Tha Fuck?!? Cali Connection And Swerve

• Thread starter MrRightBrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

What i think is hilarious, is a bunch of guys breeding each others clones charge $25 a seed, while the guys who created the F1 seeds these guys "found in bag seed" sell their beans for $5-10.
Just like every other product on shelves these days. People look at the price tag before looking at the product. Shit that t shirt is $100, must be the coolest one available right?

soserthc1

soserthc1

If the seeds sat on the shelf they wouldn't be 25 each , if they fly off the shelf they will be 50 each it's not rocket science . Supply and demand kinda remember sleeping thru that class in 10th grade

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

There is a sucker born every day. To me, i look at Shanti baba for example, who's genetics are better? no ones, and you can get his beans for under $10 a piece, and i assure you he has more invested in this shit then ppl asking $30 a bean. i can't support that, period, it's snake oil sales.

the way i feel is if you have the money, spend it how you wish, but understand that your dumb discussion to support $200 seeds just keeps them going.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Thing is tho those 200$ seeds can make you 20,000$ In flowers.. Its in investment.. and much like investments theres risks and rewards...

my 2 cents.
but you can do the same thing for $50 , is loompas gear better then bogs? is divine better then mr nice? unless you can answer yes, then i don't understand that argument, and if its about supply and demand.. he has lots of seeds just sitting.

hype, and perceived value is what we are talking about here.

luck can come from even a Nirvana pack, but you can tell who has worked their line and who hasn't,,. i am not going to pay more for less. just my opinion though. =)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
but you can do the same thing for $50 , is loompas gear better then bogs? is divine better then mr nice? unless you can answer yes, then i don't understand that argument, and if its about supply and demand.. he has lots of seeds just sitting.

hype, and perceived value is what we are talking about here.

luck can come from even a Nirvana pack, but you can tell who has worked their line and who hasn't,,. i am not going to pay more for less. just my opinion though. =)

I cant say whos seeds are better, its up to the end user to make the best of what they get, however with that said. Breeders need to get paid to if there not slinging seeds from the weed then there selling the weed its self and you'd be paying at least 200 a zip...

Its a free market your welcome to not pay what the breeder is asking no ones forcing you?

So why bitch about prices its not gonna change anything.

Your OP has morphed into just plain ol bitching now. No offence, and it was a little lame for a guy to offer up free shit tell you to hit him up and then not answer for 2-3 days.. business or not don't offer up shit if you cant come thru.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

ThCAJGINVM
Just like every other product on shelves these days. People look at the price tag before looking at the product. Shit that t shirt is $100, must be the coolest one available right?
My grandfather saw my wifes little sister buys jeans that are pre ripped and stained I guess? He goes and I quote " please tell me that kid did not SPEND 100 fucken dollars on jeans I coulda made with my 12 guage for her?" When I see what people nowadays will throw there money at I gotta laugh!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
View attachment 457279
My grandfather saw my wifes little sister buys jeans that are pre ripped and stained I guess? He goes and I quote " please tell me that kid did not SPEND 100 fucken dollars on jeans I coulda made with my 12 guage for her?" When I see what people nowadays will throw there money at I gotta laugh!

And if you can be a breeder don't talk about it be about it :P

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I cant say whos seeds are better, its up to the end user to make the best of what they get, however with that said. Breeders need to get paid to if there not slinging seeds from the weed then there selling the weed its self and you'd be paying at least 200 a zip...

Its a free market your welcome to not pay what the breeder is asking no ones forcing you?

So why bitch about prices its not gonna change anything.

Your OP has morphed into just plain ol bitching now. No offence, and it was a little lame for a guy to offer up free shit tell you to hit him up and then not answer for 2-3 days.. business or not don't offer up shit if you cant come thru.
1. it's quite easy to see whos seeds are better, look at their rates and what they produce. lots of threads can show who's genetics have been worked. \

2. greed and ignorance have a market yes, but we dont have to like it or be a part of it, and have the right to laugh at the dummies who do.
3. whos bitching? i am responding to your post?

i'm not trying to hurt feelings, i am speaking "logic" no pun intended.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
1. it's quite easy to see whos seeds are better, look at their rates and what they produce. lots of threads can show who's genetics have been worked. \

2. greed and ignorance have a market yes, but we dont have to like it or be a part of it, and have the right to laugh at the dummies who do.
3. whos bitching? i am responding to your post?

i'm not trying to hurt feelings, i am speaking "logic" no pun intended.

1. You can get a general idea yes but everyones grow's differ indoor/outdoor organic veganic or full on synthetics will produce different results... Stress funugs virals ect...

2. No again as i said no ones forcing you to buy there seeds... If you can get them free thats awesome.. tell me how! I need my grower to get some fuckin new genetics asap.. I don't wanna shell out money for seeds either i cant afford them :( And im not arguing the fact about what rights you have. Im just saying its not going to change much.

3. Forgive me i tend to over use the word bitching its habit i need to break :D

No hurt feelings on my end and no intentions of upsetting anyone :D

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

lol, u'r not kidding, i wrote this trying to be as neutral as possible, no idea he had naked pictures and had pissed so many people off.

i cant hold a grudge, the day after i posted this, i felt bad.. i don't want to cause this dude any distress... i don't want that for anyone.., just really tired of being treated like shit by people ii spend my money with.

This thread sux! lol

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

1. You can get a general idea yes but everyones grow's differ indoor/outdoor organic veganic or full on synthetics will produce different results... Stress funugs virals ect...

2. No again as i said no ones forcing you to buy there seeds... If you can get them free thats awesome.. tell me how! I need my grower to get some fuckin new genetics asap.. I don't wanna shell out money for seeds either i cant afford them :( And im not arguing the fact about what rights you have. Im just saying its not going to change much.

3. Forgive me i tend to over use the word bitching its habit i need to break :D

No hurt feelings on my end and no intentions of upsetting anyone :D
when 10 people grow one seed companie, and get like 6 keepers out of 10 packs, and a majority of random representations of .... nothing. a shot in the dark.. a $200 baseballl card pack filled with seattle mariners. =)

i can garuntee that in one pack one pack ONE single pack, of mr nice seeds, you will see conformity , STRONG producing plants not, weak vigor clone of a clone and name it F1-2-3 S-1-2-3. Give me an 18 pack of sb seeds, you will get mutiple keepers. =)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
when 10 people grow one seed companie, and get like 6 keepers out of 10 packs, and a majority of random representations of .... nothing. a shot in the dark.. a $200 baseballl card pack filled with seattle mariners. =)

i can garuntee that in one pack one pack ONE single pack, of mr nice seeds, you will see conformity , STRONG producing plants not, weak vigor clone of a clone and name it F1-2-3 S-1-2-3. Give me an 18 pack of sb seeds, you will get mutiple keepers. =)

Not really sure how to respond to that lol

I heard subscools gear hearmies alot? why does he have such a huge following?

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

i don't hate on any breeder, ill try anyones gear... if its good its good, if there is any chance in the world a problem is my fault, i take that as a man and don't blame my tools, but i don t need to buy a $100 snap on screw driver to hang my picture.... i do anyways.. but thats my choice. =)

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

p
Not really sure how to respond to that lol

I heard subscools gear hearmies alot? why does he have such a huge following?
because you can get a pack of regular seeds. with.. honestly some of the best tasting strains available.. potency varies.. but SC is part hype, part product.. and his prices are cheap.

i have never gotten a hermie yet from them, but i have also never found a keeper. to me its good tasting mid level gear.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I will say YES some gear is better then other breeders gear Now everyone nows I bought like 2k worth of loompa gear and have not gotten to the point of popping that gear but I will say that at this point OGR has some of the BEST gear I have ever run have 6 different mother plants that I run all the time all straight fire I have others that are killer to Ken's GDP I even have an alien that is fucking killer the rest were shit

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I will say YES some gear is better then other breeders gear Now everyone nows I bought like 2k worth of loompa gear and have not gotten to the point of popping that gear but I will say that at this point OGR has some of the BEST gear I have ever run have 6 different mother plants that I run all the time all straight fire I have others that are killer to Ken's GDP I even have an alien that is fucking killer the rest were shit
and i garuntee you will find lots of kens haters. his product is solid though, and you hunt two packs.. you may find somthing insane.. short block head looking GDP that will make your face happy.

lots of hype, but if you look close you can see the guys who are really invested mentally, and doing it the right way.
Props to anyone who is trying to create good meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom