Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

One of the new pheno's of Heidi Fleiss
DSC01833

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lookin killer my brutha...

Was Cherry Smash actually TRC/Lone? I thought that was one that Vegas did right at the very begginning of Plan B using a cherry HP and somethng else he had up there in the great white north..there was that other OGK x Cherry Hashplant also that I had and was basically the same, it may have become the Cherry Smash at one point...I'll ask Vegas, Lone won't remember..lol

Bloody Mary looks killer

Tex

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

What you been working all hard or somethin? lol. Need to hit the town sometime soon playa! Looking good tho- whats the Cherry Smash? How'd them Wubbas finish for ya?
Shit.....jacks turning into a dull boy lately.....itchin to get out.....really diggin on some of these Wubba phenos....still the same ol same ol with a nut here and there...but killer smoke.
holla

Lookin killer my brutha...

Was Cherry Smash actually TRC/Lone? I thought that was one that Vegas did right at the very begginning of Plan B using a cherry HP and somethng else he had up there in the great white north..there was that other OGK x Cherry Hashplant also that I had and was basically the same, it may have become the Cherry Smash at one point...I'll ask Vegas, Lone won't remember..lol

Bloody Mary looks killer

Tex
yoYOyo my brutha from anutha.....got the Cherry Smash from lone...wish i still had the original packaging, but i do believe if cherry is in the description..its the hashplant.....i also want to say this was around the same time he was toying with a lot of the comrades and sensi stars....so who know?? by far the biggest, bushiest and most vigorous of the bunch thus far.
Got the Bloody on hold for you and a few others

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Sensi Star x Cherry Hashplant makes since

Bloody Mary baby!!! man it's been awhile

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@Dr. Evil risin up from the Abyss. Whats up bro! Hope all is well witcha.
M

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Would like to see pics for sure. You definitely have a lot of interesting varieties.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Liking that neon. You still running her mang? And whats up with the d S1...you still rock that gnarly pheno

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Nice to see you back. Looking forward to the funk
Thanks...sdgrower...good to see yaz!

Awe shit! Whadup homie
Whuuuuuuuuzzzuuuuuuuup!

@Dr. Evil risin up from the Abyss. Whats up bro! Hope all is well witcha.
M
yo yo yo slick...alls good in the hood...just putting out fires....saving babies...helping the elderly cross the street ....you know....super hero shit

Would like to see pics for sure. You definitely have a lot of interesting varieties.
Thanks midwestdensies

Liking that neon. You still running her mang? And whats up with the d S1...you still rock that gnarly pheno
no sir i have nought of my old stock...lost it all when they came a marchin in that place i used to work..(i do have a ton of those d S1 seeds if you ever want a run or eight.....throw that bat signal up, we'll form like voltron one of these days

Heidi Fleiss

DSC02791

Resin Monk (Killer Queen (lones) x Sweet 13 (TRC)

DSC02959

Dark Crystal (Alien Dog x Schwartz)

DSC02977

TRC Texas Chili
DSC03000

the corner of Sour Diesel and happy!

DSC03358

Larry's Temple (Larry OG x Temple) (bodhi)

DSC03912

Purple Kush

DSC03981

The dude approves

DSC04290

TKD3 (mota)

DSC04402

Imperial Spice (sour diesel x jabbas stash)

DSC04420

Grape Candy (grape ape x sweet 13)

DSC04426

Hells Angels OG x Lemon Thai (soopy)

DSC04447

Scrog of Obsoul33ts Orange Dago and Orange Gums (screens have filled in proper like since this shot :) )
DSC04452

Last edited:
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Holy cow that hells angels x Thai looks immaculate. What an impressive specimen! Larry's temple sounds like a lot of fun too.

Thanks for showing them off.

Top Bottom