Tha Fuck?!? Cali Connection And Swerve

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigjay420

bigjay420

I just don't see paying $130 for mass produced seeds that have a shitty fem rate and are known to herm. Never tried it. Never will unless gifted. Its the 'Michael Jackson Law' at its finest... People don't say the same shit about you for 20 years, unless there's truth to it.

And while we're chatting on CC... Berner's music is shit. No way dude would be in Taylor gang if he wasn't a grower. No. Fucking. Way. I don't have to listen to rap to know garbage when I hear it. I'm a fucking music teacher.

"Sure, I'll hang with a wack\ white\ non rappin' Pillsbury lame to get some free dank."
- Wiz Khalifa

That's gotta be a real quote... Even though I never read or heard it anywhere before.o_O

R

redlife215

Alot of people have had good success with cc and one thing for sure two things for certain is that back in the day when cali genetics were held in clone only form cc was the first company to really try to bring em to the masses in seed form. No bullshit swerve might or might not be a total cocksucker but he was really on his shit to do what he did. Now would I buy any cc gear now that there are so many better genetics available? Probably not but I still respect what swerve has achieced. I Def wouldn't put a guys naked pic up tho that's fucking gay

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Alot of people have had good success with cc and one thing for sure two things for certain is that back in the day when cali genetics were held in clone only form cc was the first company to really try to bring em to the masses in seed form. No bullshit swerve might or might not be a total cocksucker but he was really on his shit to do what he did. Now would I buy any cc gear now that there are so many better genetics available? Probably not but I still respect what swerve has achieced. I Def wouldn't put a guys naked pic up tho that's fucking gay
If I was to put up one of Kate Upton Naked bathroom shots will that make you feel better ?

miko

miko

I picked up some of his GSC before I knew anything about the history... I think 3 out of 6 survived so far.. will try to post some feedback when I have more.

below frigid

below frigid

Don't know Swerve or like to get involved with this petty shit. Just telling it like it is. Two years ago A grew CC's Tahoe and the Larry OG outdoors. I grew a pack of each, both were decent and no herms. Not the best I have ever grown and definitely not the worst. I grow at least ten different strains every year. Sort of funny Oscar is holding on to those photo's. What's up? LOL.

symbiote420

symbiote420

The truth sometimes is ugly, it can hurt, and some peeps can't handle it ...but it will set you free! I've had good and bad experiences with CC, had the same with other companies too. We have to be better customers and put a little research in before we buy seeds and do a lil less impulse shopping.

william76

william76

The truth sometimes is ugly, it can hurt, and some peeps can't handle it ...but it will set you free! I've had good and bad experiences with CC, had the same with other companies too. We have to be better customers and put a little research in before we buy seeds and do a lil less impulse shopping.
That's the thing about the farm,most of the gear has tester threads for a lot of the gear with pics and if there is a problem you can ask the breeder about it,most other places hide behind the don't talk about growing or we terminate the convo crap,get thcbay and don't have that crap,also if you ask at the farm,is this strain any good,at least you get an honest answer,and I won't get started on the dutch seedbanks,76

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Don't say that all of us that have talked shit about Swerve have never bought his seeds!!!, I have bought plenty of Breeder Packs of his gear and they all turned out to be shit, Plain and Fucking Simple maybe his stuff back in the day was good, but not anymore, Shit Serious seeds AK 47 use to be something special to, haven't seen anyone rocking that anymore and after 3 breeder packs of shit I'm done dealing with them also.
I'm still waiting for a Fucking drop to happen here at the farm that's never going to happen, Fuck Seeds for awhile, tired of all the hype and bullshit that comes with the shit
P.S Please take a moment to Look at Swerve for a moment, Now ask your self does a man that does this Really have fucking time to Breed Killer Strains, I think NOT !!!!!!

View attachment 456446View attachment 456447
When I first asked about sir swervealot because of blackwaters going bonkers on a friend back in like 2009 I think) they posted a pic of him like the one Oscar put up. Imho he kinda opened himself up for the attacks with his trolling folks!

trippinballz

trippinballz

Not sticking up for the guy whatsoever....but he did make an effort to replace packs of seed when the entire hermie thing went down. I ran the replacement pack (Raskal OG) and got all males but one. The lone female is still in the garden...4th run at least....no problems.

Other breeders (not namin names) had similar issues with hermies and male-heavy/all male packs....yet did nothing to replace packs but run away and hide and blame those who ran the seeds for the problems rather than standing behind their work.

we need more selfies without a doubt....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So is that all it takes is to make a tweet bitch about his gear and i can get some free shit that he will never send?

*reminds self why he don't have twitter* :P

Seriously tho i needa start making friends with some of these breeders Like bog ;) Motor rebel! Roc! ;)

Any of you guys wanna be friends? LOL

B

barefoot

the problem with most so called breeders of seed is the fact that they just a bunch of hackers of known cuts rollin' the dice on hype/advertisement to sell their gear............

When's the last time you got seed that was worked for generations to a high percentage true-breeding for traits advertised......................?

that's what I thought.....................

ganj on............................................

soserthc1

soserthc1

Solid post ...
There is good and bad in all seeds it's kinda of a gamble . I believe that is why we like it so much . The surprise of what the genetics could hold , the next big thing . Kinda like winning the lottery or hitting at a poker table .
Its image of the breeder that we usually have opinions on .
I have randomly crossed to seeds and seen great results or the opposite.
IMHO it all boils down to does the breeder appear to be working strains a few generations and is he accessible and are they reasonable. We all need to eat but a pack of seeds shouldn't be more than a 100 bucks if that . Now if they are and people are willing to pay the price then more power to them , I know I won't be buying them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom