The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The light dep is super fire !!! The og doesn't really get massive colas but it's gonna be hands down some of the best herb I have ever grown.

B

Burned Haze

Wow impressive light dep setup! I wouldn't be surprised if light dep will be the way of future and will make indoors a very selective & sensitive strains (demand , like a expensive cigar or wine : money does not matter if demand is there )

Anyways love the pics and updates always , keep it up & I hope for tha best for you :)

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Great day on the farm. We planted all of the seed starts my friend gave me a couple weeks ago. Afghan crossed with the royal moss. (Also called the salmon sinker) :). We planted 3 plants per 300 gallon pot hoping to get at least one female per pot. We also planted one massive sour diesel and 5 cherry pie plants. They were in fifteen, twenty and 30 gallon pots to start with and we're getting big. (30 gallon is a bitch to transplant, I won't use anything bigger then a 20 in the future. I'm currently brewing my second batch of tea in a 55 gallon drum and I think I got the hang of it with the help of my buddy that sold it to me. :).

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

We also ran out of dirt so I got another 30 yards of dirt at each garden. This time around after I bitched at them the soil company actually got my order correct and added the perlite and amendments like I wanted. The new dirt was amazing compared to the first couple loads.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

God dam man those are beautiful. Im gonna have to build myself a little light dep cover for my plants.
Yeah Im loving the light dep... We have been having a bunch of cold foggy wet mornings and even a couple showers here and there.... The weather is supposed to be hot for the next day or so but then back to the crappy weather forecast for a week or so.. I have found some serious bud rot on the 3 cherry pies and also on that huge black nugged strain called the BLACK... Only having some mold on 4 out of 200 or so plants isn't bad at all but it scares me that when everything is really mature we might get bad weather and it could be drastic... I really want to rip off the god damn cheap plastic thats creating the poor air flow and catching the moisture every morning but its a little to risky to have all my vegging starts and all the light dep visible from the air--- Just to many plants ... ( even though The golden West co -op has over a 100 current patients I rather not draw any extra attention...) thx everyone for the good feed back...

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

This strain has the worst bud rot... Its way ahead of everything else and its only at day 47.... I don't know if I should harvest some colas or not.. I think I'm gonna let it ride it out through the next couple days of heat and then harvest some tops right before the next rain..

Latest posts

Top Bottom