• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

friend

This was my experience,
swerve ( 0-10) Tahoe regs, plants that grew like hay :mad: what the Fuck ?
OG RASCLEs Wifi 11-11, all could have been keeper's :D
I hope the future growers of the world stay far and clear from bullshit, that is swerve !
I will never have cc in my garden... because swerve is a fucking tool !:D

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

i just picked up a Wifi clone, i have never tried wifi , trying to decide between running Wifi , GG#4 mango haze from mn, or salmonberry kush from Gl .

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

no man... its gone WAAAAAAyy past that, mfers are paying $300 for jeans with... oil stains..

i say we make weed grower jeans.. just caked full of resin stains and food crumbs. we can even run a limited edition. we can make up with my homie swerve,,. he can do game used shit., wear them ... i'm sure someone wants that kind of stuff. =)

FiveAM

FiveAM

I agree with a lot of what people are saying here about seeds. I've always have gone with the seeds people are hyping up, in the case of that tangerine dream from from barney's farm, i bought them immediately after they won the cup and it was the junkiest shit ever. Granted I wasn't as experienced as I am now, but I wasn't only growing those at that time and compared to what I had from clones, it wasn't even close.

I've grown out 3 femmed CC seeds, deadhead og I think it was. Right after the TD failure and about 4 weeks into flowering I noticed males flowers popping up and trying to pollinate shit. The bud was looking great and I was really excited. So you can imagine how pissed off I was chopping them up and wasting all that time, money and effort.

Afterwards my buddy said i should have pulled off the male parts and kept going, apparently that was what a few people have done and had great results. I just don't like taking that kind of risk with my garden. Meh.

I still have 10 femmed 818 headband, even tho the package says 6 regs :confused: I'm afraid to run them, although I contacted swerve on his forums and he assured me that they were indeed mismarked and are in fact 10 femmed seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom