The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Things are in the final stretch. Harvested a bunch of colas off the seed starts. The dreams and cherry pies are about 10 days away.
IMG 1890
IMG 1892
IMG 1897
IMG 1895

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The new barn is massive and makes life so much easier for processing.
Huge dry room with two de hums and and heaters.
IMG 1979
Then we have a room that can fit 18 dry racks for after the weed is close to being dry but not quite done. We buck everything down meticulously so after it dry on the rack we can put it directly into the machine to trim. Then I have everyone go over the bud and do a little touch up so everything looks perfect.
IMG 1981
IMG 1982
IMG 1984

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Awesome grow there guy i just come to realize that in my geological area i am fucked.
with temperatures and global issues trying to grow naturally it just never finishes before either frost , freezing temps and rain hit sure i got lucky in previous years recovering something but it was far from finished bud ...

This year has been a major disaster I lost everything even breeding project work from i started in 2010 all seeds gone strains gone have a fucking foot of snow on the ground middle of oct un fucking heard of

Fuck me i need to find a faster earlier flowering strain ,
So mentally hurt all my work shot to hell and starting all over seem not even worth it ..
WTF does a person do

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome year Mendo. Good work.

I need a new dry room like that. Built a 16 x 20 air controlled shed, but have so much overflow this year I filled my 20 x 40 garage to the brim. Hanging plants up high, cages filled in below. Still have the majority of my harvest to go.

Good luck on finishing things up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lord, I feel awful for you @Bulldog420 ! :D

@MendoGiantZ I can only repeat what others have said. From this point on I grow vicariously through the rest of you.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I need a new dry room like that. Built a 16 x 20 air controlled shed, but have so much overflow this year I filled my 20 x 40 garage to the brim. Hanging plants up high, cages filled in below. Still have the majority of my harvest to go.

You to man. Finish steong

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The new barn is a total game changer. So much space. We are rocking the triminator dry trimmer and having everyone do a once over after it comes out. This is the third year with the crew and they are working amazing this year. I did some fishing the other day and my buddy got a huge small mouth bass out of camp rose on the Russian river. Here's a picture of the OG twist and a shot of the fish. We have harvested about twenty percent of most of the plants and Saturday after this nice weather we are gonna take another 40 percent of each plant. Gonna fill up every inch of space we have. Then let things ride for another week and do a final chop.

IMG 2057
IMG 2065
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Yeah drying space is so crucial. It's not easy to grow monster plants but it's not that hard either. Processing and curing everything is a whole different ball game.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
God DAMN look at that fish!
Yeah drying space is so crucial. It's not easy to grow monster plants but it's not that hard either. Processing and curing everything is a whole different ball game.
Scale.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The cherry pie looks like it could go until November no problem. Everything else is looking really nice. We are probly gonna lose about ten or 15 percent to mold on everything that we left through the storm but we will make up the loss with all the added chunk and how much better it looks from getting the time to fully ripen.
IMG 2093
IMG 2098
IMG 2108

Top Bottom