Thanks To Double D 5 Plant MPB

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

socalsinner

Looks like you're coming along with the build. Do you have larger pics? Hard to see those little thumbnails lol

I have to agree with the others on the lighting arrangement. How much space are you working with and are you set on using 5 plants? You have way more equipment than you need lol

I suck at pics lol. Ill try tonight ha. I figure I'll use 5 plants for 1 run and then get a 5-6 ton ac and run 10 plants with all 1000 watt lights. I followed all the advice and changed my lights around. We went with..
............AC.............
...........XOX...............
..........6OXO6.............
...........XOX...............
.........XO6.................
I have a big supply of Aqua Flakes A,B, Top Booster, and Bud XL. Gonna finish my supplies and switch to A&D or something else. I also use Roots Excel, Cal Mag- with RO of course,Drip Clean,Sweet,. Anyone know if bud xl is similar to big bud or bud blood?

E

easypleasie

No prob, bro. looking forward to the new pics! I can't seem to get enough of mpb build pics. Love to see how everyone is setting theirs up.

I'd suggest a bigger cage also. That little cage looks like it might get swallowed up quick.

For shits and giggles, I would love to see someone do a 4 plant setup with 8000 watts. Long veg and double stacking the lights. Five 1ks on the top, five 600s on the bottom with 6-7 feet girls! That would be a sight to see :)

S

socalsinner

Some pics MPB Equipment

Lets see how these pics come out. Think I need to use my regular camera.. uggh. Had a question guys. I have house and Garden but will be using up my supply and switching . I was hoping someone could tell me what is similar to Big Bud and Overdrive that I have now. I think its my budxl and top booster but just checking. Im using Bud Xl, Top Booster, Cal Mag, Aqua Flakes,Sweet, Algen,Multizyme. Thanks guys! More pics coming.

Air3   Copy
Airstones2   Copy
Airstones   Copy
Bucket4   Copy
Bucket5   Copy
Bucket6   Copy
Bucket9   Copy
Buckets1   Copy
Buckets2   Copy
Checkvalve   Copy
Drain   Copy
Netpot   Copy
S

socalsinner

Hi Guys. Can I get some input on my feed reg. Its DD's Regiment with a few changes. Changes are just so I can finish my stock of H&G .

vegetative 6 weeks

week 1 Advanced grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen Cal Mag.@ 700ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 800 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 900 ppm's

Flowering 8 weeks

week 1 H & G Aqua Flakes a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, H & G Bud XL , Sweet, Cal Mag.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the Bud Xl for Top Booster @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 Flush with 300 ppm's for 6 days and harvest

Will also be taking it up once a week for 12 hours to 1900 PPM's Week 3-8. Im growing Mt Cook this round

J

jack the reaper

Nutes schedule looks good to me. only one way to find out tho me brudder. ye must take the plunge!

if youre not a patient already you will be by the time you get done slappin one of these things together huh?!

good lookin gear!

S

socalsinner

Ill be turning on all the rest of the lights in few days. I did learn a few things real quick.... Make sure you have enough hydroton on the bottom of the Net Pot or whatever you are using... so that your rockwool is not sitting in nutes all of the time. I put a screen wrapped around the end of my drain pipe to keep residue and smal rocks out.... My screen was restricting the drain a little too much ... lucky for my a saw one of the bucket drain outlets starting to leak. Besides that I'll take some pics soon when I figure out this new camera. Dont want to take crappy pics lol

S

swisscheese

2 of my connections at first leaked a little bit but fixed themselves after letting it run for a few days.

S

socalsinner

Moving on with new ladies tomorrow. Any Leads on plants?

Well. I decided to trash my slow growing MT Cooks. Not sure what happened but looked like root bound issues- Rot in their extended crappy Veg area. Im picking up 5 new ladies tomorrow. Their kinda expensive. I was hoping someone could steer me towards some nice 1.5 to 2 footers somewhere out there. Ive called a shit load of dispensaries but uggh no luck. Anyway if I dont get an leads all be going to this one shop in San Diego tomorrow. Peace you guys.

E

easypleasie

Sorry to hear your Cooks aren't gonna make it. I hope you at least salvage a cutting for a mom.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Maybe look for moms.
I know some co-op sell mom's ready to go.
Pick up 4 of those and maybe get a few weak's head start.

M

mcattak

Well. I decided to trash my slow growing MT Cooks. Not sure what happened but looked like root bound issues- Rot in their extended crappy Veg area. Im picking up 5 new ladies tomorrow. Their kinda expensive. I was hoping someone could steer me towards some nice 1.5 to 2 footers somewhere out there. Ive called a shit load of dispensaries but uggh no luck. Anyway if I dont get an leads all be going to this one shop in San Diego tomorrow. Peace you guys.

Go to weedtracker.com ...Progressive Options (PO) in van nuys (i think) or in PNC in long beach they moved from sd about 6 months ago...

They both sell moms...

Lots of so cal around here...

Good luck

mc

S

socalsinner

New Ladies-New Pics Fucking Incredible X Big Bud

Thanks you guys for the posts. I found some nice teens in SD. Justice if you read this thanks. All the dispensaries I went to in Long Beach, West LA, and SD were ok but not anything close to the quality and size I wanted. Well I dropped these 5 new ladies into veg for a week or two. Here are some pics. I'll add a few more tomorrow. Peace

Oh Yeah.. The ladies are Fucking Incredible X Big Bud.

Airstone
Checkvalve
Plants1
Res
Top2
E

easypleasie

The show is back on the road :)

I hope your lights aren't where they are at in the picture. Really close to the new ones. Lots of folks here have gone through the lumen shock thing so raise your lights! lol

Who makes that res? Looks pretty tough from the photo. Got some dimensions for it? That would be perfect for my setup so I only have to mixed nutes once.

S

socalsinner

The show is back on the road :)

I hope your lights aren't where they are at in the picture. Really close to the new ones. Lots of folks here have gone through the lumen shock thing so raise your lights! lol

Who makes that res? Looks pretty tough from the photo. Got some dimensions for it? That would be perfect for my setup so I only have to mixed nutes once.

How hi above the plants do you think would be good for now? We actually will plug lights in tomorrow afternoon. Umm the res let me check right now. Res is from Botanicare 115 Gal. Check the link below.

E

easypleasie

Thanks for the link. I was hoping they had the dimensions but nopers.

I think some of the other guys would be able to answer the light question better. I think most would say to keep them a little above the plants but you have like 10,000 watts! Maybe slowly introduce a couple lights and add more as they get accustomed to it. I definitely wouldn't crank all 10k on at once lol

S

socalsinner

Thanks for the link. I was hoping they had the dimensions but nopers.

I think some of the other guys would be able to answer the light question better. I think most would say to keep them a little above the plants but you have like 10,000 watts! Maybe slowly introduce a couple lights and add more as they get accustomed to it. I definitely wouldn't crank all 10k on at once lol

Ill get you the demensions tomorrow.Think its 50.0L x 50.0W x 15.0H
I was planning on throwing on 3500 watts spread around at first then every 3 days add two more lights. Thanks easy

M

mcattak

As high in the room as you can...And if you dont have alot of room turn off a couple and turn a new one on everyday..

I have 10 ft ceilings and my plants sit on 3 ft tables so I gues when I put the juveniles in I had about 4-5 ft in between..Didnt experience the lumen shock others have...

mc

winta

winta

lookin dam good socalsinner! u gonna have super trees in no time :)

Top Bottom