The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Here's a picture of me watering in one of the bad plants with the regalia mixture. I also costed the soft rotten area with sulphur dust.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

looking great buddy mendo have you ever grown mendo purps ?? if so would you know what light hrs they started to flip Dam showing no signs yet A 13.2 hrs i believe the cherry pie last year were pretty much flipping about now so just curious if you have and what natural light hrs was it it when it started thanks bud

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I have grown a lot of purps in my day... The purps is a heavy indica and in the emerald triangle it usually finishes the first week of october.. Not sure about where you are or what strain you usually have but it should be well into flowering by now...

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Normally in my neck of the woods they start to flip first week of sept Northern Alberta my cherry pie last year was in first week of sept i am hoping is see something by end of this week if not lol
I might be digging the bitch out to finish her off i cannot light dep it would be noticed pretty quick by others

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

couple pics from this morning she has obviously changed recently in looks hoping she starts by end of week must be close my friend
IMG4810
IMG4808
IMG4799

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I kinda wish mine would speed up as well. Oh well not much u can do but just role with the punches. I hope we get a good October with lots of sunshine

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I want them to be monster plants.. Wont that restrict how big they get??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, it will. But do you want to have to worry about harvesting in December?

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

They will be ready in mid to late October depending on the weather we get and when I want to cut them down. Last year I had blue dreams in 100, 200 and a couple three hundred gallon pots and all of the dreams were ready at the same time. Size of the pot didn't make a difference. I had a couple little ones in 15 gallon pots where I had one die from stalk rot and it was done a week earlier or so but I think it was from not getting enough water made it finish a little earlier

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

We have been watering less and really making an effort to keep the water off the stalks when we fertilize. We have only lost one plant this year and there are 2 more plants that are kinda iffy but I seem to have the stalk rot under control. We have used regalia. Heritage G. And Micro sulphur powder on the soft rotting spots to suck the moisture out. Things are really big this year and they are all looking really good. I really miss the blackberry headband cross I have grown the last couple years. The seed variety I tried this year just isn't as good.

Top Bottom