The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blaze

Blaze

Where have you been getting your soil lately? There was definitely been a run on it since Mendocino passed it's ordinance a few weeks ago. Looks like a lot of people will be signing up for the 99 plant program this year, us included.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Where have you been getting your soil lately? There was definitely been a run on it since Mendocino passed it's ordinance a few weeks ago. Looks like a lot of people will be signing up for the 99 plant program this year, us included.
Yeah it was a mad rush for soil. Sequoia landscape was able to come through for me down here in Santa Rosa. They product is 90 $ a yard and they give me free delivery. I know soil King has soil left as well as nor cal soil builders in Kelseyville. My buddy can get the tax waived from nor cal soil which will basically cover the delivery fee. the guy I have been buying all my tea supply from in Ukiah highly recommends the place in Kelseyville.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Big old apricot tree in the middle of the garden. :).
A nice Maui og. These are the plants I gave the property owner to help set up his light dep.
Snow cap. :(. My friend gave me a couple without telling me. Can't sneak it by me but god damn does it produce.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Very nice MG.this is without doubt my favorite outdoor thread.or should i say your threads in general are the outdoor grows i enjoy following the most.coz i live in Scotland outdoor growing cant really b done with alot of success so whatchin you do your thing is a real treat even though it makes me green with envy although im not sure i could keep up with the work load.lol.
That maui og looks and sounds awesome.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Very nice MG.this is without doubt my favorite outdoor thread.or should i say your threads in general are the outdoor grows i enjoy following the most.coz i live in Scotland outdoor growing cant really b done with alot of success so whatchin you do your thing is a real treat even though it makes me green with envy although im not sure i could keep up with the work load.lol.
That maui og looks and sounds awesome.
Thx buddy. The work load can be overwhelming at times. Gotta have good help and people you can trust

Keekee

Keekee

hey there mendoG,
I signed up to the forum after watching the grow diary couldnt help myself AMAZING.
I have a question if you dont mind.? Could you recommand your fav purple strain from seed form?
I use to have a purple strain that didnt matter what climate it always went purple,alot of strains ive asked about tend to be a really bad smoke or dont even turn purple.
Hoping you can give some advice on what strain i should get from seed.Im in a far away land so clone strains arnt a option for me,cheers.

Blaze

Blaze

thx again... i just talked to them.. they are sold out of the 8 foot light weight t posts... They can do the heavier duty 10 foot t posts for 5.75 sounds like a good deal to me
-- I still have to order the tank sprayer as well

Tens are a bitch to pound in, but your plants to get large enough to warrant the extra height. I just hate having to use a ladder to stand on to pound them into the ground. (Actually had a buddy fall into a plant doing this once, but he had been drinking that day lol). I better get down there soon and get some posts myself, seems like everyone is running out of grow supplies in NorCal!

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

To be honest I really haven't ever bought seeds online. I always get them from my friends or buy clones. Do u have a seed company you were thinking of using to buy the seeds. ??

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Any of the folks on here have a good breeder they reccomend with a good purple variety ????

Keekee

Keekee

Thanks for the fast reply,are yeilds also good withi this strain?

Top Bottom