connection now on the title lol. can someone fix that as well. was irritated when i wrote this, so there is my excuse. =)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Don't say that all of us that have talked shit about Swerve have never bought his seeds!!!, I have bought plenty of Breeder Packs of his gear and they all turned out to be shit, Plain and Fucking Simple maybe his stuff back in the day was good, but not anymore, Shit Serious seeds AK 47 use to be something special to, haven't seen anyone rocking that anymore and after 3 breeder packs of shit I'm done dealing with them also.
I'm still waiting for a Fucking drop to happen here at the farm that's never going to happen, Fuck Seeds for awhile, tired of all the hype and bullshit that comes with the shit
P.S Please take a moment to Look at Swerve for a moment, Now ask your self does a man that does this Really have fucking time to Breed Killer Strains, I think NOT !!!!!!

IMG 0485
Swerve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom