Thanks To Double D 5 Plant MPB

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JoE_AnTiX77

how good would this setup work for a 26' by 32' room ..... trying to have a least 30 plants in each room

S

socalsinner

how good would this setup work for a 26' by 32' room ..... trying to have a least 30 plants in each room[/Q
The actual setup of the system would work fine but you wouldnt be able to run the needed light to actually run it the same way as this system runs. You would need 50,000 to 60,000 watts and you would need a massive amount of AC

D

doubleds

Hi there socal

Your garden seems to be coming along nicely. Hope all is well.

dds

S

socalsinner

Thanks DD. Great system you designed. How far away should the bulb be from the plants in Veg and how high. Would love to hear your input on avoiding lumen shock too. THanks!

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Quote from DDs

I then transplant them to 6 inch cubes and place them on an ebb n flow table with a 1000 watt Hortilux above them 4ft horizontal reflector. Over the course of 10 days to 2 weeks I lower the reflector every 2 days until it gets 8 inches above the cuts after 2 weeks. You can tell when they are ready by the change in the new leaf structure. The leaves get very bumpy.
Instead of flat and smooth they are slightly twisty and bumpy. Ok, they are now ready to go to the MPB's where they will get 3 to 4 times more light then they got on the table. After this hardening off period on the table they still are going to get lumen shock but not nearly as bad. We keep our vertical lights above the plants (bottom of bulb is 2 inches above top of plant) over the next 7 to 10 days we lower our vertical bulbs until they are beside the plants. Now we are ready to flower.

J

JoE_AnTiX77

really nice grow socal.. imma follow this thread til harvest ... yea i figured it would be about that many lights n about a 10 ton a/c ... ill probly be the first to try it ... maybe

M

mcattak

really nice grow socal.. imma follow this thread til harvest ... yea i figured it would be about that many lights n about a 10 ton a/c ... ill probly be the first to try it ... maybe

First to try what...

S

socalsinner

Please look at leaf damage need help

I bought these ladies from someone who said he had them at 550ppm in veg. I pluged them in and the new growth seemd like it needed more N or CALMAG addative. I increased the PPM to 800 and the new growth after two days seems greener but I have noticed the older leafs with this color on them now. It seems to have happened quickly.

IMAG0100
IMAG0101
D

doubleds

Hi socal

i really have no idea what is wrong with those leaves, they kind of look like they are scorched. How long have the new cuts been in the system? how long did they have to harden off?

need way more info dude

dds

c u guys back on the boards on the 20th

M

mcattak

How do things look today...Tough to say what the issues are ...

-Maybe they are getting used to the buckets...
-You just put them in the buckets???
-Check the water temp in the bucket??
-How does the new growth look???Because that is all you can control right now...
-Make sure to be careful about where, how high and how amny of those lights are on..

C

Coxie

What's up Mcattak!?

How do things look today...Tough to say what the issues are ...

-Maybe they are getting used to the buckets...
-You just put them in the buckets???
-Check the water temp in the bucket??
-How does the new growth look???Because that is all you can control right now...
-Make sure to be careful about where, how high and how amny of those lights are on..

Hope you and your current round are quite well! I had a question for you and anyone else that may happen to read this any time soon. With all the great discussion lately about the use of an h2o2 product - I found a good one this week and am definitely on board for occasional use and probably part of the weekly (or bi-weekly) flush - I got to wondering again, as I did a few months ago, about the possible use of one of those inline ultraviolet water-sterilization units. Supposedly they will kill anything funky like good or bad bacteria, and I do believe fungus as well. I guess we can surmise that they are problematic on some level or I am sure I would have heard DDS discuss them at some point. I guess my major concern right off the bat would be that it would somehow screw with magnetic/conductive field in the water and would mess with with the sensitive readings from you ph/ec probes. Anyways, would love to hear from you or anyone from the farm that knows for sure! Many thanks again!

M

mcattak

Hope you and your current round are quite well! I had a question for you and anyone else that may happen to read this any time soon. With all the great discussion lately about the use of an h2o2 product - I found a good one this week and am definitely on board for occasional use and probably part of the weekly (or bi-weekly) flush - I got to wondering again, as I did a few months ago, about the possible use of one of those inline ultraviolet water-sterilization units. Supposedly they will kill anything funky like good or bad bacteria, and I do believe fungus as well. I guess we can surmise that they are problematic on some level or I am sure I would have heard DDS discuss them at some point. I guess my major concern right off the bat would be that it would somehow screw with magnetic/conductive field in the water and would mess with with the sensitive readings from you ph/ec probes. Anyways, would love to hear from you or anyone from the farm that knows for sure! Many thanks again!

Or maybe helps some of the nutrients fall out of the solution...
My partner wants to get one of these for the rez...Hope you get some good responses...

L

Lost

I used the inline UV in my tubgirls grow. If you use it its fine but you cannot have beneficials in your res. I think that there is more to be gained with bene's than a dead res. I think it has its place especially if things go wrong or out of control, but otherwise I think it may be better to not use it. I do have mine connected to my chiller so I can turn on the lamp whenever I might need to do so.

L

Lost

Just to expand if you are going dead res (Using H2o2, or pesticides), then it is great. :)

S

socalsinner

My ladies have bounced back very nicely. I think it was a PH issue. Im starting to see white roots in the mpb's. We shall see how WMD turns out... Bigbud X Fucking Incredible. umm Fuck Yeah lol

M

mcattak

Thanks for the info lost...

Socal- Glad everything is back online

mc

C

Coxie

Hello Lost! Hope you and your current ladies are doing well! Thanks so much for the great info. and the immediate response. I will certainly give some serious thought to obtaining one of these babies, as long as you and DDS don't think there are any ill effects associated with its use. Seems like one might not have to use a fungicide quite so often or really at all! Wishing you and yours continued peace and happiness!!

S

socalsinner

Preping My Rascal OG Mini Mom & Some MK Ultra's

Hey guys. Here are some new pics of my veg-clone area and my ladies . I have had to control powdery mildew in veg and have been successful with a product from dow chemical. Many people I know have found this to have been a crop saver due to the current conditions in cali. I also included a pic of My Rascal OG mini mom lol.

Anyone know about the quality of this AC : Excel XL Series A/C 5 ton runs for $5,000{Says no pro needed for install and its easy to move if needed.

Here is a link of the product and I also listed a product that contains the same active ingredient plus a added mite killer.

http://www.dowagro.com/turf/prod/eagle.htm ebay has it for 50 $

Peace guys. Getting ready for more buckets was wondering if anyone found a local source for the actual res's DD uses? Thanks Guys.

Insideveg
Plant
Plants
Rascalog
Roots
Hydrotonveg
S

socalsinner

Preping My Rascal OG Mini Mom & Some MK Ultra's

Looking for some input on an AC for a 20k run. I have a mini split 33k btu but wanna upgrade to a whole new ac or another mini split.

Top Bottom